E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BUYERS BEWARE - Andrey/ModMyEuro (MME) - NOT TRUSTWORTHY

Closed Thread

01-05-2015, 09:37 AM   #89
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLusso View Post
I personally think LTMW (previously LTBMW), but you are looking at around $1600 + shipping and paint. I have one and fitment is spot on.

I think members have mentioned Scorpp which is about $1k. Not sure on the fitment.
Scorpp is fiber glass. Also fitment is not OEM like LTMW. LTMW 1M uses OEM bumpers.
      01-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #90
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

Andrey's deleting the e90 GB thread is absolutely unforgivable and is merely an attempt to cover his tracks and delete his previous promises which it is entirely clear he is unable to come through on. Time for everyone to get their money back and Andrey to examine the product(s) he has in stock and advertise them accurately so people can make informed decisions as to whether or not they want to purchase said products. This whole "give me your money and six months later I'll give you a different product than the one bargained for" setup he has going is a scam. All members are protected under the Uniform Commercial Code.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/non-conforming-goods/

"The nature and quantity of goods needed by a buyer is normally specified in a purchase contract. A seller is bound to deliver the good requested, to the buyer on an agreed consideration. Goods are called non conforming goods when the delivered goods are not the goods specified in the purchase contract.

Under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), if a vendor delivers non conforming goods, the buyer can reject all of the goods, accept all of the goods, or accept some and reject rest of the goods. Rejection of non conforming goods should be made by a buyer in a reasonable time after the goods are delivered. If the goods are non conforming and the buyer has rejected the goods, the buyer has no liability to pay for the goods."
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #91
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
Andrey's deleting the e90 GB thread is absolutely unforgivable and is merely an attempt to cover his tracks and delete his previous promises which it is entirely clear he is unable to come through on. Time for everyone to get their money back and Andrey to examine the product(s) he has in stock and advertise them accurately so people can make informed decisions as to whether or not they want to purchase said products. This whole "give me your money and six months later I'll give you a different product than the one bargained for" setup he has going is a scam. All members are protected under the Uniform Commercial Code.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/non-conforming-goods/

"The nature and quantity of goods needed by a buyer is normally specified in a purchase contract. A seller is bound to deliver the good requested, to the buyer on an agreed consideration. Goods are called non conforming goods when the delivered goods are not the goods specified in the purchase contract.

Under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), if a vendor delivers non conforming goods, the buyer can reject all of the goods, accept all of the goods, or accept some and reject rest of the goods. Rejection of non conforming goods should be made by a buyer in a reasonable time after the goods are delivered. If the goods are non conforming and the buyer has rejected the goods, the buyer has no liability to pay for the goods."
THIS!!!!
      01-05-2015, 10:01 AM   #92
mike5809
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335i M-Sport [LeMans Blue]

Garage List
Quote:
Andrey's deleting the e90 GB thread is absolutely unforgivable and is merely an attempt to cover his tracks and delete his previous promises which it is entirely clear he is unable to come through on.

'11 335i M-Sport xDrive Coupe [LMB] COBB V3 & PTF Tune | E45 |4in BERK DP | VRSF 5in FMIC | BMS Intake | ER CP | Exotics Tuning CF Lip | CF Diffuser | Eibach Springs | Bilstein Shocks
'07 BMW 335i Coupe & BMW Z4 3.0i - Gone
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 10:04 AM   #93
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5809 View Post

Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 10:09 AM   #94
e90mbition
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46, E90

Maybe alibaba used his pics, if you guys go on ebay and alibaba, some venders steal pics from e90post off forum members to use for their products
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #95
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
      01-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #96
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90mbition View Post
Maybe alibaba used his pics, if you guys go on ebay and alibaba, some venders steal pics from e90post off forum members to use for their products
True, but this is a new product, not something thats been around for a while. So to think JC Sportline is trolling around on e90post...
      01-05-2015, 10:51 AM   #97
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithe90 View Post
True, but this is a new product, not something thats been around for a while. So to think JC Sportline is trolling around on e90post...
Yup, exactly. This is a new product. So how the hell did Alibaba have pictures before e90post? And just because Alibaba doesn't show on their site the pictures during the actual bumper making process, doesn't mean those that Andrey showed us were his and not Alibaba's (JC Sportline).
      01-05-2015, 11:05 AM   #98
w_h_ng
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 325i

