Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > So I've got 3 fronts and 1 rear wheel...smh

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #1
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

So I've got 3 fronts and 1 rear wheel...smh

I bought a used set of wheels off Craigslist. I swear i looked them over but the wheel repair shop called me today and tells me i have 3 front wheels and 1 rear wheel. These are 351m 8x8.5 et 33 up front and 8x9 et 44 in the rear. I have 225/40 for the front and 255/35 for the rear. So same tires but what would happen if I try to roll with them with a front and rear in the back? They're winter tires and wheels. And I have to add spacers to the front and rear anyways not sure if I can balance them that way. Just not sure if I need to shell out the cash for another rear wheel and pay for a 5th paint job or just say fuck it and use it as is?

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
Soravia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 Silver xDrive 6MT

Call up places like Santa Ana wheels from CA that can ship you one good OE wheel for rear. You can sell them the good front extra or keep it in cast of curb and holes damage
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 09:30 PM   #3
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soravia View Post
Call up places like Santa Ana wheels from CA that can ship you one good OE wheel for rear. You can sell them the good front extra or keep it in cast of curb and holes damage
They don't have that wheel in stock. If anyone sees one rear floating around please let me know!

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0