E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BUYERS BEWARE - Bimmerpost.com - NOT TRUSTWORTHY

04-08-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
gottabem
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i

BUYERS BEWARE - Bimmerpost.com - NOT TRUSTWORTHY

I am one of the people who got screwed on the 1M group buy.

I am pissed off about how the admins of this forum handled the situation.

It's my understanding from reading other members posts it seems that Andrey had to pay to be a vendor, and that Bimmerpost is collecting money from him to be one. WTF?? So the post people get to keep all that money???

I lost my money with no support, no help, no accountablilty.

It seems from the other thread that Bimmette was able to determine MME doesn't even exist??? Is this a joke???

I cannot believe it but should not be shocked. It seems they always back vendors.

A quick google search found this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BMW/comments...offering_free/

and come on, closing the thread where the scammed members were trying to talk and figure out the situation??? Really????

Watch how quickly I'm going to get banned for making this post.
Appreciate 3
      04-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
This is going to open up a can of worms

I hail you, Eric "gottabem" Snowden

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #3
E90SDGUY
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i COBB and Stuff

+1 I've emailed them to have them repost the thread regarding the first GB by Andrey so I can have those informations to make my claimes through my credit card company, and of course I did not get a reply. Like I said in the other thread I belong the other forum and if a member gets screwed by a vendor the Moderator there would be all over it to make things right. Over here on this forum is a different story. I still do not have my bumper or my refund. I'm sure you will get banned and I will too for agreeing.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #4
gottabem
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
This is going to open up a can of worms

I hail you, Eric "gottabem" Snowden
Yes, yes it will. Hopefully someone will man up this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SDGUY View Post
+1 I've emailed them to have them repost the thread regarding the first GB by Andrey so I can have those informations to make my claimes through my credit card company, and of course I did not get a reply. Like I said in the other thread I belong the other forum and if a member gets screwed by a vendor the Moderator there would be all over it to make things right. Over here on this forum is a different story. I still do not have my bumper or my refund. I'm sure you will get banned and I will too for agreeing.
Wow, that's just sad to hear. I'm sorry brotha.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #5
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

Wow, I can't believe they closed that other thread! Like many others, I think I am slowly going to make my way to some of the other forums out there. This place is moderated by money hungry people that have no regards to the members that make their site possible. If enough people leave the forum, they will no longer have the traffic, and no one will want to be a sponsor on here.

They have banned a lot of people for stupid things including just helping as was pointed out before. If a vendor cries wolf, the mods are all over it. If a member or members say something, it is like they are nonexistent. What goes around comes around, this forum will eventually die down.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 01:14 PM   #6
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Well by closing the other thread it definitely means they are aware of what has gone on.

If they remain quiet we know where they stand. Would be nice to get official word from them explaining why they can or can't help
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 01:19 PM   #7
NickBlaine
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 335XI

Honestly, its been a few months, I don't see members getting a response from them at all. Will most likely just quietly close threads and ban members for speaking the truth and calling them out....
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 01:20 PM   #8
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Whether they can or cannot help, what was their reasoning for closing the most recent thread? As far as I know, that thread did not break any forum rules or guidelines. Bunch of sissys
Appreciate 3
      04-08-2015, 01:22 PM   #9
gottabem
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Whether they can or cannot help, what was their reasoning for closing the most recent thread? As far as I know, that thread did not break any forum rules or guidelines. Bunch of sissys
Who knows. Maybe they were upset people were speaking the truth.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 01:27 PM   #10
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Just to give people an idea. Vendor fees, last I heard, were $200 a month... I only know this because a buddy of mine that was trying to help people here with a dif lockdown kit got banned because he did not want to pay vendor fees for something that he was not making money on, just a middle man to provide a nice product to forum members.
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #11
N54 TuNeR
///Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan

