E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > NE1 Planning on buying accessories from the dealer???

01-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Space Gray

NE1 Planning on buying accessories from the dealer???

I have a $500 Credit towards any accessories (anything from Spoilers, to Splitters, to T-Shirts) at Rallye BMW that I really have no use for. The only thing I would get from the dealer for my car would be m3 spoiler but I decided to go Vorsteiner so it is really useless to me....So if anyone needs anything I can pick it up and you can just buy it from me in cash...and I'll even give you a discount of like 10% or something...

Just figured I would offer...the credit is only good at Rallye BMW and I am not looking to ship parts so local guys only please.

Thanks
Lou
07 E92 335i,Sport,I-drive,Cold Weather,Bluetooth,Beyern Mesh 19",M-Pedals,Rear Fogs,Gp Thunder,Carbon Roundels,Coming Soon JB2,Vorsteiner Decklid,OEM Aero LipRIP9/8/06-12/11/07 Gone but never forgotten
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trick50 View Post
I have a $500 Credit towards any accessories (anything from Spoilers, to Splitters, to T-Shirts) at Rallye BMW that I really have no use for. The only thing I would get from the dealer for my car would be m3 spoiler but I decided to go Vorsteiner so it is really useless to me....So if anyone needs anything I can pick it up and you can just buy it from me in cash...and I'll even give you a discount of like 10% or something...

Just figured I would offer...the credit is only good at Rallye BMW and I am not looking to ship parts so local guys only please.

Thanks
Lou
What's up with your insurance Lou?

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
What's up with your insurance Lou?
Allstate came to look at it again on Tuesday and the adjustor said that right now it is "a borderline total loss" which means that the adjustor wants his supervisor to come and look at it (today) to total it. I guess he didn't want to be the one to total a 40k car since insurance companies hate totalling cars...I spoke with the adjustor today and I said that if he decides not to total it and they do replace the engine that I want the car brought to Rallye BMW for the engine replacement and then brought back to the body shop for the body work...He was like well why don't you want the body shop to do the engine...I said I wanted Rallye to install the engine because if the body shop installs it and I have any engine problems down the road that BMW would probably not honor my warranty because they did not install the engine...And he was like well BMW's labor rate is triple that of the body shop! I said "thats the point" just total the damn car...write me a check for my wheels and other minor modifications and a check for whatever portion of my downpayment I have not used so I can get another car..He told me to gather any receipts I have for mods and he will work with me the best he can...

He basically didn't want to get in trouble with allstate for totalling the car without his supervisor approving first and without discussing it with me..He was like from the looks of your car I can tell that you really took great care of it and that he didn't want to total it if I wanted it fixed.

So he is coming back with his supervisor today and then going to call me afterwards.
07 E92 335i,Sport,I-drive,Cold Weather,Bluetooth,Beyern Mesh 19",M-Pedals,Rear Fogs,Gp Thunder,Carbon Roundels,Coming Soon JB2,Vorsteiner Decklid,OEM Aero LipRIP9/8/06-12/11/07 Gone but never forgotten
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Allstate came to look at it again on Tuesday and the adjustor said that right now it is "a borderline total loss" which means that the adjustor wants his supervisor to come and look at it (today) to total it. I guess he didn't want to be the one to total a 40k car since insurance companies hate totalling cars...I spoke with the adjustor today and I said that if he decides not to total it and they do replace the engine that I want the car brought to Rallye BMW for the engine replacement and then brought back to the body shop for the body work...He was like well why don't you want the body shop to do the engine...I said I wanted Rallye to install the engine because if the body shop installs it and I have any engine problems down the road that BMW would probably not honor my warranty because they did not install the engine...And he was like well BMW's labor rate is triple that of the body shop! I said "thats the point" just total the damn car...write me a check for my wheels and other minor modifications and a check for whatever portion of my downpayment I have not used so I can get another car..He told me to gather any receipts I have for mods and he will work with me the best he can...

He basically didn't want to get in trouble with allstate for totalling the car without his supervisor approving first and without discussing it with me..He was like from the looks of your car I can tell that you really took great care of it and that he didn't want to total it if I wanted it fixed.

So he is coming back with his supervisor today and then going to call me afterwards.
Wow, I hope they total it.

Let me know what happens when you find out later on today.

Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

dont you just love when Scott brings up another topic that is in no way relevant to what the original topic is about? LOL

good luck with the sale. and about the car i know it sucks but dont let them fix it. its gonna be a pain. how are you getting around now? are they paying for a loaner?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
dont you just love when Scott brings up another topic that is in no way relevant to what the original topic is about? LOL

good luck with the sale. and about the car i know it sucks but dont let them fix it. its gonna be a pain. how are you getting around now? are they paying for a loaner?
Don't be jealous Jamie!

Oops, I did it again! Sorry Lou!

If you guys need anything, let Lou know. I can vouche for him. He is legit!

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

right now I am driving around in a loaner which is a 2007 VW Jetta...just a basic car..that can hardly get out of it's own way. You really have to give yourself alot of time to merge onto the highway with this thing...very very slow...and surprisingly crappy on gas considering I haven't been beating on it too much lately.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #8
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

bad on gas? really? thats weird i thought they were supposed to be good. well hopefully everything gets rectified soon. i want your wheels if u are gonna get rid of them!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
bad on gas? really? thats weird i thought they were supposed to be good. well hopefully everything gets rectified soon. i want your wheels if u are gonna get rid of them!
lol i want my wheels too...I gotta figure out a way to get them off the car..unfortunatly I do not have my stock wheels ne more..and I am sure that the insurance company is going to want some kinda wheels on the car when they take it away. I am trying to get them to just cut me a check for the wheels...if not I will probably try to do like a trade for OEM plus cash with someone.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #10
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
lol i want my wheels too...I gotta figure out a way to get them off the car..unfortunatly I do not have my stock wheels ne more..and I am sure that the insurance company is going to want some kinda wheels on the car when they take it away. I am trying to get them to just cut me a check for the wheels...if not I will probably try to do like a trade for OEM plus cash with someone.
Since you don't have your OEMs, why don't I go with you to the garage and swap out my rims for yours and when you get your new e92, we can swap back? lol!

I don't mind have e92 wheels.

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #11
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Since you don't have your OEMs, why don't I go with you to the garage and swap out my rims for yours and when you get your new e92, we can swap back? lol!

I don't mind have e92 wheels.

that wouldn't be a bad idea...but one of my wheels is bent. I don't think you wanna drive around on a bent wheel lol..I dunno I am gonna have to figure something out.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #12
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
that wouldn't be a bad idea...but one of my wheels is bent. I don't think you wanna drive around on a bent wheel lol..I dunno I am gonna have to figure something out.
Order another wheel and tire. I'll pay you a little extra when we swap out your new e92 wheels and tires too, if you want.

It's better than losing the wheels and tires to the insurance company.

Let me know.

Appreciate 0