E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s---first order and last order for sure

07-11-2007, 01:40 AM   #67
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Going to throw in another positive for **********s on this one, particularly for Ron.

I ordered my M6 replicas for my E92 a while back, and this was when they just came out with et30s. I PMed him and he replied numerous times without hesitation and usually within 24 hours. This was all about a month in advance of the purchase.

A month later, I finally decided to pull the trigger, but on et40s for the rear. I placed my order and within the next day, he PMed me asking me if I wanted to change it to et30, which was made specifically for the E9x's, in case I was unaware or had forgotten. They didn't have to do this, but they wanted to make sure I had the best fitment and look possible.

Thank you to Ron and the rest of the **********s crew for a flawless transaction, and yes, I will be purchasing from you again.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #68
trickydick
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 3351 e92

It seems like there are always negative threads popping up about poor customer service from **********s. I understand that they are a third party operator, but you don't see the same type of complaints for their competitors. Maybe, these situations are out of their control but this seems to be a trend.
      07-11-2007, 02:10 PM   #69
cupspeed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

**********s have always taken care of me and have always provided me excellent service, updates were always prompt.

When time came to order the KW V2 (which I am absolutely in love with), they informed me that there was no stock but they expect it within 2-3 weeks. It turned out to be 4 but I am reasonable enough to understand that 2-3 weeks was an ETA and not a confirmation. Did I want the KW that day I ordered? Yes. Would they have liked to ship it that day? Yes, but it is not possible so what can I do. No one had it in stock.

People are always bitching about something, they only think about themselves that they want it that day and they are not going to get it. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

If someone is complaining then **********s is doing a good job as people expect more out of them. Keep up the good work
      07-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #70
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
People are always bitching about something, they only think about themselves that they want it that day and they are not going to get it. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!
Hey, I agree you in some points, but no one is BXTXHXNX here. Is just a bad experience that we had. Maybe you were lucky not getting treat like unfair and unappreciate. That is great. As I said I had some experience with DTM and JleviSW too, but why I didnt complain about them and why I still appreciate them. There must be someting happen that you dont know. So, people are just giving out their experiences and feedbacks here. Dont use those unappreciate words here for people's commons. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #71
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

nicely said

when I order stuff from international vendors, I have a very lax expectation of delivery time, sure I want the product RIGHT NOW, but I uderstand that due to many many factors that are out of the vendor's control, products cannot be always delivered to me within a 'guaranteed time period', there could be problems with the manufacturers, the postal service....etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
**********s have always taken care of me and have always provided me excellent service, updates were always prompt.

When time came to order the KW V2 (which I am absolutely in love with), they informed me that there was no stock but they expect it within 2-3 weeks. It turned out to be 4 but I am reasonable enough to understand that 2-3 weeks was an ETA and not a confirmation. Did I want the KW that day I ordered? Yes. Would they have liked to ship it that day? Yes, but it is not possible so what can I do. No one had it in stock.

If someone is complaining then **********s is doing a good job as people expect more out of them. Keep up the good work
      07-11-2007, 02:21 PM   #72
canucklion
Canada
Rep

Johnny, no need to take his comments personally and defensively. He was voicing his opinion, and so were you, you had a bad experience, while he had a good experience. No need to take it out on each other, just voice your opinion on the vendor, and readers can draw their own conclusion on whether or not they would buy from **********s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Hey, what your mouth. No one is BXTXHXNX here. Is just a bad experience that we had. Maybe you were lucky not getting treat like unfair and unappreciate. That is great. As I said I had some experience with DTM and JleviSW too, but why I didnt complain about them and why I still appreciate them. There must be someting happen that you dont know. So, people are just giving out their experiences and feedbacks here. Dont use those unappreciate words here for people's commons. Thanks!
      07-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #73
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
nicely said

when I order stuff from international vendors, I have a very lax expectation of delivery time, sure I want the product RIGHT NOW, but I uderstand that due to many many factors that are out of the vendor's control, products cannot be always delivered to me within a 'guaranteed time period', there could be problems with the manufacturers, the postal service....etc
I agree that. I could totally understand the sitution been as a 3rd party. But I think costumer has always right to know if the prodcut is out the stock or maybe delate. And costumers can always ask for their concers and questions. For my exeprience, just b/c I called them in and e-mail them serveral time for my concerns. Then it turns up to me as a unappreciate and unwilling costumer. What was that all about? They never notice me for the delate and OUT STOCK. Even when I call them up, they still not telling me the truth but serveral excause and no repsond. All they told me was "We dont know and I will respond you back by e-mails. We dont handle bussiness over the phone". And they never either e-mail me or call me back. Until I sent them one more mail and 1~2 days after, they finally respond me back. And still respond me the same "We dont know".
Quote:
Johnny, no need to take his comments personally and defensively. He was voicing his opinion, and so were you, you had a bad experience, while he had a good experience. No need to take it out on each other, just voice your opinion on the vendor, and readers can draw their own conclusion on whether or not they would buy from **********s
Yup, sorry man. I just hate people swearing on people's opinions. He is right in some points, I just wish if he can use some better word than bitching. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #74
canucklion
Canada
Rep

