E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Takeover - 2010 335i Convertible, 6SPD, Space Grey / Coral

05-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

Lease Takeover - 2010 335i Convertible, 6SPD, Space Grey / Coral

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm not going to be needing a car very much the next several months, so I decided to put my 2010 BMW 335i Convertible up for lease takeover. A great opportunity to get a high quality convertible for the upcoming summer. Pretty much fully loaded, here are the important stats:

Space Grey / Coral Red / Black Wood combination
6-speed manual transmission
300 horsepower / 300 lb-ft torque, and you can feel it
Lease payments are $670/month
Lease ends April 30, 2013
Looking for someone to takeover end of June / early July
Contains most important options, such as navigation, sport package, comfort access (no key necessary to start, open/close door, etc.), premium package, 19" wheels, Ipod/USB, heated seats, satellite radio, etc. See the attached sticker.
Full warranty and maintenance remain for the duration of the lease

Photos and original sticker showing options can be found here: http://imageshack.us/g/843/bmwcopyn.jpg/

It's a great deal with lease payments of only 670/month for an over $60k car. BMW requires a credit application to take over the car, and there are some fees associated with that but all that and other issues can be negotiated and worked out easily. Takes about 2-3 weeks from start of process with BMW to takeover.

One of the best cars I've had the pleasure of driving, but since I will not be around much until lease-end it does not make financial sense for me to keep it. So there's a unique opportunity for someone to take over a lease for less than a year and experience the fun of a BMW. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Located in OC, CA.

06-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

A friendly Monday bump...
      06-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
tambyz4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535D M-Sport

What is your buy out at the end? Are you getting back any deposits?
Appreciate 0