E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: Msport front bumper cover

Closed Thread

10-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #1
JDMKS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yas Marina M4

FS: Msport front bumper cover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 420.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I am re-posting this up for sale since my last thread caused controversy and went sideways fast.

I have adjusted the price to reflect "SHIPPED" there's nothing extra with any fee, what you see is what you will be paying.

I am also sending VIA UPS all of the extra parts that are with the bumper (the grilles/fogs etc..

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and I just don't have time to squabble back and forth with people who don't agree, life is truly too short for all the drama and nonsense. (I have been given a time frame to live so I decided to kick off a bucket list so to speak) I have things to tend to

2 months ago I sold my 335i and decided that I wanted to get a M4, so I bought the M and now I am just clearing out the last of the parts.

I put this together from a BMW UK bumper and then searched REAL OEM to get the other parts that most "kits" didn't have.

The bumper when it came to me was a used item, I knew full well of it when I got it in, it went into storage and was moved when I was in the hospital. I didn't get a full inspection of it but upon looking at it closer there was some damage (in between hospital visits I had a friend reach out and offer to square it away) and they went above and beyond to make it pretty close to install ready

I also have : the grilles, fogs, light bulbs, belly pan extension , there's also a "filler" piece that fills a gap for the hood (from what REAL OEM showed me) I bought brand new "fender to bumper" pieces (your OEM one will have them as well but now you just have to install these on the bumper vs tearing them off your current one.

THANKS

Any questions feel free to ask, I will answer them promptly

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 12:38 AM   #2
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

You have failed again to list the complete parts needed for the retrofit. Do you have brake cooling ducts? oil cooler cooling ducts? front fender liners? Can you post all the part numbers of what you have?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 01:17 AM   #3
JDMKS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I'll have to dig them out in a couple days, focusing on my health vs selling parts from a car I do not have. I also never mentioned I had a "full retrofit" in either post. I said I have a more "complete kit" vs what a vendor has/sells.

The parts are listed to what I have not 100% sure why part numbers are being asked for but I can open the packed box and post them .

I put it together after some run around, there are pieces missing from it being 100% but taking care of some of the odds/ends (that vendor kits do not have) I didn't want to nickel and dime myself on buying the remaining ones. What I have done will help the next owner out greatly (or they could buy a cover from somewhere else and then get the same answers I got and be directed to Real OEM, like a vendor did to me.) It was frustrating so I did just that and did a 1:1 comparison from stock to Msport and played email tag with a site sponsor (which was awesome) he gave me a price list/parts list of "must haves" based on my VIN so I knocked out what was there.

I can even just post their parts list vs what I bought (because I went above what was on their list because of "missing" or transferable hardware) from speaking with my body shop friends.

I mentioned the 1st post went sideways and this one shouldn't. I also included shipping and lowered the price for everything. I don't need the parts, own a M4 now but also don't want to lose too much & the price (with shipping/handling) I'm not eating too much into a profit, so not too mad (if the new owner wants to save some $ Greyhound shipping is cheaper. . I am flexible)

Last edited by JDMKS; 10-24-2018 at 01:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 08:30 AM   #4
JDMKS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thankfully thanks to my job I don't delete emails (the email below has my email acct redacted) but this is from a site sponsor, his email will stay in tact with the exact parts list (VIN based) for MY car (is there a difference? I am not sure, I gave up my VIN and I know I had one of the 1st 2009's off the production line when I ordered it through Bahrain and Germany

(I also redacted the pricing since it is outdated I am sure (I will highlight in RED) the parts from Jason's list that I bought, and will be including) notice there is a discrepancy from what YOU think is needed and what Jason told me based on my VIN

Hey Jason, thanks for your reply. Here’s everything we would include in our front M Sport Retrofit Kit for your vehicle according to VIN#, aside from the bumper cover, grills/mesh:

Date: Fri, Jan 18, 2013, 1:13 PM
Subject: RE: 2009 BMW Msport parts list
To: Jason

Hey Jason, thanks for your reply. Here’s everything we would include in our front M Sport Retrofit Kit for your vehicle according to VIN#, aside from the bumper cover, grills/mesh:

1 51-11-7-892-935 ADAPTER UNDERHOO 1
2 51-11-7-891-397 SUPPORT, FOG LAM 1
3 51-11-7-891-398 SUPPORT, FOG LAM 1
4 51-11-8-047-458 BLIND RIVET 5

5 51-71-7-892-697 DEFLECTOR LIP LE 1
6 51-71-7-892-698 DEFLECTOR LIP RI 1

7 51-74-7-891-379 FRONT LEFT BRAKE 1
8 51-74-7-891-380 FRONT RIGHT BRAK 1
9 51-71-7-892-801 COVER, BOTTOM LE 1
10 51-71-7-892-802 COVER, BOTTOM RI 1
11 63-17-6-910-791 FOG LIGHTS, LEFT 1
12 63-17-6-910-792 FOG LIGHTS, RIGH 1
13 61-13-8-364-498 SOCKET HOUSING, 2
14 51-75-8-040-109 ADAPTER 1

So the parts in Red are what I bought off of Jason's list, there are a few things I found he didn't pick up (odds/ends stuff) like new "attachment plates" which are on the OEM bumper to the fender but they are riveted so vs tearing up an OEM part, I bought the new ones.
Appreciate 1
M4_GTS1152.50
      10-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
JDMKS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The BMW TAG
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 03:11 AM   #6
JDMKS