E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > NOT impressed with IMPRESSIVE auto

01-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #23
gaalforce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

wow just horrible. bring it to tommy at acm guys amazing. from what ive seen MAC does amazing work
      01-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
onebadmofo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Well that's just great, my E46 is there right now for both bumpers and the hood.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #25
SlowAsHell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: on the shoulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post
Well that's just great, my E46 is there right now for both bumpers and the hood.
I'd get my car back ASAP!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #26
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAsHell View Post
I'd get my car back ASAP!
+1...if they do finish the job report back and give full details on the quality of the work
      01-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #27
turk23
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 335i SD M-Sport

I'll let u guys know how my front bumper comes out as well. They're suppose to fix a pretty decent size ding and cover the license plate wholes so I'll happy if they at least get that right for $200 as that would be around the normal price to get that repaired let alone repainting it.
      01-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #28
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by maristgrad09
I'm pretty sure Wilazn had his bumper painted there and it didn't match at all
My second bumper was painted there. My 3rd one matches my paint fine.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #29
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
Damn how many bumpers do you own?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #30
turk23
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
what color was the 3rd bumper? also how long ago was it painted and hows the paint holding up? appreciate the help and feedback in advance
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #31
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk23 View Post
what color was the 3rd bumper? also how long ago was it painted and hows the paint holding up? appreciate the help and feedback in advance
3 different shades of Montego Blue!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #32
turk23
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
3 different shades of Montego Blue!
sorry i cant comprehend lol? to make it easier, how do you like the quality and how is the paint holding up? any fading or chipping?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #33
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk23 View Post
sorry i cant comprehend lol? to make it easier, how do you like the quality and how is the paint holding up? any fading or chipping?
Don't know as I have never gone to them for any type of work done to my car.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 03:07 AM   #34
turk23
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Don't know as I have never gone to them for any type of work done to my car.
haha o man i feel retarded im sorry man, this whole time i meant to ask Wilazn the question. So Wilazn how do you like the paint quality and hows it holding up lol?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #35
Juiced1M
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateendz View Post
ACM bro for engine stuff MAC for paint stuff....take the trip and spend the money once the right way....i had a similar experience with a different vendor here with my e93 and learned my lesson...they def wont be touching my new cts-v...ACM all day

hope you can get everything straightened out
Well said ^

Impressive is horrendous you get what you pay for ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post

Should of gone ACM Andre :?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #36
lennon31987
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced1M View Post
Well said ^

Impressive is horrendous you get what you pay for ...

Should of gone ACM Andre :?
That's not truthful in this case, I would not be mad if I paid a few dollars less or got a bargain but the fact of the matter is I paid to have a new engine built for me with all NEW OEM parts, I paid for all NEW OEM parts and for a professional service of installing these parts correctly and without issue. I do not feel I received the service that I paid for, and JUICED1M I would TOTALLY agree with you if I paid half of what I did.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #37
ImpressiveAutoWerk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: All BMW models

