E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > "N0OS3" is up for sale (the car that is)

08-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
N0OS3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Exclamation "N0OS3" is up for sale (the car that is)

Oil change less than 300 miles ago.

Engine

3.0L N/A
BMS Powerbox - ECU tune that requires 92 octane [premium fuel] or above ONLY ($60)
DINAN High flow throttle body (bored from 76mm to 79mm) ($500)
Charcoal filter cutout with K&N filter ($100)
EXHAUST: Straight pipe 2.5" from headers back with 3" black chrome tips

Exterior/ Suspension

OEM Jet Black paint
M3 Replica front bumper with M3 air ducts (fog delete)
OEM LCI halogen headlights, self-custom black out housing, LUX LED angel eyes (pure white), high performance LED turn signals, coded amber delete (LUX angel eyes were $150 new)
LED tail lights ($260)
X5 Gloss black wheels; 20"x9.5" 225/35 F, 20"x10.5" 245/35 R ($1500 new, valued maybe $600 now)
H&R sport springs front (-1.3"), OEM springs rear ($300)
Gloss red air scoops in grill ($60)
LED side markers, tinted 35% and black vinyl roof ($60)
18% tint all around, 5% rear window ($150)
335i Brake Conversion 356mm F/335mm R, with red calipers, drilled/slotted rotors, StopTech stainless steel brake lines ($600)
Mtech LED license plate lights
Black/Red BMW roundels/emblem
"RHO Plate" tow hook license plate holder ($60 new)

Interior

OEM leatherette seats
Gloss Black vinyl trim ($200)
LED interior BRIGHT white ($60)

I have these spare parts that come with it when you purchase:
OEM 325i brake calipers (will need new rotors and pads if you want to use them)
I have custom ceramic catless headers (test pipes), never installed, paid $800.
***2 BMW (official OEM) oil filters
OEM 325i front bumper complete with o (non M3 style)
OEM BMW halogen headlights (in case you decide you don't like the modified black LCI ones)
Already wired BOSS amplifier rated up to 2800 watt mono-block and digital 10 farad capacitor. NO SUBWOOFERS but all the hardware is ready for subs to be hooked right up... just connect the 0gauge wire to the positive of the battery and your good to go. (~$600 new) [the subs I had were used and blew after a while but sounded fantastic.
DYNAMAT sound dampening layer in trunk ($300 worth of material)
H&R rear lowering springs -1.2" ($150)

Things wrong with the car:
(1) SES light: P0599 thermostat circuit high - light came on and has been garaged since then. A new thermostat is about $14 without the housing (which you don't need to replace) or you can spend $75+ on the assembly. Cheap fix if you do it yourself, expensive if you get a mechanic to fix.
(2) Clock spring needs to be replaced for driver air bag to function. Was diagnosed myself (I am a college student for Auto Tech) and was verified by SK Motorsport in Bellingham, WA.
(3) The OC3 mat (SRS front passenger air bag seat occupancy sensor) needs to be replaced for the passenger air bag to function. THIS IS COVERED 100% UNDER BMW "LIMITED EXTENSION WARRANTY" so it is free of charge (including labor) to get fixed at the dealership.
(4) NO PARKING BREAK: when i upgraded to bigger brake discs, the inner drum of the rear rotors is larger and doesn't allow the parking brake shoes to make contact. This can be fixed 2 ways: you can install the smaller calipers and put on new pads and rotors for a 325i and it will work again. If you like the stopping power (and it is night and day difference) you can purchase the components for the 335i parking brakes and install them. All linkage is still connected and functional.

Asking $10,000. As you can see, I spent quite a lot of money customizing it to my taste - it's definitely a head turner and gets compliments everywhere I go. No payments/installments. CASHIERS CHECK by your bank and verified by mine or CASH DEAL.
Bill of sale will include "Sold As Is"

I really don't want to see it go. I bought it as my fun car but when I lost my job I've got low on funds and cant afford to keep it anymore. I hope it goes to a good home and to someone who appreciates all the attention it gets you.

I ask 2 things:
You come see it, not me come see you. I will only drive my truck out to you, not the BMW.
Don't lowball me. This car sells for $12k consistently across dealerships (as of today), yet I'm selling mine for $10k plus $2500+ worth of modifications.

Call: (360)544-2690 or email: lync9763@hotmail.com

-Isaac

Appreciate 0