E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 BMW 335 x drive - MANUAL

07-28-2020, 11:30 AM   #1
000SpikE000
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 x-drive, M-Sport

2011 BMW 335 x drive - MANUAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm putting a feeler out there for my uniquely optioned 2011 335 xdrive. I might have to let this great car go so I can get a wagon or something for our growing family.

~85k miles
M sport package
Convenience package
Cold weather package
Premium package
HK sound system
Navigation +i drive
Manual transmission

Exterior is Le Mans Blue Metallic and the interior is a rare Dakota Gray.

It was custom ordered by the first owner and I am the second owner. I've had the car since 2014 and ~35k miles.

Car is basically factory with a few visual mods.

Zimmerman rotors with akebono pads (best set up IMO for daily driving this car)
CDV delete (I have the valve if you want to reinstall it)
VMR 810 gunmetal wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot 4s (staggered set up 225F/255R)
Black kidney grills
BMW m-sport axle back exhaust w/ 4 inch tips
Dedicated square set of winter wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks with TPMS (pic attached)

I have a folder with the all the recalls and maintenance done on the car. Water pump and HPFP was replaced under warranty. Oil filter housing, valve cover gasket and oil pan gaskets have also been done under the warranty at the dealer.

Car exterior was detailed last year. Stone chips etc.. and ceramic coated last year so it looks 95% of a brand new car.

Car also has a 'bumper to bumper' warranty till about 120k miles and 2-3 years that is transferable to the new owner. The best thing about this is that they cover the labor and parts for any leaks which is great IMO for a DD so you can drop it off and get it taken care of and get a loaner. If I had the time I would do the work myself but I don't.

i've attached a few pics

Attached Images

| E90 2011 BMW 335i xDrive | Le Mans Blue Metallic |Gray Dakota Leather | 6 Speed Manual |M Sport Package | Premium Package | Convenience Package | Cold Weather Package | Technology Package | Harmon Kardon Sound System | Black Anthracite Headliner | VMR V810 Gunmetal wheels | Golf Tee Mod | DTEC H8 Led Angel Eyes V9.5 |
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #2
shivty
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Gorgeous car. Where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
000SpikE000
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivty View Post
Gorgeous car. Where are you located?
IL
| E90 2011 BMW 335i xDrive | Le Mans Blue Metallic |Gray Dakota Leather | 6 Speed Manual |M Sport Package | Premium Package | Convenience Package | Cold Weather Package | Technology Package | Harmon Kardon Sound System | Black Anthracite Headliner | VMR V810 Gunmetal wheels | Golf Tee Mod | DTEC H8 Led Angel Eyes V9.5 |
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 08:34 PM   #4
000SpikE000
Private
Rep

Interior pics

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0