E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Montego Blue E92 335i Front & Rear Bumpers

09-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
brandyndo@gmail.com
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 335i Montego Blue

Montego Blue E92 335i Front & Rear Bumpers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all,

I have my bumpers up for sale which came off my Montego Blue 2008 E92 335i.

View post on imgur.com

Pictures show condition but let me tell you about it, the front bumper had a lot of rock chips but I used Dr. Color Chip touch-up paint, which is expensive and worked well, to help cover up most of them (didn't include the bottom portion because I was planning on buying a front lip which covers it), if you step back it really is hard to see. Rear bumper is good overall besides this chip that the previous seller had happened, I put some touch-up paint to hide it better since it was grey underneath and you can't tell if you're in a car behind it but of course can tell if you get close. Washer covers are not included.

Because of the condition I am only asking $300 for BOTH picked up in Orange County, California (My zip code is 92704).

Thanks for looking

Appreciate 0