E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Bmw 335is Black/Black DCT

07-28-2020, 11:17 PM   #1
austinhuffzzz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is a 2011 BMW 335is. Car is finished in Black Sapphire over Black Dakota leather and has most options for the year including the CIC navigation with Bluetooth. The reason for the sale is the previous owner bought my BMW M2 and traded me this 335is. I never had any intention of keeping the car long term hence why it is for sale. The exterior is in good shape considering the mileage. On the front, there are the expected rock chips and the clear in the headlights has started to peel slightly. There are no other major scratches or dings on the car. the car was recently paint corrected and ceramic coated so it is a breeze to clean. The interior has also faired well for the mileage. The driver's seat has wear on the bolsters and there are some nicks on the trim and leather.

Currently sitting at 127,583 miles

Mechanically this car is a peach. Roughly 10k miles ago it underwent a full comprehensive service:
Transmission service
Differential service
Brake fluid flush
spark plugs
Front and rear brake pads and rotors

Oil changes every 4,000 miles

The tires are in great shape and have only about 6,000 miles of use on them.

The car has no modifications besides the wheels and is completely unmolested. Perfect for you to start your build or keep it as the perfect daily driver.

Please enjoy the photos and contact me at your convenience.

Austin
617-866-056zero

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 11:18 PM   #2
austinhuffzzz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Few more photos
Attached Images

Appreciate 0