E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > New To Forum - Desperate Need For Coding Help Detroit Metro

04-20-2020, 03:54 PM   #1
HENOSIS
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i Sport Package

Exclamation New To Forum - Desperate Need For Coding Help Detroit Metro

Hey guys, sorry to burden with a cry for help but I can't find ANYONE around to help me with the following situation, of course I will gladly pay a negotiated fair price to help me resolve the program. I bought my 2006 BMW 330i ZSP in 2008 with 44,782 miles from BMW dealer certified. I have religiously maintained above the BMW service schedule. I changed the ZF6HP19 tranny fluid and filter at time of purchase, then again at 93,000 and now I'm at 138,000 and did a more thorough maintenance by dropping the valve body replacing all the solenoids, bridge seal, the four finger seals, mechatronic sleeve, new fluid and filter. Everything went perfect and was doing the first cold refill.

Got in the car to proceed with running through the gears letting it reach operating temps and then the final fill while running until the tiny dribble and DONE... CRISIS... Never got past first fill because the car would not recognize the fob to start car but all the rest door locks and access worked. The battery was fine in that fob and the spare was dead and with no comfort access my fob didn't have a replaceable battery and I didn't feel like to soldering bit so I went to local BMW and bought another $211 key fob.

After trying to use that key after the dealer told me to hold new key into ignition until it clicked, that key didn't work either. Kept getting the yellow key symbol and the car can't engage park error.

Went today and installed a new key fob reader slot and the big black CAS relay behind the glove box fuse box.. STILL CAN'T GET KEY TO START CAR OR ENGAGE PARK... UGGGGGG!!!!!!

If there is anyone in the Detroit area or anyone willing to travel to my address in the Grosse Pointe region with ISTA ISTA+ and P or DIS or anything to read what the problem is and if its a coding issue just fix the damn thing I'd be highly appreciative and would pay you for the distance you have to travel and the coding... No indy garage wants to help me being stuck in a DIY since they are so greedy in these parts its not worth it to them.

PLEASE O PLEASE reach out to me her or via PM and I promise I will make it worth your while. Im new here so if you can't send a PM just reply to me at this post and we'll go from there..

Very VERY Kind Regards,
Michael aka HENOSIS
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2020, 10:59 AM   #2
mad1stgen
Master Wagon Builder
Rep
Drives: 2015 F wagon S55/6MT

PM sent.
Appreciate 1