E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > HK girl says she likes my Bimmer, what should I do man?

05-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #1
Wolfman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

HK girl says she likes my Bimmer, what should I do man?

So I was just parking my 325i at my workplace parking lot the other day, then the most unexpected and bizzare thing occured. As I locked the car and prepared to walk to the office, this girl approached me. I have seen her before as she was my colleague's friend and I chatted to her once or twice.

She said hi and I replied in kind, wanting to be polite. Then she said she really liked my car. I said really. (Now that's odd, HK girls don't pay much attention to my car, it's just a regular and stock 325i, nothing special about it). I asked her what she liked about my car. She said the 3 series is a great performing car and she would love to take a spin on it. I told her it's good to know she has great taste in cars, but she's becoming strangely friendly with me and she barely knew me! She then gave me her number and business card and I left for work. She's not bad looking but I never knew my car is a chick-magnet, hahaha. That girl said she works next door and will park her car next to mind, so she can admired it. Anyway, I can't shake the feeling that something seems rather odd about that exchange.

I told my colleague about it and then she warned me that she's a "Kong girl". Eh, ok, I was wondering, being a gwailo, what the hell is a "kong girl" and what has that got to do with my car?!! I don't understand this. Can any local here explained what's a "Kong girl" and what has that got to do with my BMW?!!

Last edited by Wolfman; 05-14-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 03:31 AM   #2
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Monaco Blue/Beige

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
I guess our principal lady driver will yell out soon...

Suggest a test... bring her out to our meet and observe if she will jump ups and downs with joy, then to know what exactly in her interests... be it your car or...
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
Cc328i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i /F30 335/E53

ask your colleague and they can well define the word "kong girl" for you. By then, u will figure out that has to be something about ur bimmer
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
Suri_
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: Megane RS250 CUP

hahahahahahahaha!!!
KONG GIRL means some ''special'' HONG KONG GIRL,maybe you can WIKI it...lol
KONG GIRLS are totally brand slave,that's not surprise at all coz you are driving BIMMER.
They all know brands so well,BENZ,BIMMER.....
They extremely want to have a boyfriend drives nice BRAND car,wears BRAND clothes,will always pays for them.......etc etc.
well I know what is KONG GIRL so well maybe it's becoz I'm a kong girl too,LOL

But this girl is so...brave,WOW,and with passion!nice!hahahaha!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 03:39 AM   #5
alim26
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 325

u should make an appoint to shaft in your key and give it a crank...see how it moans.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #6
css
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suri_ View Post
hahahahahahahaha!!!
KONG GIRLS are totally brand slave,that's not surprise at all coz you are driving BIMMER.
They extremely want to have a boyfriend drives nice BRAND car,wears BRAND clothes,will always pays for them.......etc etc.

suri 的自我介紹
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 04:57 AM   #7
Wolfman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suri_ View Post
hahahahahahahaha!!!

Haha, I see. Kong girls are ones that really like brand names like L.V, Prada (and BMW of course) and expect their boyfriends to pay for all their expenses? Hahaha. I will conduct a test then. I will see what her reaction is when I tell her my car, despite it's deceptively clean exterior, is actually a THIRD-HAND car. See how she will react then, hahaha.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
E93DT
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
2009 E93 Cabrio  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oda View Post
suri 的自我介紹
oda: 你想無命 hahaha..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
RS6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90

Is a BMW... Bring More Woman (Gals) Haha...
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #10
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Monaco Blue/Beige

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
Haha, I see. Kong girls are ones that really like brand names like L.V, Prada (and BMW of course) and expect their boyfriends to pay for all their expenses? Hahaha. I will conduct a test then. I will see what her reaction is when I tell her my car, despite it's deceptively clean exterior, is actually a THIRD-HAND car. See how she will react then, hahaha.
or u should say u borrow it from your friend, and see if she will ask you to introduce her your friend...
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 05:07 AM   #11
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Quote:
So I was just parking my 325i at my workplace parking lot the other day, then the most unexpected and bizzare thing occured. As I locked the car and prepared to walk to the office, this girl approached me. I have seen her before as she was my colleague's friend and I chatted to her once or twice.

She said hi and I replied in kind, wanting to be polite. Then she said she really liked my car. I said really. (Now that's odd, HK girls don't pay much attention to my car, it's just a regular and stock 325i, nothing special about it). I asked her what she liked about my car. She said the 3 series is a great performing car and she would love to take a spin on it. I told her it's good to know she has great taste in cars, but she's becoming strangely friendly with me and she barely knew me! She then gave me her number and business card and we left. She's not bad looking but I never knew my car is a chick-magnet, hahaha. That girl said she works next door and will park her car next to mind, so she can admired it. Anyway, I can't shake the feeling that something seems rather odd about that exchange.

I told my colleague about it and then she warned me that she's a "Kong girl". Eh, ok, I was wondering, being a gwailo, what the hell is a "kong girl" and what has that got to do with my car?!! I don't understand this. Can any local here explained what's a "Kong girl" and what has that got to do with my BMW?!!
If she is not very bad looking and whilst, you have the intention to get a better understanding of her....offer her another free ride in your nice Bimmer and in turns, she may give you a free ride in reciprocation!!! As of the "Kong Girl", you can translate in American way as New York City Girl.....believe you should know what is that truly means!
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!

