E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > So what's the plan for the next meet?

01-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #155
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Im never boarding or skiing in my life. Nor do I ever plan on going to the mtn's in the winter unless Im staying with uncle Charlie Sheen in his palatial estate in Aspen. You guys have fun with that cold stuff.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #156
Mile High M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M3

Guess I should have joined this forum a day earlier... oh well, my car was dead anyway. I had to get a new battery as mine was not holding a charge anymore. It was the original battery still in there though, so it has lasted a long time. With the new battery, she starts right up. Now if I could get that windshield washer pump to work...
      01-30-2011, 02:01 AM   #157
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High M3 View Post
Guess I should have joined this forum a day earlier... oh well, my car was dead anyway. I had to get a new battery as mine was not holding a charge anymore. It was the original battery still in there though, so it has lasted a long time. With the new battery, she starts right up. Now if I could get that windshield washer pump to work...
No worries, we get together quite often (well they do, I dont make it down quite as much but will try to more). There will be more meets.
Appreciate 0