E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 1 x DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX TT 225/45 R17 91W runflat £100

08-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
B33M3R
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 335d XD M Sport

1 x DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX TT 225/45 R17 91W runflat £100

Well, this sale is actually for two of the above tyres although please note one has a puncture. I've therefore priced this sale for one tyre with the punctured one thrown if you want it. If so it will be for the individual to have it inspected and assess whether they wish to have it repaired.

I'm advertising these on behalf of a family member who's left them with me. Both tyres as as new and have just been removed from a brand new 1 Series which only managed to cover 800 miles before unfortunately picking up a screw on his drive way.

We know this as he's currently having an extension built on his house and the driveway was kindly left littered at the weekend by his clumsy builder. The punctured tyre has not been run flat, it lost no pressure and was seen prutruding when washing the car. The screw will be left in situ and has not been removed.

After visiting Kwik Fit, who have a blanket no repair policy on run flats, he decided to replace both rears with non runflats to avoid the same happening in future.

Now, for those who know, runflats can be repaired as long as punctures fall within normal repairable criteria, eg. position, size of hole etc.

Can be collected from Peterborough area or add delivery. Thought I'd give it a go on here before eBay.

One good tyre as a spare for £100 or possibly two for a bargain if repairable.

I'm not an expert so can't call it

08-14-2013, 05:25 AM   #2
B33M3R
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 335d XD M Sport

Bumpty bump, any offers before ebay?
Appreciate 0