E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Valentine V1 for Android

08-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
Epic404
Epic404
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335I Convertible

Valentine V1 for Android

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
sold, Sold, SOLD!!!

V1connection, for Android- $40 shipped.

If you don't have this you need it! This was bought in January of this year, is in perfect condition, and compatible with Android phones. I'm selling because I got an Iphone and have to buy the Iphone version now. Includes box, packaging, V1connection, and power wire...so you'll feel almost like you're buying a brand-spanking fresh new one. You'd pay $58 after shipping buying directly from V1! Will ship to US only. PM me only!

From V1...
https://store.valentine1.com/store/

V1connection is a Bluetooth®-enabled module about the size of your thumb that wirelessly links V1 to your compatible Android device. Choose among three information screens at any time: one reproduces V1 front-panel warnings in real time, plus frequency and direction of the Priority Alert; another shows the continuously-updated Threat Picture featuring our new Arrow-in-the-Box concept, a revolutionary way of analyzing radar threats; yet another screen lists all threats within range, with direction, band ID and frequency for each, arranged by length of tracking time. A yellow "Box" symbol appears for each threat "in the Box."

V1connection also acts as the Master Controller for your V1 system, allowing you to revise programming, adjust SAVVY settings, change muting, activate dark mode, save custom programming profiles for different trips, and more, all from your Android device.

Installation: Using the short, 3-inch cable (included), connect the RJ11 jack of the module to the ACC jack of V1's power adapter. Then download the free app, called V1connection, the app, at Google's Play Store on your device.

Important compatibility requirements: Your device must have Android Operating System 2.3 or higher and (this is important) support Serial Port Profile (SPP) over Bluetooth. A screen resolution of 800x480 or larger is desirable for optimal viewing, but not essential.

V1connection works with all V1s but its full capability is available only from V1s with ESP. (Check for the ESP logo on the front panel below the Control Knob.) On pre-ESP V1s, or when using a pre-ESP Concealed Display or Remote Audio Adapter, your handheld will serve as a wireless remote display of all of V1's front-panel warnings, but other functions and screens are unavailable.

Last edited by Epic404; 09-10-2013 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
robinbabu
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e93

still available?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Epic404
Epic404
United_States