E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What did you do to your car today?

Today, 10:09 AM   #24355
bocabimmer
Found the Search Button
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 30i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by oVeRdOsE. View Post
quick one.

Do someone knows what the F is the strategy behind sending :

'' Hi, is this still available ? ''

on market place and NEVER reply back !?!?

drunk? robot? fcktards?

I mean I get if they continuing the convo to fraud you, but they simply not answering.

> yes I know, more and more people stating in their ads : ''if you send me a automatic reply, I dont answer you''

But I still wish there's some hope.

37 message for my ad (selling the a Cayenne), 100% of people sending me automatic reply, NEVER answered me back.
This is a solid stats.

And fun fact : only happen on general item : car , appliances. But not on specific parts like E90 parts, PC parts, etc.
No idea, I wish I could figure that one out.

How about they ask questions, negotiate a price, then ghost you when you ask “where are you located?” so you can find a safe place to meet?

Previous BMWs: 2018 330i (F30), 2014 i3 BEV, 2007 328i (E92), 2013 X5 35i (E70), 2014 i3 BEV, 2006 325i (E90)
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:50 AM   #24356
lowrydr310
Robot
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2007 E93 335i

My brother bought a 335d from a forum member a few weeks ago. Incredible car in every sense, Alpine white with saddle dakota interior, M-sport package, comfort access, cold weather package, premium package, etc.

I finally got the chance to drive it this past weekend and I love this thing, has me thinking of getting one for myself now. No manual like my 330 but as a sporty yet comfortable car to drive everywhere ever day this is excellent, close to 40MPG too! The emissions stuff is all intact except the EGR blockoff, and it's all working fine. I believe the DEF/SCR tank was already replaced under warranty at some point.

As for the subject of this post, I did some coding for him. Coded out the seatbelt warning chimes, idrive disclaimer, uncorrected speed on the KOMBI, foglights on with highbeams and low beams, disabled headlight washers, and a few other minor things. We also flashed the transmission with xHP and it significantly improved the driving experience. I'm definitely a MT person, but these ZF6 autos really aren't bad for an automatic.

I also drove the car a bunch. Going 55MPH stomping the gas pedal and breaking traction is fun.
Appreciate 0