Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > E90 wheel offset info...

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

03-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
madmax95gtr
FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

E90 wheel offset info...

Just wanted to make a quick FYI

So apparently I wasn't paying attention when the tire shop put my new tires and wheels on a while back.. I have 19x9.5 VMR 710's with 245x30 fronts and 275x35 rears anyway my rims of 22 and 33 offset... Well as most of you know 33 would be front and 22 rear.. Well I got mine on backwards!! Lol yes I know funny and honestly you can hardly tell 10mm offset diff w the naked eye on these rims... Good news is I have only very very minor rubbing when I hit big bumps! So that being said guys you can probably get away w a 25 offset front and clear on a e90 ... Also I'm lowered on h&r sport springs. Just thought I would post this if guys are looking for a more aggressive offset so you know what you can run. Anyway ... I'm due for tires soon so I will get them switched right way around and hopefully no rubbing in the rear... But after further inspection yesterday I think who ever had my car before me rolled the fenders already!! Winning :-) lol

~Bruce

V710 19x9.5 Square|H&R Sport Springs|6000k D1S|Blacklines|Procede v5|HKS BOV|Stett CP|BMS DCI|Raceland DP|BigTom IC|M2 Exhaust|AEM Meth|M3 Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0