^ cool, everyone's calmed down now, drink a few brew and let's all chillax
      07-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #75
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

I guess maybe I was unfortunatly to met the bad experience with them. After see some postive support, I guess I have to give them one more chance right?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #76
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
As I said, since there are negative feedbacks on the forum. During these day, they will carefully yo take care their current order and customers. They knew people will look up on it. They will try as hard as they can to bring up cosutmers' positives and confidences. As a bussiness, that is how it go. When people starting forget the negative and things come back again. But not all the case, I hope they will take the mistakes and learn from it. Then get improve on it. We will see.
I don't really appreciate comments like that. That is a personal insult to me. You do understand that Ron and myself have built this company from the ground up, right? Without our customers, we are nothing. That is our philosophy. So we work every day to make sure that everybody is happy. Sometimes situations occur where the customer is not happy, that is life. Nobody is perfect - we are not perfect, our suppliers are not perfect, and customers are not perfect.

To say that we work hard on customer service sometimes and dont work on it at other times does not make sense and is completely untrue. What would our motive for that be? Why would we want threads like this? It does not make sense. We want everybody to be happy, we work on customer service all the time. Because I guarantee you that if a customer is not happy, they will come here on the forums and tell everybody about it. You guys have us by the balls, to put it bluntly. Anybody can come on here and badmouth us. ANYBODY. Even if somebody has never bought from us, never talked to us, never emailed us... that person could still come online and say bad things. Put yourself in our position as a company, it's pretty scary.

And as I said before, if a customer is happy, like thousands out there that have purchased from **********s, they usually only say good things about us in situations like this - where somebody else is saying something bad. Very rarely will somebody make a thread saying how much they are happy with how we treated them. Why? 2 reasons. 1) Some people are so negative that they will say things like "oh how much did they pay you to post this" or "you are really kissing up to them" and 2) it is expected from us

Johnny Lin, you obviously don't like us. This thread was not made by you, and yet you seem to be the main voice against us. The original poster of the thread even said that he accepts our apology, understands the situation, and has moved on. I think it's about time that you move on as well because it doesn't seem like we can do anything to make you happy, as much as we are willing to try.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #77
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I guess maybe I was unfortunatly to met the bad experience with them. After see some postive support, I guess I have to give them one more chance right?
We are more than willing to try it again one more time, just let me know if you need anything.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:56 PM   #78
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:

Like Mike said below, start up companies live and die by their reputation...you have made a big effort to tarnish theirs. I suggest you take it off the forums and address it personally with them and keep us out of it. We need vendors here that provide group buys and products at fair prices. It is clear you are not happy with the outcome..like Mike said..you cant please everyone all the time. Have you ever been in sales..it was that way with me. Again, we heard you..youve made your point..now move on. This thread is now a public record of your displeasure with them. This will affect their business going forward..you have accomplished your goal of affecting their livelihood. The more you bitch about this..the worse you look. To be honest, I think lack of good communication is the source of this situation more than anything.

I personally have issues with a Porsche/Audi dealership that is right by me....they made the mistake of handling me very badly...and they forgot that I started the NorCal Audi Club and have some influence in some circles..I will not forget..but you do not see me badmouthing them daily on any forums..I just recommend other dealerships. This was a very bad move on their part..I have referred over 300 buyers to my friend at another dealership due to how they handled me. My friend, who I referred to, was the #1 sales guy in the nation for Audis in 2000 largely do to my promoting him and referring clients to him. That other dealership is paying dearly...but not through me badmouthing them.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #79
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
I don't really appreciate comments like that. That is a personal insult to me. You do understand that Ron and myself have built this company from the ground up, right? Without our customers, we are nothing. That is our philosophy. So we work every day to make sure that everybody is happy. Sometimes situations occur where the customer is not happy, that is life. Nobody is perfect - we are not perfect, our suppliers are not perfect, and customers are not perfect.

