E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: One of a Kind! Heavily Modded 2009 e92 335i, 13.1k Miles, Black/Black

03-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Talking SOLD! One of a Kind! Heavily Modded 2009 e92 335i, 13.1k Miles, Black/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
***SOLD!!!***

Up for sale is e90post.com's CAR OF THE MONTH, June 2009!
http://www.bimmerpost.com/?page_id=1696

***PICS and CLEAN CAR FAX NOW ADDED BELOW***

Serious inquires only.

2009 BMW 335i e92, Steptronic Auto
MILEAGE: 13,700 as of today.

COLORS: Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather

OPTIONS: Everything except active cruise/steering

Condition: Excellent; I bought the car from the dealer with 4k miles on it. Since then, it has been garage-kept. Oil/filter changed at 7k and again at 13k miles. Spark Plugs changed at 7k miles. HPFP replaced by dealer at 6k miles. All mods, including tires and brakes have less than 8k miles on them.

Notes:
BMW has flagged the drive-train warranty. This does not mean it is voided. It means that if the car is returned to stock, the car can again become eligible for warranty work after it is inspected and cleared by a regional BMW engineer. This can be arranged through your dealership. BMW is also aware of the suspension and brake modifications, but as of yet these have not been flagged. Minor accident at 5k miles. No structural damage...only cosmetic. All repairs were done by authorized USAA shop.

Kelly Blue Book "Good Condition" Private Party Price: $40,590

Now, just salivate at the list of upgrades and mods below! This car has over $17,000 in mods! $21,000 including labor/installation!

My Price (with all the mods...and yes, I've clearly lost my mind): $44,500 FIRM.

Now the really good stuff. All of this is included and installed (except where noted). I do not want to part this out and don't care about taking a loss on all these goodies. I just need to move on to something more economical.

All prices listed are MSRP and do not include labor/install.

ENGINE/EXHAUST/PERFORMANCE
  • TUNE: Burger Motorsports JuiceBox 3 Pin Out High Performance and Adjustable Engine Tune, including Chip Burner!: $369
  • FMIC: Active Autowerkes High Capacity Intercooler: $1365
  • EXHAUST: Britalman High Performance Exhaust with Custom CYBA Tips: $1499
  • DOWNPIPES: Riss Racing Black Catted and Coated Downpipes: $799.95
  • STETT Performance Custom Stainless Charge Pipe with Tiel Blow-off Valve: $520
  • INTAKE: INJEN High Flow Dual Cone Air Intake: $390
  • Bavarian Technic Scanner and Software: $287 (2 of the 3 VINS have been used)
  • McKinney Custom Oil Catch Can: $100
  • Additional OEM High Pressure Fuel Pump (New in the box): $450 <--The current pump has shown no signs of problems, but I am including the "backup" one I bought just in case it ever goes out again.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES/WHEELS

• COILS: ST-V1 Coilovers: $1149
  • BRAKES: “Brake Performance” Dimple-Drilled/Slotted High Performance Brake Rotors: $220.29 each
  • BRAKES: Cool Carbon High Performance Brake Pads: $229.95
  • BRAKES: ECS Tuning Custom Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front/Rear/Mid): $129.95
  • Hotchkis Front Sport Sway Bar: $286.95
  • Hotchkis Rear Sport Sway Bar: $258.95
  • Hotchkis Sport Under-Chassis Brace: $404.95
  • BremmerKraft BR03 Wheels
  • OEM TPMS
  • ECS Tuning 3mm Rear Spacers
  • General UHP Tires
  • Total Tire/Wheel Package $2207.90
  • Loredo Paint/Body Custom Rear Fender Rolling and additional body work to create space for wheels/tires: $300

EXTERIOR

• M-Force Design M3 Side Skirts (Custom Painted): $570
  • ****** Carbon Fiber Trunk (Custom Faded Paint): $650
  • OEM Front Aero/Rear Aero Package (Dealer Installed) $1205
  • Side LED Lights: $99
  • Custom Tint: $300
  • Custom Keyhole Cover: $49
  • Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers: $150
  • Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler: $100

INTERIOR

• OEM M3 Steering Wheel: $600
  • OEM M3 Steering Wheel Cover: $55
  • “Passport” 9500ci Custom Integrated Radar/Laser Detector: $1299
  • Custom Sound System Including Subwoofer, Amp, and Box: $1200
  • Custom Interior Trim (Gloss Black): $599
  • Carbon Fiber Pedals: $100
  • Carbon Fiber Handbrake: $85
  • Carbon Fiber Shifter Cover: $49
  • Custom Alcantera Shift Boot: $69
  • Custom Alcantera Brake Boot $79
  • OEM All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats: $90

EXTRAS/NOTES

• BMW Convenience Plan renewed in December
  • Emergency Tire, Tool Kit, and Air Compressor ($350)
  • "CamaroRoss305's Elite Angel Eyes Wiring Kit ($119. Brand new, never installed).
  • BluX HID Angel Eyes ($199 never installed).
  • OEM BMW Umbrella, Holder and Mount. Dealer installed. ($50)
  • Custom-fit front windshield sun screen: ($45)
  • OEM Grocery Bag Holders ($65)
  • OEM Cargo Netting ($65)
  • I have all original OEM parts except for the Exhaust, Side Skirts, Wheels and Tires. Everything is included in the sale (e.g., downpipes, FMIC, brakes, etc.)
  • I also have a set of Eibach Pro Springs that are not installed but are included.
  • I also have a Juicebox Plus that is not installed but is included. The TMAP clip is broken, but it still stays solidly connected anyway if installed.
  • Light grey custom alcantera shift and brake boot. (these are not installed)
The bottom line on this car is this: She is a beauty and a beast. She has never been tracked or raced, and other than the minor accident early on, is in almost perfect condition. There are a few very minor blemishes in a few spots on the interior trim, and some minor rash underneath the front nose, but that's it. Other than turbos, an LSD, and Meth, this car has every possible performance upgrade. The brakes, suspension, wheels, interior trim, exterior...everything....has been upgraded to the hilt. She turns heads and drops jaws everywhere I go, and it pains me to part ways with her. I work in health insurance, and have laid off 200 people since Christmas. With the recent development in health care, I can see the writing on the wall with my job, and it's just time to lighten my financial burden. My loss is your gain, for sure.

