E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Flashing Stock DME For First Time = 3 Hours?!?! - New Update- Why Deleted?

09-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
Flashing Stock DME For First Time = 3 Hours?!?! - New Update- Why Deleted?

So not trying to start any trouble here but why was this whole thread deleted. I thought this forum was about helping the community regardless of what Flashing application is being used to write to the DME. Cobb, OFT/CFT"closed Flash Tablet". BB Flash. How do you expect a community to start evolving as a whole and advanced the N54 tuning market when we can't even have technical discussions to help other users. No where was it mentioned as an advertisement
for a different flash product or trying to stir the pot in anyway. Hell he even edited his own XDF and did not mention other tuners.

If i am being out of line about helping another member in regards to updating his software please share some light on the issue than just going around randomly deleting threads. Seems the common place unfortunately.

@Christopher02 - How did your troubleshooting go, any success?

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
AK 335i
Major
Rep
Drives: black 335i E90

@Christopher02
did you get the car back up and running?
      09-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
franzzz
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Try to change laptop

We need high speed motherboard and usb

With My pc Core I5 Vpro and SSD HardDisk the Write process is done in 1 Minute !
(BT cable and drivers)
BMW F82 M4 Black MHD CS Map - GTS DKG - Navi -Performance Brake RSL1 Pads - USB - DivX-DVD - Bluetooth - VoiceControl - Connect - Apps - Online - H&K - TrafficInfo - SpLimInfo - WhiteMerino- PDC - Cam - Adaptive Led - Antitheft - CP Steering- Performance ST - Adaptive CP Setup - GarageDoorOpen - Pipercross - Stock Exhaust - Mdrivers Pack - 437M Wheels
Appreciate 0