E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Letting go of my White Rabbit, Unique Look in HK

07-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Letting go of my White Rabbit, Unique Look in HK

Hey Fellow Bros and Friends,

Haven't been visited the forum for a few months since I was a bit tight up for my new career development!!

Just buzzed an notice to inform you all...I've decided to let go of my White Rabbit E92 335, I had no desire or even trouble to part out the vehicle after invested HKD3xx,xxx of mod work been done!! You can see my signature for the mods I've done.....prior I traded for another car, I would like to give the benefit to our members in this forum whereby, I can still see my beloved car well taken care by her new owner!!

The car has 46,000 kms on the odometer since landed in HK and I've just recently added an additional engine Fan for better cooling during summer + the roof has been painted light black in making it look like the Sport CF Roof!! Buzz me an offer by PM if interested.....for more pictures of the car interior/exterior, you can visit my picture forum for more!!

In terms of Uniqueness, there are 2 parts cannot be find it in HK, the front M3 CF Dome Hood ordered & painted in the States with special paint design (smiling CF) which went through lots of hassles sent it back to Hong Kong upon completion, w/o damage the hood and paint quality for such long transit.

Secondly, the OSS Blacked Out Angel Eyes is not bulb replaceable Xenon Angel....I've sent my headlights to OSS in Miami for doing the mod in according to my specification even down to coloring of the Angel matched w/ my 10K headlight! I received quite many compilments from my friends & fellow members of this forum.....The mod work alone took 2 months time with my car sitting at home w/o headlights + 4 months of ordering time due to serious back orders at that time!! Recently I've heard Luis of OSS involved w/ a tragic accident and hence, he cannot be able to handmade this gadget anymore (kind of sad)!! Although this is not 100% sure since I've been told by couple members in this forum intend to order the same headlights for their rides w/ Luis few months ago!! If so, my headlights is the first and also last one in Hong Kong!!

Indeed nothing wrong w/ the car but merely decided to let go in marching for the next stage in our life since I haven't been driving fast for the last 6-8 months which found it unnecesary to drive a 400+ vehicle on the road for back and forth home & work!!
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!

Last edited by 335 Freak; 07-08-2011 at 12:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White 335i M-Tech

Hey bud.

I will swap the lights plus money for mine. Also if you want to swap hoods with me plus extra money. As you know my car is a white 335 too.

What you planning on getting now?

Good luck.
335 E92 - M-Tech - Eisenmann Race - Custom DP -RBturbos / Stage2 - GIAC S2 - Injen CAI - Forge FMIC - Forge DV's - Stri Gauges - ATI Pod - AEM Air/Fuel - Ericsson Carbon Trunk - Carbon Splitters - ER Charge Pipe - ER Engine Cover - Koni FSD - HR Sport - Brembo Racing Brakes - ICONZ custom rims - RPI Scoops - Burger O2 Sim
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Harriz.c
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 // F07 5GT // X5 G05 //

Garage List
2012 BMW m3  [0.00]
How much is in your mind??
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
d3r3k281
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet black E93 335

Going to HK in August, How much for the OSS?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 02:11 AM   #5
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep

Hey Fellow Members,

In the meantime, I'm not considering partout since I really wanted to sell my car to someone appreciated what the car's being done...trusted me, I still love my car a lot but it is a waste for me since I hv no interest to press it hard no more!! Here are more pictures for my car hopefully can attract potential buyer!!

Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2011, 06:54 AM   #6
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White 335i M-Tech

Looks sweet bud ... sorry to see her go. But if you do decide to part out let me know asap since I need some of your sweet parts ...
335 E92 - M-Tech - Eisenmann Race - Custom DP -RBturbos / Stage2 - GIAC S2 - Injen CAI - Forge FMIC - Forge DV's - Stri Gauges - ATI Pod - AEM Air/Fuel - Ericsson Carbon Trunk - Carbon Splitters - ER Charge Pipe - ER Engine Cover - Koni FSD - HR Sport - Brembo Racing Brakes - ICONZ custom rims - RPI Scoops - Burger O2 Sim
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

sigh*** if only right hand drive cars were that easy to register in America good luck selling though that car is off the charts beautiful!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 12:42 AM   #8
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
sigh*** if only right hand drive cars were that easy to register in America good luck selling though that car is off the charts beautiful!
Thanks for yr compliment...hope she'll find the new home soon!!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

i also had a little off topic question, i noticed that you have the m3 cluster and yet you have a 335i, how did you change clusters ? was there any special steps that you had to do? like vin matching etc...?
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #10
FVM3
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92 m3, f30 328i

Why it costs so much to mod? those parts wont cost that much
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
kookieshk
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: AW BMW E82 1M

EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN THE OSS EYES!!!!

please let me know if you are interested in parting out with it!

-kookieshk
Appreciate 0