Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > RE: 19'' Ikon TURISMO rims - will it fit?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
BaBy_gUrL
Registered
Rep
Drives: 3.25 xi

RE: 19'' Ikon TURISMO rims - will it fit?

Hey guys/gals

I'm new to this forum and new to the whole BMW world.
I recently bought one and had a lot of questions which I didnt know who to direct them too ... so my brother told me to check out this forum ...

I ordered a set of IKON TURISMO rims 19'' staggard with low profile tires ... but apparently before i even mounted the tires on to the rims, we tried just fitting the rims on my car to see if it will hit the arms or springs in the rear without tires ...

when i tried fitting just the rims onto my car without tires yet, we hoisted my car up, .... the garage told me that there wasnt enough room and if i mount the low profile tires on to my car there definately wont be ANY room n it'll rub the body of my car.

But IKON apparently said that this will fit my car n it was made for my car ... so i really dont understand ...

The garage said to be safe i should get tires ....225/35/19 for front...and 245/35/19 for rear...

Can anyone help me? Does anyone even have these rims on their car ??

Last edited by BaBy_gUrL; 06-08-2007 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: added new info
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
rwwong
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2008 Jeep Hemi

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Without the specs of the wheels, no one is going to be able to answer your question. I can't even find the wheel on Ikon's Website.