I have been keeping an eye on the groupbuy and kept silent till I have seen lots of lies and excuses from MME. I have confirmed that JC sportline is the manufacturer of MME's bumper. And I have been to their factory in Shenzhen and talked with their management. I have installed the bumper on my car and the fitment isn't too bad. It is just that you need a professional shop to do the prep work as it is not 100% oem. I run my own factory in Shenzhen and just don't agree with the way of MME running their business. That's why I voiced out here. Good Luck!
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #99
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w_h_ng
I have been keeping an eye on the groupbuy and kept silent till I have seen lots of lies and excuses from MME. I have confirmed that JC sportline is the manufacturer of MME's bumper. And I have been to their factory in Shenzhen and talked with their management. I have installed the bumper on my car and the fitment isn't too bad. It is just that you need a professional shop to do the prep work as it is not 100% oem. I run my own factory in Shenzhen and just don't agree with the way of MME running their business. That's why I voiced out here. Good Luck!
Thanks for sharing your info!
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:22 AM   #100
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by w_h_ng View Post
Lol I'd like to see Andrey respond to this, after his being so insistent that he was not using them as a manufacturer.
      01-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #101
Tim07e90
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithe90
Quote:
Lol I'd like to see Andrey respond to this, after his being so insistent that he was not using them as a manufacturer.
Don't worry Aundrey and the MME team will ask for invoice and conversation proof with Alibaba.
Performance Mods: ST Coilovers | R1 Concepts Premier Rotors w/Hawk HPS Pads | ECS Stainless Steel Brake Lines | OEM 219M Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza RE760 | Precision Euro Spacers | AA Race Headers | AFE Race Midpipes | Remus Powersound Quad Exhaust | AA Offroad Tune | RevMotoring Intake Pipe | Cyba Scoops
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #102
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by w_h_ng
Hahaha this is gold. What a joke
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:39 AM   #103
Andrey@ModMyEuro.com
Rep
Drives: E90 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by glachhman View Post
I called Andrey, he told me I could take the shit fitting bumper or nothing but I won't be seeing a penny back.
First off this is the biggest lie ever. I never sold a bumper for $750 which you said your out off. It was either $599 or $899. Only a few people received a different sponsorship price but not $750 so nice try with the lies.

Second you never placed an order nor did I ever receive any money from you. If I did please show proof?

Third you never called me and I have never spoken to you via PM, Email or Call plus I would never say that so in conclusion nice lie and good try on jumping on the bad mouthing bandwagon

Andrey
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:41 AM   #104
Andrey@ModMyEuro.com
Rep

Quote:
Kept silent? All you've done since joining this board was trash talk about me and my company but since your so sure please do provide proof that what your saying is true. Its easy to make accusations and write something but totally different to actually provide proof.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:44 AM   #105
GSEN820
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3 DCT

01-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #106
Andrey@ModMyEuro.com
Rep

And just a fyi. Just because some company in China has used our picture and put their watermark on it does not mean it was not stolen from us. You know how many pictures from bmws forums I've seen being used in alibaba an eBay listing from Chinese companies. Go on alibaba and search for m3 rep bumpers you'll see pictures that e92-lighting owns on their site with their name on it where all the Chinese company did was white out over it and use it. They didn't even bother to remove the e92-lighting name and you don't believe that they stole ours?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #107
NickBlaine
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 335XI

So, out of the whole thread, that's all you commented on? lol
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #108
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim07e90 View Post
Don't worry Aundrey and the MME team will ask for invoice and conversation proof with Alibaba.
You called it. Brownie points to you sir.
      01-05-2015, 11:47 AM   #109
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Looks like people finally got Andrey's attention with all the paypal disputes/claims. Sad that's what it took but at least he's here now I guess.

Andrey since you keep demanding proof of accusations, why don't you offer some proof that you purchased modmyeuro from the KNOWN SCAMMER Ilir Pilaj? Or some proof that the bumpers are not JC Sportline? Or some proof that you actually have 30+ bumpers in your possession?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:48 AM   #110
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual SMB F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey@ModMyEuro.com View Post
And just a fyi. Just because some company in China has used our picture and put their watermark on it does not mean it was not stolen from us. You know how many pictures from bmws forums I've seen being used in alibaba an eBay listing from Chinese companies. Go on alibaba and search for m3 rep bumpers you'll see pictures that e92-lighting owns on their site with their name on it where all the Chinese company did was white out over it and use it. They didn't even bother to remove the e92-lighting name and you don't believe that they stole ours?
You are not even remotely trustworthy. Your activity was here on e90 when people were paying, but as soon as shit hit the fan you suddenly vanished and were going through E90'D10.

If you have a manufacturer, show us some proof that its not an Alibaba vendor. I'm sure there is PLENTY of paperwork you could use to prove to the community that those photos are stolen and are yours.

Current: 2018 Individual San Marino Blue M3 | 2022 BSM X5 MC
Previous: 2018 BSM X5 M
Appreciate 1
Closed Thread