E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Guys I messed up... I need help.. Please....

03-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #67
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
dang how did i miss this thread till now.

LOL at the new syndrome john just made up. BTW, im sure he was referring the mini man syndrome to YOU not your car. As in you must be a really small person to feel compelled to start an argument over the internet and then try and call people out to a race.

Btw, i noticed most of the time its the people that say "my car will be faster then yours around a track, lets go" that usually have never been to a track in there life haha. They only read what the magazines tell them. Oh and so what if your mini is cheaper and faster in a slalom? I can make a civic way faster then you through a slalom or even on a track and its thousands cheaper then your mini, does that prove anything?

GTFO Troll. You win, your E-Penis is bigger. Now that i stroked your ego, you can leave happy.
Yeah, you pretty much nailed it.

If I wanted a better track car, I would've stuck with my S2000 (superior than the Mini S IMO too).

Anyways, can we get back on topic now and help the OP. If he doesn't need help any longer this thread can be locked.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #68
Main33vnt
YOUNG MONEY!
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I, 2008 Range Sport

Ok... So I asked for a steerin wheel but sounds like this became wwf.... LOL now everyones trying to bash on minim3... Now were talking about e-penis's? LOL how about everyone just helps me make my car an orgasim machine before beamerfest -_- Everyone just calm down were all beamers... we shit on foos... story ends there.... lest all talk about how were gonna get are dick sucked after the meet
Appreciate 0