To say that we work hard on customer service sometimes and dont work on it at other times does not make sense and is completely untrue. What would our motive for that be? Why would we want threads like this? It does not make sense. We want everybody to be happy, we work on customer service all the time. Because I guarantee you that if a customer is not happy, they will come here on the forums and tell everybody about it. You guys have us by the balls, to put it bluntly. Anybody can come on here and badmouth us. ANYBODY. Even if somebody has never bought from us, never talked to us, never emailed us... that person could still come online and say bad things. Put yourself in our position as a company, it's pretty scary.

And as I said before, if a customer is happy, like thousands out there that have purchased from **********s, they usually only say good things about us in situations like this - where somebody else is saying something bad. Very rarely will somebody make a thread saying how much they are happy with how we treated them. Why? 2 reasons. 1) Some people are so negative that they will say things like "oh how much did they pay you to post this" or "you are really kissing up to them" and 2) it is expected from us

Johnny Lin, you obviously don't like us. This thread was not made by you, and yet you seem to be the main voice against us. The original poster of the thread even said that he accepts our apology, understands the situation, and has moved on. I think it's about time that you move on as well because it doesn't seem like we can do anything to make you happy, as much as we are willing to try.
I appreciate your respond. I have been more angry was b/c at the 2nd page RON said "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
I don’t want to go into it, but you were both unreasonable and unwilling to cooperate.
Maybe I was wrong in some point and maybe your guys were wrong in some points too. After see the many positive supports from others, maybe I was wrong to RON. Mike I do appreciate your help. You were nice and friendly. I got angry was starting from RON picked the phone. He treated me was unappreciate and unnicely. Maybe I was wrong about him and maybe he was wrong about me too. Maybe it was my language to make both us misunderstand. I have sent you a e-mail. Hope to see your respond!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #80
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4to335 View Post
Like Mike said below, start up companies live and die by their reputation...you have made a big effort to tarnish theirs. I suggest you take it off the forums and address it personally with them and keep us out of it. We need vendors here that provide group buys and products at fair prices. It is clear you are not happy with the outcome..like Mike said..you cant please everyone all the time. Have you ever been in sales..it was that way with me. Again, we heard you..youve made your point..now move on. This thread is now a public record of your displeasure with them. This will affect their business going forward..you have accomplished your goal of affecting their livelihood. The more you bitch about this..the worse you look. To be honest, I think lack of good communication is the source of this situation more than anything.

I personally have issues with a Porsche/Audi dealership that is right by me....they made the mistake of handling me very badly...and they forgot that I started the NorCal Audi Club and have some influence in some circles..I will not forget..but you do not see me badmouthing them daily on any forums..I just recommend other dealerships. This was a very bad move on their part..I have referred over 300 buyers to my friend at another dealership due to how they handled me. My friend, who I referred to, was the #1 sales guy in the nation for Audis in 2000 largely do to my promoting him and referring clients to him. That other dealership is paying dearly...but not through me badmouthing them.
As I said on the top, maybe I was wrong and maybe they were wrong about me. After first, I didnt even want to share my experience. I know it was a personal, so I tried to keep it down. It was until I saw this thread then I think it might help others to share my experience. I have deal with a lot costumer before. My current job and previous jobs were all about costumer service. The better costumer services I gave, then the more I receive. Mike was right. No one is perfect. We all make mistake sometimes. So, end of period. I will work with them again and to give both us a try. I am a fair person. If they did great, I will deficiently post a positive for them too.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #81
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Spell your job right, it's customer service. Let's move on, do you REALLY need the last word Johnny?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 07:28 PM   #82
canucklion
Canada
Rep

well...not fair, you're asking him a question, he has to answer, doesn't he?

btw, I had a chuckle with your PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
do you REALLY need the last word Johnny?
      07-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #83
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Hey Ron when are the Matching License plate holder become available...Its been three month my credit card was charged but still no merchandise...Any word?????
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 02:18 AM   #84
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
well...not fair, you're asking him a question, he has to answer, doesn't he?

btw, I had a chuckle with your PM
Good. Yeah, he did answer, he sent me a PM (had to have a last word I guess)...

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #85
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Still waiting for some answer to the B/O of matching license plate holder that u guys already charged me over three months ago...When will they become available?????????
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #86
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Still waiting for some answer to the B/O of matching license plate holder that u guys already charged me over three months ago...When will they become available?????????
Please email us with your order details to orders************.com and we will check on the status of the order with Bimmian.

We cannot look up your order status based on your forum screen name.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #87
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Here you go Mike...Order # 1176921955 .....Ordered April 18...Please get back to me...Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #88
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Mike if its not going to be available anytime soon, please just credit back my account...I had no problems with your company and will do business again but i just don't want to wait any longer for this item..Thanks
Appreciate 0