Last edited by 335 Freak; 05-14-2010 at 05:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
Wolfman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 Freak View Post
If she is not very bad looking and whilst, you have the intention to get a better understanding of her....offer her another free ride in your nice Bimmer and in turns, she may give you a free ride in reciprocation!!! As of the "Kong Girl", you can translate in American way as New York City Girl.....believe you should know what is that truly means!
Ah yes, the infamous "New York City Girl". I get the drift now. It's funny, I thought these "kong girls" would only be interested in someone who owns something "more premium", say driving a 7 series or S class, maybe even an ultra-exclusive RR Phantom or Ferrari. My 325i seems relatively "tame" by comparison, haha. Then again I notice the other cars around me in the parking lot are mostly corollas and civics and Hyundais. I don't know, that would'nt make me a target for gold-diggers? And it's not like I'm Li Ka Shing or something, so many more people here are richer then me. I am actually pretty poor by comparison, haha.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
ah gon
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

This thread is interesting.
      05-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #14
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Quote:
Ah yes, the infamous "New York City Girl". I get the drift now. It's funny, I thought these "kong girls" would only be interested in someone who owns something "more premium", say driving a 7 series or S class, maybe even an ultra-exclusive RR Phantom or Ferrari. My 325i seems relatively "tame" by comparison, haha. Then again I notice the other cars around me in the parking lot are mostly corollas and civics and Hyundais. I don't know, that would'nt make me a target for gold-diggers? And it's not like I'm Li Ka Shing or something, so many more people here are richer then me. I am actually pretty poor by comparison, haha.
Hey Bro,

In terms of Kong Girls, there are many different type whose applicable for various up/down entry level....For those looking for Celebrities or Billionaire, they have to carry the enternity eye catching beauty or even some sort of specialties in considering as utmost unique in order to climb to this level!! Obviously, she is not this type and whilst, you as a 100% Gwailo appeal would make the entry level in a very different way..... Please don't be bias and as well, under estimated yourself ....while for some "Kong Gals", they are dying to have a Gwailo boyfriend in showing off to their peers that, she has different or so to speak better taste than others!!

If you know what she needs and this is something wouldn't hurt your pocket, why not giving a try to see how far she can jump....just my 02 cents Bro!!
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #15
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like you'll never drive again

Interesting post, please keep us updated on your progress! Looks like you already have a head start on the situation.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
Renus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Dude, obviously your bimmer is that topic to start your communication to each other, giving her number and name card is the main purpose, and waiting or asking (maybe happen later) you out for a drink or dinner would be the further follow-up, hahahaha.

Last edited by Renus; 05-16-2010 at 03:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
JC/E93
Private
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93 323i Space Grey/Beige

Garage List
2008 E93 323i  [0.00]
1997 Z3  [0.00]
Typical Kong Lui (HK girl) is no easy stuff. It's gonna be sticky and .... Good Luck
      05-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
ct087ct087
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

interesting topic! is your colleague also "Kong Lui"? why did she know that girl was "kong lui"???
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #19
phawx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92/FG2

I would say BAD idea to ask for advice on something like this in a public forum! But hey what the heck, this is gonna be an interesting one

As for your comment about Ferraris and RR Phantoms... I think there're different "levels" of Kong girls. Not all of them aim that high, and they would know what they could get. Also, there're always some who like gwailos more

(Click on sig for my car's development thread)
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2010, 03:19 AM   #20
Wolfman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Well I'm annoymous here, besides telling you I drive a 325i and is a gwailo, so it's not like you know who I am! hahaha.

My colleague said to give this girl a "wide berth" and to "steer clear of her" as she is known to target men who drives "nice" cars, especially those "gullible" and "horny" gwailos. She said these "Kong girls" are high maintenance and are "uber-bitches". Well I'm not "gullible" or "horny" and you won't mistake me for those drunken expat trash at Lan Kwai Fong, haha.

Funny enough, I saw her again after my work day is finish, and she was parking next to me with her old Audi A4. I tested her BMW knowledge by asking what exactly she likes about my 3 series. She mentioned that it has a "N52" engine which is a "inline six with magnesium-aluminium construction". Whoa, so she do know her stuff, most HK girls could care less about this information. But then I noticed a 3 series brochure in her backseat, which wasn't there before...hmmm...so what does this mean?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2010, 03:36 AM   #21
Cc328i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well I'm annoymous here, besides telling you I drive a 325i and is a gwailo, so it's not like you know who I am! hahaha.

My colleague said to give this girl a "wide berth" and to "steer clear of her" as she is known to target men who drives "nice" cars, especially those "gullible" and "horny" gwailos. She said these "Kong girls" are high maintenance and are "uber-bitches". Well I'm not "gullible" or "horny" and you won't mistake me for those drunken expat trash at Lan Kwai Fong, haha.

Funny enough, I saw her again after my work day is finish, and she was parking next to me with her old Audi A4. I tested her BMW knowledge by asking what exactly she likes about my 3 series. She mentioned that it has a "N52" engine which is a "inline six with magnesium-aluminium construction". Whoa, so she do know her stuff, most HK girls could care less about this information. But then I noticed a 3 series brochure in her backseat, which wasn't there before...hmmm...so what does this mean?
"a 3 series brochure in her backseat, which wasn't there before" lmao. DUde definitely hit it with this girl man!! U will get something out of her
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #22
Cc328i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOTION View Post
Interesting post, please keep us updated on your progress! Looks like you already have a head start on the situation.
+1
Appreciate 0