E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bavariansdom?

07-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #23
mikeyr0x
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 x5, 22 m550

My splitters came out great except I made a little impression wedging something between the lower grill and the splitter while they were drying. doh!
Im sure that im the only one that can see it.
Hope it comes out with the florida heat over time!!!

Overall very happy with the BavDom splitters

Dom: So is it worth it dealing with a bunch of OCD mod bugged enthusiasts?
hehe
pics
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2007, 02:34 AM   #24
kujo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Please respond to my PMs regarding refund on my splitters, please !!!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2007, 10:23 AM   #25
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Damn your impatient Kurt... :-P

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 10:04 AM   #26
bzabodyn
Montego Blue Mini-Beast
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW E90 335i Sedan

Garage List
Well, I was in on the first group buy with BavDom and received the splitters fine (although quite a bit later than estimated originally) - however, they had paint imperfections and I sent them back with the impression that I would receive a timely replacement (which was promised by Bav because another GB was going on and I would get in with that shipment) - however, THAT group buy was delayed and several members are just now receiving their orders and guess what? NOT ME. I was basically pushed to the back of the line and forgot about. Now I'm being told they are just now at the painter, so who knows how long it's going to be before I receive them. I have been more than patient and have given him every chance to make this right.

You would think that you would treat a customer with a problem better than your average customer, but that's not the case here - I guess Bav has never heard the saying "a satisfied customer will tell 2 people - an unhappy one will tell 20". Maybe some customer service training should be on the short list - this is and will always be the problem with internet based companies such as this...

BZ
      07-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #27
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Hello BZ, I did send you a PM letting you know that you were #1 priority before the GB but of the problem we had with a new employee and shipping. That is the reason some of the members had their products delayed or wrongfully shipped (like in your case). We did, however, because of the uniqueness of your case grant a $100.00 certificate on your next purchase.

We do understand our Customer Service isn't perfect, we do try our best to accommodate you, the customer, when something like this happens. We do believe in learning from our mistakes, specially since we are a newly formed company.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow for a better service, better products, and better future. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzabodyn View Post
Well, I was in on the first group buy with BavDom and received the splitters fine (although quite a bit later than estimated originally) - however, they had paint imperfections and I sent them back with the impression that I would receive a timely replacement (which was promised by Bav because another GB was going on and I would get in with that shipment) - however, THAT group buy was delayed and several members are just now receiving their orders and guess what? NOT ME. I was basically pushed to the back of the line and forgot about. Now I'm being told they are just now at the painter, so who knows how long it's going to be before I receive them. I have been more than patient and have given him every chance to make this right.

You would think that you would treat a customer with a problem better than your average customer, but that's not the case here - I guess Bav has never heard the saying "a satisfied customer will tell 2 people - an unhappy one will tell 20". Maybe some customer service training should be on the short list - this is and will always be the problem with internet based companies such as this...

BZ
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #28
bzabodyn
Montego Blue Mini-Beast
Rep

Garage List
Just a follow up - this last post was over three weeks ago and guess what? STILL NO SPLITTERS!

I have lost all faith in BavDom as a reputable vendor and I would strongly caution others before getting involved in GB's headed by BavDom... there are several things that could have been handled much better but were not...

Extremely unsatisfied customer (if I even qualify to be called a customer)...

BZ
      08-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #29
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzabodyn View Post
Just a follow up - this last post was over three weeks ago and guess what? STILL NO SPLITTERS!

I have lost all faith in BavDom as a reputable vendor and I would strongly caution others before getting involved in GB's headed by BavDom... there are several things that could have been handled much better but were not...

Extremely unsatisfied customer (if I even qualify to be called a customer)...

BZ

All our products have always been shipped with satisfied customers at the other end. We've had a problem with the paint shop we use and they have been extremely uncooperative and irresponsible, this is no excuse, it is still our fault. But it is something that we've learned from. This is why we do not offer painted items anymore, not until we get an 'on the lot' paint shop so that we can control the whole process and in this manner not look this way in front of our customers. We've sincerely apologized to BZ and have offered him a refund as well.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2007, 07:30 AM   #30
Samart
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

I've been in the same boat as bzabodyn. Original GB for splitters, paint problem, promised to send out new ones, blah, blah, blah. Last contact was July 25. I guess the only way to get anything done is to start bashing the company on threads like someone else has done. I've been patient and accomidating. Its been long enough! Just send me a refund!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #31
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samart View Post
I've been in the same boat as bzabodyn. Original GB for splitters, paint problem, promised to send out new ones, blah, blah, blah. Last contact was July 25. I guess the only way to get anything done is to start bashing the company on threads like someone else has done. I've been patient and accomidating. Its been long enough! Just send me a refund!
We've acknowledged the mistake, and even though the paint shop is out of our control it is still our responsability. For this unique situation that BZ and Samart have found themselves in, we are going to issue refunds. We are very sorry, and we hope we can resolve this as quickly and as smoothly so that everyone is satisfied.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #32
shadowcoder
Captain
Greece
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavariansdom View Post
We've acknowledged the mistake, and even though the paint shop is out of our control it is still our responsability. For this unique situation that BZ and Samart have found themselves in, we are going to issue refunds. We are very sorry, and we hope we can resolve this as quickly and as smoothly so that everyone is satisfied.
The number of vendors who approach and deal with situations this
way, is limited in here.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #33
Samart
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
This is from 3 weeks ago. I recently pm Bavdom on 8/29 with no response. There has been no refund issued. Let me know what I need to do to get this going.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #34
bzabodyn
Montego Blue Mini-Beast
Rep

Garage List
I did eventually get my refund - however, regardless of whether I'm being nit-picky or not, I paid $189 and only received like $17X because I was only sent $180 - paypal fee...

I much rather would have received my splitters, but at the rate Bav Dom operates, they would have maybe made it in time to put under the christmas tree... Again, I strongly encourage potential customers to look elsewhere before using BavDom.

BZ
      09-08-2007, 01:54 AM   #35
BavDom
United_States
Rep

As you are all aware, we do very well with quality and delivery. Most of you already know we had and are still in this situation with a paint shop we are using that is already gone into a legal battle. BZ suffered the consequences of this dispute, unfortunately, but this was a unique situation, an anomaly that will NEVER happen again.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2007, 08:06 AM   #36
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Why was I not offered a refund? My situation is going on a month now. A refund would be great.
      09-10-2007, 08:29 AM   #37
Samart
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
As you are all aware, we do very well with quality and delivery. Most of you already know we had and are still in this situation with a paint shop we are using that is already gone into a legal battle. BZ suffered the consequences of this dispute, unfortunately, but this was a unique situation, an anomaly that will NEVER happen again.
I recall being part of this unique situation also. Where is my refund? Why is this so hard? I paid you promptly. You delivered late with a defect in the product and have made promises of replacement product. I went out on a limb for you as a new vendor. This is BS. I've been very patient. What else do you want me to do?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #38
akoda
Rep
Drives: 325 1

BAV/JOHN/ :(

Beware....they Will Find A Way To Jerk You ....
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:09 PM   #39
akoda
Rep

wtf SPLItters

I was in the april GB for splitters and I am still waiting ......this guys is a straight up loser.....has given me the run around for the last 4 months ....

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #40
akoda
Rep

questions call me 860 884 5836
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:12 PM   #41
akoda
Rep

how do we get rid of this vendor ?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:13 PM   #42
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by akoda View Post
Have people just stop buying his products. Simple enough.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #43
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by akoda View Post
What run around? We sent you your product and no one was there to receive it three times so it was sent back, when we got it back it was resent right away...

We have no secrets, no runarounds.
Appreciate 0