E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2008 58reg BMW 335D MSPORT Coupe REDUCED*low mileage* cheapest in UK,best colour

02-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #111
script
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
I'm sure the OP and Script get their food from the pigs and hens they have in the back garden as they so hate Sainsburys and Tescos making money from them ..........
Wtf are you prattling on about?

Are you for real?

I rest my case.....
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #112
s2thoudriver
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335d M sport Coupe

Pleasure to meet you today and glad you are happy with the car, it really is as described and am still baffled as to why I/it has taken so much stick on here about it.

Anyway, true to my word, you got a cracking deal and I got £50 more than I was offered by a trader, so worked out for the best.

All the best and enjoy :-)

Regards

Rob
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #113
TMP
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by script View Post
I could fully understand where the op was coming from with his distain for the trade,lazy twats who live off the hardship of hard working people.
Your right - my local BMW dealer has workers, who only get paid. Then the general public come in and buy cars and drive away in them.

Its going the way of Apple and Foxcon - perhaps we should get the fair labour assoc. involved?
      02-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #114
script
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMP View Post
Your right - my local BMW dealer has workers, who only get paid. Then the general public come in and buy cars and drive away in them.

Its going the way of Apple and Foxcon - perhaps we should get the fair labour assoc. involved?
Jesus wept....

I'm referring to traders who buy and sell cars not dealerships although they have their moments....another smart arse taking things completely out of context and trying to take the moral high ground I see who wouldn't do it face to face...anyway I bit my lip on here but said my piece and fully justified imo...Mega and a few others commented earlier asking if you dont want the car why make derogitory comments,does it make you feel big and all important?

Anyway,its all my opinion of course
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #115
TMP
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Jesus wept....

I'm referring to traders who buy and sell cars not dealerships although they have their moments....another smart arse taking things completely out of context and trying to take the moral high ground I see who wouldn't do it face to face...anyway I bit my lip on here but said my piece and fully justified imo...Mega and a few others commented earlier asking if you dont want the car why make derogitory comments,does it make you feel big and all important?

Anyway,its all my opinion of course
My comments have not been derogatory.

And i think the phrase 'pot kettle' spring to mind if you are saying people on here, have had comments taken out of context.

I am glad the op has sold his car, really I am.
      03-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #116
JLR1969
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Kubota GR1600

Quote:
Pleased to see a happy end to this and the car go to a good home,I couldn't help but feel sorry for the OP through all this as he took some right fucking shit from the cyber tyre kickers.
+1
Appreciate 0