E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Ahl coded out after frm swap lost angel eyes and high beams

09-30-2018, 02:49 AM   #1
e36ti
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i sport

Thumbs up Ahl coded out after frm swap lost angel eyes and high beams

Just picked up e82 production 9/08 with ahl and the ahl error light was on. previous owner replaced frm 2 with frm3 he reported the frm 2 original to the car was going bad. I got the car after he installed the frm 3 but wasn't coded and from another car. I was able to get the vin and vo on the new frm matched to car still had ahl light on after that and coded out the active headlight warning. Now I don't have the angel eyes or highbeams at all the rear parking lights seems to be on no matter what. Prior to me coding the frm module I think the rear parking lights were stuck on as well but I think the angel eyes and high beams work. The frm is returning 4error codes of left and right rear brake light daylight running light left and right. It's almost as if the brake lights always on are swapped with the angel eyes completely dead any ideas are greatly appreciated thanks for your time!

Last edited by e36ti; 09-30-2018 at 03:08 AM..
Appreciate 0