E90Post
 


European Auto Source (EAS)
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > AFE pipes on sale for $350



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-30-2019, 07:40 AM   #1
W37V
[Oo=||=oO]
No_Country
825
Rep
2,156
Posts

Drives: e92 & f15
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

AFE pipes on sale for $350

Afe is selling their mid pipes for $350. Typically they sell for about $500. You can get them form their store (direct) https://afepower.com/ or through their amazon store. Amazon will collect taxes on the purchase, while their store does not unless you are in CA.
Part: 49-36319

https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-36...teel-race-pipe
https://www.amazon.com/aFe-49-36319-.../dp/B00D9O69WW

Last edited by W37V; 11-30-2019 at 09:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #2
Savedamanualse90
Private
Savedamanualse90's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 6spd n52
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Cebu

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W37V View Post
Afe is selling their mid pipes for $350. Typically they sell for about $500. You can get them form their store (direct) https://afepower.com/ or through their amazon store. Amazon will collect taxes on the purchase, while their store does not unless you are in CA.
Part: 49-36319

https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-36...teel-race-pipe
https://www.amazon.com/aFe-49-36319-.../dp/B00D9O69WW
Why don't they make transmission hangers for this so it's more stable? This does not retain transmission exhaust mounts..
__________________
If you can?t daily drive it, what?s the point. #savethemanuals
#NA
3IM AA PE eibach sportline with bilstein Megan rear arm kits AFE Headers and AFE mids euro intake m3 SSK JVC CarPlay.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 06:43 AM   #3
W37V
[Oo=||=oO]
No_Country
825
Rep
2,156
Posts

Drives: e92 & f15
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savedamanualse90 View Post
Why don't they make transmission hangers for this so it's more stable? This does not retain transmission exhaust mounts..
What are you talking about? This section is held in by clamps. These pipes are essentially secondary cat deletes.

In pictures about step 6 and 10, you can see the clamp.
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=831146
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
freedomfries
Daily Driven
freedomfries's Avatar
Canada
395
Rep
626
Posts

Drives: 09 E90 "330i"
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: BC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2009 E90 330i  [5.00]
You can't use #12 with these due to their larger diameter, but it's not a problem

Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
W37V
[Oo=||=oO]
No_Country
825
Rep
2,156
Posts

Drives: e92 & f15
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfries View Post
You can't use #12 with these due to their larger diameter, but it's not a problem
[/IMG]
Really? Damn! I should've verified beforehand
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST