E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > E93 335i ABS No Communication

05-17-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
Sherry477
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

E93 335i ABS No Communication

Hi, i brought a 2007 E93 335i that was damaged in an accident, the car was hit very hard and needed an engine replacement. The engine has been replaced and everything is working fine (starting, driving) however the ABS, Traction, Airbag and TPMS lights are on and the wipers will not stop wiping. I am getting no communication when i try to scan the ABS module. I have replaced the ABS pump as well but i get the same problem. I have attached all the codes I am getting. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-19-2019, 01:43 AM   #2
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Do you have ISTA? It will be easier for this.

Is the DSC connector plugged in properly? Check the pins are all straight and check the wiring.

When you replaced the ABS pump do you mean you replaced the pump only or did you also replace the attached DSC module?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2019, 09:47 PM   #3
Sherry477
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post

Is the DSC connector plugged in properly? Check the pins are all straight and check the wiring.

When you replaced the ABS pump do you mean you replaced the pump only or did you also replace the attached DSC module?
I have ISTA but i've never used it lol. Ive check the pins and fuses. Everything looks okay. I changed the pump and DSC module. The only thing i need to check now is the wiring but I don't even know where to begin with that.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2019, 06:37 AM   #4
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry477 View Post
Quote:

I have ISTA but i've never used it lol. Ive check the pins and fuses. Everything looks okay. I changed the pump and DSC module. The only thing i need to check now is the wiring but I don't even know where to begin with that.
Ok, well if you changed the DSC module have you coded it and performed the Steering angle and dsc Adjustment procedures?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2019, 10:14 PM   #5
Sherry477
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Ok, well if you changed the DSC module have you coded it and performed the Steering angle and dsc Adjustment procedures?
I can't do that because i can't even connect to the DSC module to code it.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2019, 01:44 AM   #6
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry477 View Post
Quote:
I can't do that because i can't even connect to the DSC module to code it.
Are you connecting with ISTA or BMW Standard Tools? Can you post a screenshot of what happens when you connect with either of those tools please.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 05:23 PM   #7
ekibtbm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i

Same Issue

Hey, Just wondering if you ever resolved this issue Sherry477?
I am getting the exact same codes and issues however this happened after I did a manual conversion and replaced the CAS and DME due to water damage. The car starts and runs fine and all vins match.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 04:06 PM   #8
Scottycs
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i

Did either of you get this solved? I am unable to connect to my old or new DSC unit.
Appreciate 0