E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW CREE LED Angel Eyes | 2-Year Warranty | 10W, 20W, 32W & 40W | Horizon LEDs

Closed Thread

07-14-2015, 05:52 AM   #595
Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim G View Post
Why does everyone buy these then for £60/70/80 when there are loads on eBay that appear very similar. I fancy whitening up my corona rings, but that much cash for two bulbs seems a lot to me?

I need convincing that these are 'better'
No one is gonna convince a sceptic or maybe even want too. End of the day you pays your money you takes your choice.

The Horizon LED's is tried and trusted! (See this thread, we can't all be wrong????)

Not dissing the ebay ones either, they may well work and if you are a bit tight with the money then go for these!
      07-14-2015, 06:13 AM   #596
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

LED angels for 2008 X6?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 12:15 PM   #597
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 Silverstone M3

Also the warranty is peace of mind.
I tried the £30 ones and 1 of my bulbs already blew after a few months so I went for Horizons.
They are pretty bright too and come with a built in fan.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2015, 01:50 PM   #598
Jamesc27
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335D Msport

Hi, I have a 2007 pre-lci non xenon e90. Do you have anything in my size?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #599
RumanAmin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 325d M Sport (E92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hello Rumman,

Email already been sent to you as well as the correct bulbs or your interior lights.

It seems you ordered the incorrect interior lights (non canbus) which is why you had these problems.

New CANBUS bulbs sent out F.O.C as a good will gesture.

Thanks,

Joe
Hi Joe,

At the time of purchase I had an email exchange with colleague Zain where he recommended the lights I should purchase for each part of the car - so if indeed they were the incorrect ones then it wasn’t all my fault.

I have since received a reply but there was no mention of a replacement set of bulbs as you mentioned above.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Rumman
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2015, 11:27 AM   #600
chriz1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320d?

Can highly recommend their angel eyes I have the 40w version. And there very bright one went bad as I was still under the warranty they sent out a new bulb in a matter of days no quibble! Now that's service
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2015, 05:28 AM   #601
Icekube
Captain
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E87 130i

Hi, can you give me an update on order number 4332?

I have not had a reply to the 2 emails i have sent to info@horizonleds.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2015, 07:54 AM   #602
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
LED angels for 2008 X6?
Hi,

Please can you drop us an email on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk, you will get a faster response. Or even through our Facebook page if you wish.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #603
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc27 View Post
Hi, I have a 2007 pre-lci non xenon e90. Do you have anything in my size?
Hi,

Please can you drop us an email on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk, you will get a faster response. Or even through our Facebook page if you wish.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #604
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumanAmin View Post
Hi Joe,

At the time of purchase I had an email exchange with colleague Zain where he recommended the lights I should purchase for each part of the car - so if indeed they were the incorrect ones then it wasn’t all my fault.

I have since received a reply but there was no mention of a replacement set of bulbs as you mentioned above.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Rumman
Hi Rumman,

We have already got your email, we will contact you directly as opposed to online forums. Will send you a reply shortly after checking your order.

Thanks,

Joe
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #605
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekube View Post
Hi, can you give me an update on order number 4332?

I have not had a reply to the 2 emails i have sent to info@horizonleds.co.uk

Hi,

There is a slight delay with orders due to our Summer Sale. Notice on the website for further details.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #606
Cirrus
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 320d M-Sport

Hello,

Has anyone bought and fitted the H7 Philips Gen 3 LEDs to main-beam yet? I bought some but due to the size of the rear of the bulb the retaining clip will not go into place. It's the same bulb as in this post:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=544

I also bought the LED angel eye lights and they are great..
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2015, 08:02 AM   #607
tom619
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport Business Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
Hello,

Has anyone bought and fitted the H7 Philips Gen 3 LEDs to main-beam yet? I bought some but due to the size of the rear of the bulb the retaining clip will not go into place. It's the same bulb as in this post:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=544

I also bought the LED angel eye lights and they are great..
#how did you get on with the headlight bulbs mate?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2015, 08:51 AM   #608
Cirrus
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 320d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom619 View Post
#how did you get on with the headlight bulbs mate?
I've not fitted them yet. I can't get the retaining clip over the back of them. So they are going back unless someone can help on how to fit them.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2015, 04:40 PM   #609
BigBanana
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Beemer F30 335D

Is Horizon Leds still trading?

