E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > ATT 32GB iPhone 4

09-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
rich123321
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90

Garage List
2015 335i  [0.00]
ATT 32GB iPhone 4

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys. Im selling my sisters 32GB iPhone 4. It has a cracked screen but not too bad compared to the ones you see online. Some "cracks" visible on the front are just the tape marks so that it doesn't cut your face when on the phone. The tape doesnt damage the phone in any way, and the back side is not cracked or damaged.The home button requires slightly extra pressure to "click" and the power button is jammed. Both of these are easily fixable by spraying compressed air into the ports and getting rid of the dirt in there. The phone isnt damaged in any other way and it is easily fixable. Im just too busy right now applying for college and studying to fix it etc. Please post or PM me with an offer. USA only, and I am looking for around 150 with free shipping. I will consider all REASONABLE offers. Thanks

Appreciate 0