E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E92 325i no accelerator pedal response.

04-26-2024, 02:54 PM   #1
WardHam
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 123D Coupe , BMW 325i Coup

E92 325i no accelerator pedal response.

Hi everyone,
I’m in need of some assistance as I’m running out of ideas. I have a 2007 3.0L 325i N53 and the accelerator pedal is unresponsive completely. The revs are also bouncing and that’s if I can get the car to start. Sometimes it just won’t start either.

I have scanned the codes, to which there are many. I will add pictures of the codes. I have borrowed a matching parts number pedal that is from my friends car and a matching part numbers throttle body from my friends car. Neither made a difference on my car but work fine on his. And my parts also work fine on his car. I have also check all the fuses and relays in the fuse box. I have also check and cleaned up the main ground straps, not that they looked bad at all anyway.

Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks 🙂
Attached Images

Last edited by WardHam; 04-26-2024 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0