E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > How can I creat a custom tune for a larger tubro on a n55b30

04-08-2024, 09:30 AM   #1
m335ighost
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i m sport (n55)

Hey I’m trying to learn how to learn how to tune my 2011 335i coupe (n55b30) for a upgraded 67mm 9 blade turbo. I’ve seen some of anjuna’s post to get a better understanding of the tuning side of BMW and I’m going to school at UTI of Houston to become a certified BMW technician and I’d like to make a YouTube and TikTok documentary series describing how to DIY tune your BMW E-series n55 (since information on this platform is limited in this regard) and I would like to start an open source website full of tunes and tuning guides and links to the tuning software tools all free of charge. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated and if you like to follow my learning journey feel free to follow me on TikTok at (m335.ghost). Feel free to share absolutely anything you know on the software side and any bin files along with your hard wear setup so I can document it and add it to the open source tuning page I’m planning on creating.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2024, 09:49 PM   #2
CalibratEd
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Remote tuner here. I recently started learning about the BMW platform and was looking for a test car. I don't mind sharing what I learn along the way. I provide the knowledge and you provide the car. Let me know if you would be interested.