Quote:
Just to give people an idea. Vendor fees, last I heard, were $200 a month... I only know this because a buddy of mine that was trying to help people here with a dif lockdown kit got banned because he did not want to pay vendor fees for something that he was not making money on, just a middle man to provide a nice product to forum members.
Sorry to hijack thread.Can you pm me the info.im looking for one.not gonna mention names was siding on with the one guy that was making it fairly reasonable to buy but wasn't sure if was worth investing on it.think it's the same guy. He got shut down even on the other forum for jumping into another thread with his product if you remember that.
: JB4/MHD, ACF ST, Precision T/S 6062, AD-Eng Mounts, PrecisionRaceworks STG_3+LPFP,//HPF Exhaust Titanium Tips, Custom HighLow OCC, Precision RaceWorks Coils,RACE InterCooler, Custom Meth Kit, v8Bait(Justin)Tuning
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 06:51 PM   #12
328i_E92_2007
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [9.00]
I read all the posts in the old thread and i cant believe they shut it down! That sucks. Hopefully we will hear something soon from a moderator as to what the issue was on the old thread so we don't violate whatever rule we did in this thread and can keep it open. I hope you guys that got screwed on the GB get some closure soon!

Last edited by 328i_E92_2007; 04-08-2015 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #13
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

I thought several people PM'd a moderator?

Can anyone share if they responded or what they said in the response?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 09:37 AM   #14
litxus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 335i sedan

WTF, I guess you can be shi..y vendor, and as long as you pay your fees it OK to scam others. But if you offer something for the community at cost, in order to HELP others, you are banned for not paying membership fees? I guess it is all about the money, and if you can't make money on it, then it must not be good for the community!
Appreciate 3
      04-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #15
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Best part when I called out e90 d10 whoever he is and posted up a number of accusations against him, he couldn't clearly respond to each one. He responded to me in general fashion and did not fully address each accusation. I find that fishy. He can say what he wants, but until all the issues are addressed, I have my own belief about what occurred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I thought several people PM'd a moderator?

Can anyone share if they responded or what they said in the response?
Yes they were pm'd with no response or help. It's clear where they stand. Let's not be as naive as we were with the 1m group buy with where these mods stand. As soon as they were tagged in the thread via one post, the thread was donezo.

So don't tag a moderator here either, unless you want this thread donezo as well.

They would not even reopen the original group buy thread that Andrey deleted.
      04-09-2015, 11:46 AM   #16
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

I noticed that when someone PM'd me a name of another forum, it got replaced with [Admin Notified], so if you see me disappear soon, you guys know why. This place is ran like a damn communist country. They should change all the blue to red!

I would think that they would have to PM the OP of the last discussion that was being made before the thread was locked. Usual they provide an explanation as to why they did something... Maybe he will chime in
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #17
gottabem
Rep

Quote:
I noticed that when someone PM'd me a name of another forum, it got replaced with [Admin Notified], so if you see me disappear soon, you guys know why. This place is ran like a damn communist country. They should change all the blue to red!

I would think that they would have to PM the OP of the last discussion that was being made before the thread was locked. Usual they provide an explanation as to why they did something... Maybe he will chime in
I'm sure everyone in this thread is being put on some kinda bimmerpost shit list

This whole situation is a joke and extremely poorly handled.
Appreciate 2
      04-14-2015, 11:41 AM   #18
so?confused
jr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

this situation is crazy. luckily I gave enough info to paypal(fraud info) to received my refund.

-The crazy part is that e90post did nothing at all. The entire purpose of vendors having to pay is so that they are credible. Its not fair to us or the other vendors.

I really wanted a 1m bumper .
Appreciate 1
      04-14-2015, 11:51 AM   #19
NickBlaine
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 335XI

One of the local guys said he had a bumper from MME coming sometime this week. I will have to check up with him about how that went down...
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2015, 12:34 PM   #20
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

The admins on this forum is more interested in taking vendor fee from whoever is willing to pay, rather than helping out the actual members. While they are happy to ban any members who is selling their service and home made products, just because they aren't paying the vendor fee.

It is up to yourself to defend your own wallet.
Appreciate 5
      05-22-2015, 01:38 PM   #21
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
bump
      05-25-2015, 08:59 AM   #22
lightspeedbriefs
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Could always ask the mods to sift through their access logs and identify the IP address of the fraudulent seller, that might give the credit card companies and their insurers some ammunition to go after the ISP to reveal the owner and then pursue directly with the located individual. Might be able to publicly reveal the owner and anyone not protected by a credit card pursue small claims.

Sorry to read that some people are going through this. Sucks...
Appreciate 0