E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Genuine L+R e92 M3 Mirrors with best options

01-17-2020, 10:55 PM   #1
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 Jet Black 335i (E92)

Genuine L+R e92 M3 Mirrors with best options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello Everyone,

Up for sale is a pair of Left and Right Authentic M3 Mirrors for the E92 Platform (this will not work for the e90 as the mounting bracket is different).

The thing that is different with these M3 mirrors compared to many of the one's you see floating around for sale are the following:
  • They are power-folding instead of fixed - If you have power folding mirrors already you can maintain this functionality rather than going to a static mirror and for those who do not have this ability in their car today, when paired with the control module for the driver side door panel (purchased separately) this would upgrade your ability to have this functionality on your vehicle
  • They are in the high gloss finish instead of matte - I cannot stress how much of a difference this makes. The gloss black housing / inner wing looks light years better than the matte black because it matches with the gloss finish of your vehicle (unless your car is wrapped in a matte finish).
  • Glass present is auto-dimming. Will show as clear during the day, and darken at night when headlights are behind you. If you have auto-dimming functionality through your center view mirror, this will extend to your side view mirrors

Function: Both mirror motors have been tested for both folding and mirror movement functionality.

Aesthetic: While these are a used part, they are in very good condition as far as M3 mirrors go. I have tried to take many detailed pictures so you know exactly the condition these mirrors are in whereas most sellers do not go to this detail.

With M3 Mirrors, it can be incredibly difficult to find a good set where there are not significant gashes or damage on the housing element. This pair is one of the best I have ever had in my possession.

They have the the normal wear seen with light surface from washes over the span of the car. Outside of this, I have pictured on the passenger side a slight rough portion that did not crack the clear coat that may be buffed out. In addition, on the inner rotating element, there are small scratches that I have zoomed in to show that stem from the normal movement of the mirror, and are not easily seen unless you are looking for it.

The rear mirror caps will need to be painted to match your vehicles car color. The passenger and driver side glass are in good condition, but the drivers side glass has begun to show its age due to a yellow tinge in the dimming portion of the mirror and I would recommend replacement.

Inside of both mirrors both professionally cleaned (you would be surprised to see all the dirt and cobwebs always found behind the glass):

Driver and Passenger Side Rear Also Cleaned. All moving parts re-lubricated:

Passenger Side Mirror Shots:

2 Angles of Light rough portion seen on Passenger Side:

Inside Scratch Around Rotating Mechanism. Both mirrors have this present. Very small and non-noticeable unless looking for it:

Driver's Side Mirror Pictures:

Rotation Scratch on Driver's Side Mirror Innard:

Doing this mod on my personal vehicle has been a complete game changer and by far the thing that I have received the most compliments on as far as cosmetic modifications go when showing the car!

The price for the mirrors is $Sold. This includes shipping within the CONUS. When sending payment via paypal, if sending as a business transaction, please make sure to account for the transaction fee.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all.

-Kooshi3

Last edited by Kooshi3; 01-22-2020 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #2
pinder91
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.00]
PM sent also!
Dynavin N6
OEM M3 Carbon Roof / OEM M3 Mirrors
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 02:16 PM   #3
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep

Thank you all for your patience. I've had an overwhelming amount of messages received with interest about these over the weekend but was tied up with groomsman duties for a best friend during these last 2 days.

I will be uploading pictures to the thread today.

I will also be responding to messages in the order they were received. If there are multiple people that say they would like to move forward with purchase, priority will go in that same order of messages received.

Thanks again for your patience
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 01:07 PM   #4
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep

Pictures finally added to the thread. Bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 01:34 PM   #5
WidE92
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

PM replied I want these!
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 08:10 AM   #6
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep