Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Fitment Question on E92 328xi

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-30-2020, 06:21 PM   #1
newjy
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328XI

Fitment Question on E92 328xi

Hello, I was wondering if someone can answer my question real quick.

I've done some research on what kind of fitments would work with my E92 coupe 2010 BMW 328i xDrive, but couldn't find a clear answer and was hoping someone knowledgeable could help me out. I currently have my eyes on wheels that are for sale that are:

(front) 8.5Jx19 +35ET with 225/40/19 tires
(rear) 9.5Jx19 +40ET with 255/35/19 tires

Would this fit with my 2010 328i xDrive, with no rubbing issues? Please let me know
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 05:30 PM   #2
newjy
Registered
Rep

Someone help me out please, planning on going to pick them up soon this weekend and don't wanna be disappointed and waste time to see that they don't fit
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 07:11 PM   #3
tcphoto
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe

You can enter your vehicle information in Tire Racks website for recommendations. Your LCI XI clearly doesn’t get much feedback especially for 19” wheels.
      02-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #4
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Yes they will fit, most usually run 235/35 on the front though with an 8.5 wide wheel. You might find yourself wanting to add some spacers to make the wheels more flush, or you might not.

This link will probably help you see what can fit; https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...-Fitment-Guide
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 04:02 AM   #5
WilliamWoles
Banned
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: BMW 3-Series E90

Lightbulb Question about expert help

I am glad to visit your site, here I learn a lot about common topics. In fact, this article is very informative, and it can be used by everyone who is interested in these topics. I would like to share information about expert-writers.net. Use this resource once and you will be satisfied. Thank you for your time.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #6
newjy
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
You can enter your vehicle information in Tire Racks website for recommendations. Your LCI XI clearly doesn’t get much feedback especially for 19” wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Yes they will fit, most usually run 235/35 on the front though with an 8.5 wide wheel. You might find yourself wanting to add some spacers to make the wheels more flush, or you might not.

This link will probably help you see what can fit; https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...-Fitment-Guide
Thanks for the responses guys. Greatly appreciated info.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2022, 03:38 AM   #7
Ronald_Tolkien
Registered
Rep
Drives: lada

People, I have the need to share the info about my lifesavers with every student on this planet! My essay had to be finished in 6 hours, and writers from Proessays made that happen. Moreover, I got an A+! Totally recommended.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2022, 02:48 AM   #8
miketaylorsg4
Registered
Rep
Drives: hudi

After reading your question again and again, if you are still facing problems in doing it then it means that you need a Accounting Assignment Help which can help you in understanding your question by analyzing it in all the perspectives and then by doing research on the question given in the assignment. The research work will help you in doing research about the question, collecting sources for preparing your answers as well as it will also help you in assembling all your answers at a single and later in presenting them in an appealing way, so that it can impress the person to whom it is being submitted.
https://greatassignmenthelper.com/ac...signment-help/
Appreciate 0