Before members continue to post about things they may have heard, we ask that when posting a review to please remain factual. The OP's review was FAR from factual and unbelievably over dramatized, this "review" was copied off another forum which the OP posted on a few days ago. He stopped getting attention on that forum due to his accusations being discredited and decided to start all over again on this forum. We are always open to reviews about our shop whether they are positive or negative since they help us to serve our customers better by knowing what the customers needs from us. The OP did get work done at our shop but failed to address many of the aspects of what we did for him, such as countless free parts, free labor on many issues, the various issues he kept returning to for at our shop for, His extravagant requests which we always honored even if they made our job more difficult, staying hours after our business hours just so that the OP could pick up his car on his schedule. Most importantly if you did not pick up the OP's attitude from his post (which is not due to his aggregation with our shop, his attitude was consistent since he arrived here) and yet we always tried to work with him because our customer comes first, his car was towed here from another shop which did not want to work on his car due to his outlandish requests, and an attitude which made him extremely difficult to deal with and always unsatisfied looking for more. On the other forum the OP became childish and decided to be disrespectful to our employee's calling them "fat-asses". We always value our customers opinions but there is no need to be disrespectful. We guarantee ALL of our work and we never fixed the same issue on the customers car more than once, the fact of the matter is the customers had a 10 year old car with almost 100,000 mile on it, the customer can't expect his car to be perfect unless he wants to do extremely extensive work which the OP never wanted to do, he continued to want to take care of only whatever major issue he had at the time. We have receipts, parts order records, and pictures detailing the customers job, we will not post them strictly out of professionalism but they clearly disprove many of the OP's accusations and will demonstrate an ungrateful attitude for free work done on our part. Finally for our customers that have their cars here at the moment, we are more then sure when you pick up your cars you will be very satisfied with the quality of the work and are free to share your experience with the rest of the forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #38
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #39
lennon31987
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpressiveAutoCenter View Post
Before members continue to post about things they may have heard, we ask that when posting a review to please remain factual. The OP's review was FAR from factual and unbelievably over dramatized, this "review" was copied off another forum which the OP posted on a few days ago. He stopped getting attention on that forum due to his accusations being discredited and decided to start all over again on this forum. We are always open to reviews about our shop whether they are positive or negative since they help us to serve our customers better by knowing what the customers needs from us. The OP did get work done at our shop but failed to address many of the aspects of what we did for him, such as countless free parts, free labor on many issues, the various issues he kept returning to for at our shop for, His extravagant requests which we always honored even if they made our job more difficult, staying hours after our business hours just so that the OP could pick up his car on his schedule. Most importantly if you did not pick up the OP's attitude from his post (which is not due to his aggregation with our shop, his attitude was consistent since he arrived here) and yet we always tried to work with him because our customer comes first, his car was towed here from another shop which did not want to work on his car due to his outlandish requests, and an attitude which made him extremely difficult to deal with and always unsatisfied looking for more. On the other forum the OP became childish and decided to be disrespectful to our employee's calling them "fat-asses". We always value our customers opinions but there is no need to be disrespectful. We guarantee ALL of our work and we never fixed the same issue on the customers car more than once, the fact of the matter is the customers had a 10 year old car with almost 100,000 mile on it, the customer can't expect his car to be perfect unless he wants to do extremely extensive work which the OP never wanted to do, he continued to want to take care of only whatever major issue he had at the time. We have receipts, parts order records, and pictures detailing the customers job, we will not post them strictly out of professionalism but they clearly disprove many of the OP's accusations and will demonstrate an ungrateful attitude for free work done on our part. Finally for our customers that have their cars here at the moment, we are more then sure when you pick up your cars you will be very satisfied with the quality of the work and are free to share your experience with the rest of the forum.

Again, amazing me to that you pretend to know my other shop and the way that they are or the relationship we have together. Your assumptions are extremely lazy with absolutely nothing substantial other than your own word. I never said your employees were, "fatass's' I simply said do not let anybody BIG sit in the car as I have pride in my supple cinn leather interior. But that's neither here nor there. Jon I also have receipts and all that and have not posted them up to be professional as well. The fact of the matter is that I had a failure, then a subsequent failure because you failed to check the guides, I don't know why wouldn't have just told me and replaced them? I did mention to you that money wasn't the issue.

And pal, I know you were essentially getting ready to part out my car before I even told you to fix it (during the original diagnosis) I have had an overwhelming amount of PM's and then calls/texts with those who have confirmed this. And you made a big deal about staying one evening until 6.30 so I can get my car. Sorry to inconvenience your more evening, because its not like you don't have people hanging there after hours (which was very apparent when I came in that said after hours time)

Last edited by lennon31987; 01-30-2012 at 09:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #40
Ali.K_BMW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
      01-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #41
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackfiend View Post
Here buddy, grab a seat...

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #42
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Here buddy, grab a seat...
got an extra seat?
      01-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #43
Nickel///MboyZ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3-E46

I feel your pain and my advice

Not for nothing, I dont know impressive as I never used them. But I am a sucker for choosing bad shops, so I feel your pain, until I met my official shop + this is the second time I have heard a bad review of them.

My advice, my official shop. MAC. As much as these guys take long to handle shit, hahaha, yes they do take kinda long,but they are phenomenal. The day I met them they had not had an ounce of training in HPF cars, but yet they were able to up keep my car for 2 years now with no issues. I have been to shops before where they couldnt fix my issues, but MAC was able to. I would highly express that sometimes its worth the wait to get something done the right way than to get it done twice and three times.
      01-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #44
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateendz View Post
got an extra seat?
Sure thing

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0