Again, serious inquiries only, please. The car and I are in San Antonio, TX. If you want to see it in person before making the purchase, you would have to carry the cost. As for transporting the car after the sale, we can discuss that in negotiations. Shoot me a PM or post in the thread if interested. We can work out a way to discuss details. Don't let this one get away!

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS!

KEEP SCROLLING FOR PICTURES TAKEN TODAY!

"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel

Last edited by ThorsHammer; 04-01-2010 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Zero.7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340i AW M-Sport

Very nice lookin' car. Damn, you are taking a pretty big hit with all the performance mods. Are you sure you don't want to sell off some of the mods?

'16 f30 AW 340i M-sport
8-speed Auto
BMW ///M Performance Power and Sound Kit with Carbon Tips / Gloss Black Performance grilles
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cni2i View Post
Very nice lookin' car. Damn, you are taking a pretty big hit with all the performance mods. Are you sure you don't want to sell off some of the mods?
Thanks, man.

I just have SO much going on in my life right now, I really don't have the time, patience, or energy to part it all out.

Bottom line, I don't HAVE to sell it at all, but if I do, I'd rather just do it all in one swoop.

But yeah, it's a big hit to be sure, but my way of thinking of it is that this offsets some of the "cost" of losing the warranty. If I really wanted to, I could return it to stock and spend a few thousand dollars in the process. Then I could get the warranty back, sell the car for around $40k, and part out all the mods for probably around $7-8k. This would make more financial sense, and somebody else could actually do the same thing. I just don't have the time or energy to do it all.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
lionheart90k
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3

why is there no warranty on brakes and so on... it should be there no maaatter... unless the dealership proved that the modifications caused the problem... if there's an accident... is the carfax clean?

Andre
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep

UPDATED PICS....

The Kidney Grills are a hybrid: Matte Black trim with Chrome Slats. Hotness.

Here is a clean shot of the M3 Side Skirts. Fitment is awesome.

The Fade

STETT Charge Pipe and Tiel Blow Off Valve

McKinney Race Works Oil Catch Can

Keyhole Cover (Added theft security)

JL Subwoofer Control

GPS Unit for Passport Integrated Laser/Radar Detector

Stainless Steel Brakelines and Coilovers

Oil Collected in the McKinney Catch Can. This is from two weeks of driving.

I also still have the original trunk lid with the OEM dealer-installed spoiler.

Intercooler and Exhaust before installation.

The guys lusting over her. Happens every time.

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
nyc4runnin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

nice ride
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

bump! sell me you steering wheel.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep

Lots of PMs on this! Wow. I should have asked for $50k. LOL

Seriously, somebody is going to get a steal, maybe as early as this weekend.

Thanks for all the feedback!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
BoostedCosta
SUPERMAN
Rep
Drives: AW e90 335i M-Sport

want to sell me the BT tool?
if so please pm me
      03-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #10
FLA 335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i (SOLD) !!!!!

g'l w sale!!

nice being proactive with financial uncertainty... hope someones picks this up and goes to an owner who appreciates !! :thumbsup
      04-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #11
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep

SOLD to a lucky forum member!

Sayonara, SYONRA. Though I love thee so........
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #12
Denver07STI
Rep
Drives: BlackSTI

Question: what does one downsize to after putting so much love into a car? It has to be hard to buy a reasonably priced car after having a nice one...
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #13
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver07STI View Post
Question: what does one downsize to after putting so much love into a car? It has to be hard to buy a reasonably priced car after having a nice one...
A boat load of alka-seltzer, and a big old keg large enough to hold all my pride. I'll be drinking it one mug at a time for the next year.

To be honest, I have no idea. The wife and I are going to try car-pooling with each other. We work fairly close to each other. She drives a Dodge.

Yeah. I know.

But the peace of mind from knowing I can be out of work for up to an entire year without sweating it is huge.

Thank you, Mr. Obama, Mr. Reid, and Mizz Pelosi. Thank you for ruining my industry and probably costing me my livelihood.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #14
Morpheus
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Titanium Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
A boat load of alka-seltzer, and a big old keg large enough to hold all my pride. I'll be drinking it one mug at a time for the next year.

To be honest, I have no idea. The wife and I are going to try car-pooling with each other. We work fairly close to each other. She drives a Dodge.

Yeah. I know.

But the peace of mind from knowing I can be out of work for up to an entire year without sweating it is huge.

Thank you, Mr. Obama, Mr. Reid, and Mizz Pelosi. Thank you for ruining my industry and probably costing me my livelihood.
Congrats on the sale. Clearly you were an enthusiast. Really a nice car.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:31 AM   #15
amdman
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post

Yeah. I know.

Congrats on the sale as well..

As for the political comments, whatever, there's so much B.S. flying around.. the industry will adapt, it did 15 yrs ago it will again this time.. It's not perfect and it won't be even close for another 10 years but at least it's not flat out ignoring the problem and pretending if you don't look at the elephant in the room he's just going to leave on his own.

AmdMAN
Appreciate 0