E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Ryan @ Motorsport Hardware

03-04-2014, 07:08 AM   #1
ibo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '09 BSM 335xi e90 LCI M-Sport

Ryan @ Motorsport Hardware

Great experience with Motorsport Hardware! I purchased a set of 75mm studs and the titan extended race nuts from Ryan on a Friday after a short exchange of emails to which he replied in no less than a couple of hours between each. Come Saturday and I've already gotten a tracking number via Paypal. The studs and nuts arrived on Tuesday in their own protective packaging and were well-boxed for shipping. I've purchased from several vendors here and MH's customer service is definitely one of the best. It's just a great feeling when communication is efficient. I finally installed them on Friday, one week after sending out my first email to Ryan. They're light enough and look pretty darn good. Some pics below! Hopefully I'll get to updating this in the future with some info about how well they hold up after I hit the track.
Attached Images

COBB Stage 2+ | Alpina B3 TCU Flash | ER FMIC & CP | Tial Q | Injen CAI | VRSF DP | BMS OCC | KW V3 | M3 Rear SFB / Sway Bar / Susp Bits / Strut Brace | Megan Racing Toe Arms | HPA Swaybar Endlinks | Apex EC-7 | Michelin PSS | MH 75mm Stud Conv | OEM Perf Grills and Diffuser | Exotics Tuning Front Lip | LUX H8 | Luminics Krypton JDM Yellow | LLumar 35%

Last edited by ibo; 03-04-2014 at 07:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #2
kalib0y
Captain
Rep
Drives: 95 LS1 M3

Thank you very much for the support. They look fantastic!
Appreciate 0