E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > TIAL Q 50mm BOV PURPLE 10PSI SPRING NIB!

04-17-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
Subeamer24
Master sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi Alpine white

Smile TIAL Q 50mm BOV PURPLE 10PSI SPRING NIB!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So i have a NON LEGITIMATE BRAND NEW PURPLE TIAL 10PSI Spring BOV with all clamps and nipple and aluminum Flange New I BOX.

PLEASE READ!

I bought it from amazing for $249 thinking it was real. This by far is the best fake i have ever seen, i sent the pics to Tial just in case (Never got fake stuff from amazon) and it took them a while to respond but they ruled that it was a fake, a WELL made fake. SO after much deliberation i got Most of my money back but also paid extra for shipping too. Buyer ended up letting me keep it so i'm trying to get the rest of my money back.

I've seen some people use the fake ones and never have any problems with it or ever knew it was fake. I was going to use it just to try but ended up getting one from a buddy of mine who sold his car.

This is not a REAL TIAL but a really well machined fake. Use at your own risk!

Will ship and a little negotiable on price.

115 is the price, keep in mind although a fake, this does work and is BRAND NEW.

Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by Subeamer24; 04-17-2016 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Price update
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2017, 12:46 AM   #2
Subeamer24
Master sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi Alpine white

SOLD