E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 09-10 n54 e92 OR 11-13 335is 6MT is a must

Closed Thread

09-18-2017, 12:07 PM   #23
jasonX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 335is 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
You need some serious help. Like i told you before. For what your looking you will find only 07. I sold my 09 80k miles for 14k and salvage title in few days. People like you always end up with a 328i for the price and miles and clean title.
Guy you don't know your ass from your elbow. You listed you sold the same car for 13k then 14k within a few days. Did you forget that quickly, or you just can't keep your story straight. and lying your ass off?

Furthermore, I've owned 2 of these cars and paid north of $30k for both of them from a BMW dealership. I didn't buy a salvaged junk car like you did because that's all you were able to afford.

Reality is this, anything before 2010 is not likely to fetch more than $20k and I can support my statements utilizing the same Blue Book values readily available to the general market (Edmunds, KBB etc).

Example. a CLEAN (not wrecked and salvaged like your car) 2010 fully loaded M-Sport/Navi/CWP/Premium with 50k miles using KBB's over inflated values states it's worth $18.6 in clean condition.

You guys are kidding yourselves on what you think your car is worth. My point is proven by the several month old car ads here that haven't sold. The sellers here can ask for whatever price they want, but highly unlikely they'll get more than what the blue books value these cars at.

I've paid more for my 335s 4-5 years ago and am in a better financial position now. If I don't find a realistic sales point on an n54 equipped car I'll consider going to an M4 as they're starting to popup under $50k. I'd like to stick with e92s as I have a set of Volk TE-37s sitting in storage ready to mount on.

Former:
2009 335i e92 6MT , 2008 335xi e92 6MT

Last edited by jasonX; 09-18-2017 at 12:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2017, 02:04 PM   #24
bryce-o
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335is 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
You need some serious help. Like i told you before. For what your looking you will find only 07. I sold my 09 80k miles for 14k and salvage title in few days. People like you always end up with a 328i for the price and miles and clean title.
Guy you don't know your ass from your elbow. You listed you sold the same car for 13k then 14k within a few days. Did you forget that quickly, or you just can't keep your story straight. and lying your ass off?

Furthermore, I've owned 2 of these cars and paid north of $30k for both of them from a BMW dealership. I didn't buy a salvaged junk car like you did because that's all you were able to afford.

Reality is this, anything before 2010 is not likely to fetch more than $20k and I can support my statements utilizing the same Blue Book values readily available to the general market (Edmunds, KBB etc).

Example. a CLEAN (not wrecked and salvaged like your car) 2010 fully loaded M-Sport/Navi/CWP/Premium with 50k miles using KBB's over inflated values states it's worth $18.6 in clean condition.

You guys are kidding yourselves on what you think your car is worth. My point is proven by the several month old car ads here that haven't sold. The sellers here can ask for whatever price they want, but highly unlikely they'll get more than what the blue books value these cars at.

I've paid more for my 335s 4-5 years ago and am in a better financial position now. If I don't find a realistic sales point on an n54 equipped car I'll consider going to an M4 as they're starting to popup under $50k. I'd like to stick with e92s as I have a set of Volk TE-37s sitting in storage ready to mount on.
Get an m4 then

They're not n54 equipped.

You assumed my car was a base 335is. It's not.

Furthermore, I bought my 335is in early 2015, as a CPO. I purchased the extended maintenance and have been thoroughly anal about oil changes, preventative maintenance, and care.

I financed it with BMW finance at 1.8%. After speaking with customer service at BMW, I realized the CPO rate is now 3.7%

I'm pulling my car off the market, as it's a very solid car and I pay hardly any interest. The m4 sucks. I'm just going to drive this another year or two and see what the m4 looks like in 2019

You do need some help, but whatever. If you hadn't of assumed my car had no navigation, I would've minded my own business.

I'm out
Appreciate 1
      09-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #25
jasonX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 335is 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce-o View Post
Get an m4 then

1. They're not n54 equipped.

2. You assumed my car was a base 335is. It's not.

Furthermore, I bought my 335is in early 2015, as a CPO. I purchased the extended maintenance and have been thoroughly anal about oil changes, preventative maintenance, and care.

I financed it with BMW finance at 1.8%. After speaking with customer service at BMW, I realized the CPO rate is now 3.7%

I'm pulling my car off the market, as it's a very solid car and I pay hardly any interest. The m4 sucks. I'm just going to drive this another year or two and see what the m4 looks like in 2019

You do need some help, but whatever. If you hadn't of assumed my car had no navigation, I would've minded my own business.

I'm out
You were the one who messaged ME genius on a car I had 0 interest in with only outside pictures and a vague description before you edited it recently to include packages.

1. No shit? Notice the years I put in the OP on cars I'm looking for and the fact I've had 2 before?

2. I didn't message you at any point, I never posted in your thread at any point.

You got all butthurt when I stated I had 0 interest in your car in a PM you started for a car CLEARLY that isn't worth what you think it's worth after you did a line of cocaine.

Your only covered for another 16k miles for maintenance and CPO.... that's not even a years worth of driving for most (this would be a weekend car for me) and your maintenance will get you... what? 1.... just 1 oil change (BMW will cover at their oil change intervals of 10k miles) I can go to my local BMW dealership and pay $70 for? Your CPO and Maintenance you appear to be factoring into your already crackhead price is worth little with such little time left.

I asked you not to shit-post in a PM, you and "honest" Roma are bringing your ridiculous opinions to the table while I can support my claims on a cars value with numerous sources.

Just to go a bit further, I did YOU the favor to see how'd you fair trading in your car. I lowballed the damages on the car at only 2k when it is likely the cost to replace the airbag alone is near that, nevermind what damages the front of the car sustained. Here is what your local dealerships will offer you in the Houston market. To ask for 25k you must hang out with the same crowd as Lamar Odom. PM Me if you want me to forward the emails from the dealerships who will likely lowball that number even further after they inspect the car for previous paintwork.

For the record, I am not even trying to offer any private sellers here dealer trade-in or galves. I'm offering an agreed upon amount centered around private party values. I never offered you a price because I immediately disqualify any cars that have been in accidents for contention, never mind the high miles and cracked out price.

Your car is probably only worth more than that degree you got from Univ of Phoenix.

I need help and the M4 sucks? Nah brah, you clearly suffer from derangement.

Former:
2009 335i e92 6MT , 2008 335xi e92 6MT

Last edited by jasonX; 09-18-2017 at 03:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2017, 06:03 PM   #26
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Few and diffrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post

When you type on the phone you can make a mistake when typing, amd yes your right 13k sold it.

And also your the one who is kiding yourself. Like i told you, for the 3rd time you need at least 20k for a car your looking for. Every car your showing is close to 20k thats without registration. So i dont know how much more blind you can get that that.

And if yours in such a good financing situation. You wont be winning about 17k and 20k difference thats only 3k. I can make that shit in 1week if i get a good project.

Go with m4 if you can pull it off, and stop this nonsense about 3k difference in prize of what you want to pay, and what they actually worth. Or maybe thats all you have who knows.
DocRace 6266 single turbo.
Appreciate 1
bryce-o51.00
Closed Thread