E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 335i Convertible Prem & Sport

05-25-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
BMW Fan Chris
Rep
Drives: 2010 E93CV

2010 335i Convertible Prem & Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,995.00

Item Interest
Hi all, I am selling our/my wife's 2010 335i CV, Alpine wht/Saddle brn, Sport & Premium packages, bluetooth, smartphone integ, DVD, satalite, BMW assist, power seats and heated, comfort access, lighting package, USB, voice control.

I am listing it on e90 post because I did a lot of proactive maintenance on it when I first bought it (I wanted to baby it and avoid any future unexpected breakdown, having owned a 1997 540 previously) and only this community would really appreciate that. I took a guess on the price based on lots of 335i for sale I looked at, their general condition, and adjusted for the long list of recent service below.

The car is quite clean and in very good interior/exterior condition and also mechanically. I bought it in Sept 2017 with 96,500mi on it and now it has 104,500. It's never been auctioned or salvaged or in an accident, always locally owned in my area. Everything works, nothing broken, drives great. I have a lot of history on it and also have the BMW confidential vehicle ID/warranty report which is very helpful, and a CarFax run in Sept 2017. I will run a fresh CarFax on it to show you. I am the third owner, and the first two owners were older and did not drive it hard. I am ready to get a brand new car, and really want to find the right home for this one! The proactive maintenance I did is below, I never wanted to worry about my wife or I being surprised by a breakdown.

This is my first post- are you able to message me privately for my email address or offer yours if interested? Thanks!

-Regular full details, washes, oil changes, garaged
-New starter
-New charge tube & diverters
-New radiator/expansion chamber, thermostat and all hosing
-New serpentine belt
-VANOS inspected, ok
-New fuel pump
-Walnut shell blast
-New blower motor
-Recent injectors, plugs
-Other maintenance done by dealer when they got it in Sept 2017, including tires - I have full record
-Software update by dealer
-New power steering fluid, diff fluid, and break fluid flush/bleed
-No transmission or oil leaks
-No turbo problems (N54 engine)
-All recalls up to date

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2019, 08:57 AM   #2
BMW Fan Chris
Rep

Week 1 Bump - Any advice on what a fair price would be based on the proactive maintenance list I have in the ad? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 10:57 PM   #3
BMW Fan Chris
Rep

Hello all,

Time has come to sell, I must sell this to make room for the new one - any questions welcome, Ca buyer is the easiest.

Thanks-
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2019, 11:40 PM   #4
BMW Fan Chris
Rep

Price revision here for near term sale - wife already has her new car.

I can tell you the full history of this car in 6mo increments, and it runs very smooth, strong and sure.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
city1991
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fan Chris View Post
Hi all, I am selling our/my wife's 2010 335i CV, Alpine wht/Saddle brn, Sport & Premium packages, bluetooth, smartphone integ, DVD, satalite, BMW assist, power seats and heated, comfort access, lighting package, USB, voice control.

I am listing it on e90 post because I did a lot of proactive maintenance on it when I first bought it (I wanted to baby it and avoid any future unexpected breakdown, having owned a 1997 540 previously) and only this community would really appreciate that. I took a guess on the price based on lots of 335i for sale I looked at, their general condition, and adjusted for the long list of recent service below.

The car is quite clean and in very good interior/exterior condition and also mechanically. I bought it in Sept 2017 with 96,500mi on it and now it has 104,500. It's never been auctioned or salvaged or in an accident, always locally owned in my area. Everything works, nothing broken, drives great. I have a lot of history on it and also have the BMW confidential vehicle ID/warranty report which is very helpful, and a CarFax run in Sept 2017. I will run a fresh CarFax on it to show you. I am the third owner, and the first two owners were older and did not drive it hard. I am ready to get a brand new car, and really want to find the right home for this one! The proactive maintenance I did is below, I never wanted to worry about my wife or I being surprised by a breakdown.

This is my first post- are you able to message me privately for my email address or offer yours if interested? Thanks!

-Regular full details, washes, oil changes, garaged
-New starter
-New charge tube & diverters
-New radiator/expansion chamber, thermostat and all hosing
-New serpentine belt
-VANOS inspected, ok
-New fuel pump
-Walnut shell blast
-New blower motor
-Recent injectors, plugs
-Other maintenance done by dealer when they got it in Sept 2017, including tires - I have full record
-Software update by dealer
-New power steering fluid, diff fluid, and break fluid flush/bleed
-No transmission or oil leaks
-No turbo problems (N54 engine)
-All recalls up to date
Fair asking price. High miles will scare people. I had a 2011 with the same color combo. Sold it rather quickly since I hated the interior color. GLWS.
Appreciate 0