E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Car For Sale DFW: 08 E92 BSM E92 335i

04-15-2017, 01:53 AM   #1
01bird
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Car For Sale DFW: 08 E92 BSM E92 335i

2008 E92 335i BSM w/idrive Auto
79k miles

I have all stock parts except for the following: Front Bumper, Hood, DP’s, and Stock Rims.

Aftermarket parts:
Vargas Stage 2/JB4 G5/Stg 2 LPFP/BMS Intake/RPI Scoops/VK FMIC/BMS DP's/RR Mid-Pipes w/200 cell cats/Bastuck Muffler/RB PCV/ER CP/BMS OCC/M3 Front Control Arms/Meyle front end-links/Diff Lock down Brace/R1 Slotted Rotors/SS Brake Lines/Koni Yellow Shocks/BMW Performance Springs/ECS front sway bar/M3 Subframe Bushing/M3 Diff bushings/M3 front bumper/VRS Style Hood/OEM M-tech Side Skirts/OEM M-Tech Rear Bumper/M3 spoiler/OSS Style headlights/P3 Boost Gauge/ Bavarian Soundwerks Stage 1 with technic harness.

Also included ECS M3 fenders painted with window washer reservoir (Brand New). RB Inlets (Brand New) . Bavarian cable, INPA coding cable. Brand new unopened (6) Eldor coil packs. Used but not damaged valve cover with gasket. I thought it was leaking so I installed a new cover and gasket.

My car was serviced and all parts were installed by Sammy. I know pretty everyone in the DFW area knows who he is and that he is top notch when it comes to these cars.

*Note: The left stock fender will need to be replaced if you want to go for stock. If not you can install the brand new M3 fenders that come with the car. The m3 front bumper is scraped up and will need to be repainted. I left my camera at a friend’s house with all my pictures. They will be uploaded first thing in the morning.

Asking price for everything:
$17,100

Contact info:
Randy Bruski
If interested please e-mail or PM
randbrus@yahoo.com

Last edited by 01bird; 04-15-2017 at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0