I've not had any response to my emails for over two weeks.

I'm trying to get a failed 40w angel eye replaced, with no luck.

08-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #610
rav.k
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothstein1 View Post
Hey, i ordered gold edition top prodcut here. Lights are really nice,good looking and i would be very happy with it if not one fact that one is having diffrenct colour than the other . One is more white and one more purple. I can make detailed photos by camera if needed but on this one the diffrence is visible. Hard to make a clear lights photo by an iphone.

The thing is that it took over an hour in workshop to get those fit(had to pay 30 pounds more) for fitting wich made me very dissapointed,and i dont want to take it off and send all back. I thought that maybe i can get used to it or the lights will go equal with few days , but no. Still same and i dont want to take it off and send all back as i would have to pay again for the fitting wich wasnt that easy. And i choose white gold edition because i thought that i can get top quality here.

Can i ask what can you do with this matter? Ideally,can you send me one good example to change with this one and i would then send the wrong one once replaced?

Regards
I have this same problem with same product, ones more purple ones more white which matches better with the stock headlights. which is the faulty bulb?
not to mention I ordered them last Tuesday afternoon and paid for next working delivery but only received them today 1 week later, I mean c'mon, even if they had come at the end of last week I wouldn't have minded but a whole week later..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2015, 09:26 AM   #611
Icekube
Captain
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E87 130i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.k View Post
I have this same problem with same product, ones more purple ones more white which matches better with the stock headlights. which is the faulty bulb?
not to mention I ordered them last Tuesday afternoon and paid for next working delivery but only received them today 1 week later, I mean c'mon, even if they had come at the end of last week I wouldn't have minded but a whole week later..
I had the same experience with their delivery times.

they only send half the order also, and only told me they only sent half the order when I emailed them saying there were bits missing!

then the missing ones were sent out "next day" and arrived after 5 days also
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2015, 05:51 PM   #612
bazz780
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 330d m sport

Emailed them yesterday to buy bulbs and no response

Im a bit weary to deal with them now
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 05:32 PM   #613
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Guys,

As mentioned a hundred and one times before, please use the correct email address designed for you guys and only you guys on forums: -

Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk

Please also follow us on Facebook for up to date information and check our website too, there have been notices on the main website page for 4 weeks about our recent closure and relocation.

As always please please please send your queries to your dedicated email, if you choose not to then your query is put into the queue, which is currently massive due to our closure of 2 weeks.

If you have faulty items, again use the correct warranty process on the website to obtain a replacement or again use the dedicated email and someone will help.

This thread is more of a showcase of the products and just for general information, we can't monitor this forum on a daily basis and deal with everyone case by case as it isn't efficient for us to do so.

Apologies about the delays during this month but we are now reopen and business is as usual.

Regards,

CS Team.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #614
Frasers_330d
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d

I've emailed (the address given above) after purchasing the gold led angel eyes for my e90 on thursday. (Paid extra for the the royal mail tracked 1-2 day delivery).

Still haven't heard if the angel eyes have even been dispatched. (But my account has been debited).

I think if you are going to run a company like this then you need a phone number for people to contact you on, or even an instant chat facility on the website.

I don't think emails work with the volume of orders a business like this will be dealing with.

Last edited by Frasers_330d; 08-24-2015 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2015, 03:47 AM   #615
Frasers_330d
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d

I have still not received my order which I paid for last Thursday (paid extra for the tracked one to two day delivery)

I am really disappointed with the level of service and lack of communication. I paid extra for tracked delivery and there is no sign of my delivery and I still haven't been given the tracking number!

I was going to be ordering a whole load of leds for my car but I'll be using someone else now.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2015, 05:31 AM   #616
Tim G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 3.0d LCI

I'm not one to bother moaning normally, but I placed an order on Wednesday 19th and selected the 2-3 working day delivery option. Its now the 26th and I only received the despatch email today.

7 days to get round to posting them? They cant be that busy, or are they coming from China?

Lets hope they are worth the wait.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread