E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Owners circle - still can't get 2006 info

01-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
carjon
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328xi Sedan

Owners circle - still can't get 2006 info

I know in general the BMWNA's owner circle is worthless and an unfortunate negative marketing for BMW but the fact that you still can't get maintenance schedules or download the owner's manual for a 2006 e90 is really going far. They used to not have the current years owner's manual available (for what reason???) but now not even the current generation. And why no maintenance schedule.
Other than BMW financial services wanting to be able to tell you what your bill looks like, it has been totally abandoned by BMWNA.
Either get rid of it or make it worthwhile.
For my Chevy, I can see what service I've had on my car, what re-calls or other service requirements etc. If GM can do things BMWNA should be able to do things at least as well.