E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 335i w/ All packages

01-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #1
D3J4Y
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Sport Package

2008 335i w/ All packages

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 10,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This vehicle is equipped with The Sport and premium package. That includes upgraded dual powers with more controls, a navigation screen, and sport suspension.

I have done nothing but baby this car and it is a blast to drive! I purchased the car in April of 2016. It has been regularly maintained and doesn’t have any problems at all expect for a small leak at the turbos which is very normal. The biggest problem with this car was the High Pressure Fuel Pump going out costing thousands and this car has not had that problem.

The car is an automatic, shifts and drives wonderfully. As I’m getting older, I need a little more practical car with 4 doors even though I hate to see this car go.

Mods:
HKS BOV
New chargepipe
Front and rear spoiler
TSW Rims w/ PilotSuperSports
Upgraded black kidney grilles

Recent Maintenance:
Brand new oil pan
New Power steering pump
New drive belt
New battery

I am not in a rush to sell this car as it still has a relatively full mechanical warranty until April of 2019. I well hear reasonable offers. I know the KBB for this vehicle is about 10k but this car is in wonderful shape and has very nice modifications to it. If you have any questions, Please message me! I am more than happy to send more photos when necessary.

Pictures:
View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 08:26 PM   #2
reesej
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i *soon*

still available?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 09:12 AM   #3
Svny