E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2012 335is Manual (75k miles) $20k

01-19-2021, 09:45 PM   #1
kenzocan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335is MT, 428i cpe, 335is DCT

FS: 2012 335is Manual (75k miles) $20k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Item Interest
What: 335is Manual Transmission Fully Loaded, Alpine White III with Black Interior with Sunroof

I included a spreadsheet with all of the larger maintenance items performed by me and the previous owner with his own Indy Shop, marked with dates and time intervals. I also included the cost of each maintenance and performance item on the car. I have e-receipts from my main vendor FCP Euro and ECS Tuning. I didn't get parts elsewhere, except VRSF, which I can provide. I installed all the items myself except for the control arms and alignments. It is currently full bolt-on using 93 octane gas. I have the original 19" 313m wheels with the factory spec Bridgestone Potenza tires (~400 a pop ones). But the car is currently on OZ Racing Ultralegerra 18" Silver Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (which are brand new [~3k miles]). Has an Autobahn Exotics quad-tip exhaust. On MHD Stage 2+ with shift bog delete and no burble tune.

As for my own habits, I owned the car for about 9k miles and it was in great condition when I received it (66k), previous owner was older/mature and a great driver. Ever since, I warmed the car up to 180F before I hit boost, kept the battery fully charged, seldom warmed the car up in place (heard its bad for the engine), and cleaned the interior almost twice a week including leather conditioner. I currently have a coat of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax but I may do a paint correction soon depending on whether someone buys the car or not.

Extra Notes:
- Interior is in wonderful condition. The steering wheel is flawless, dash is good, and all the seats except for drivers seats are unblemished. Has original floormats and currently has 20% VVivid Tints.
- The car was driven in Texas for most of its life until I took it over to New Jersey at 66k miles.
- I added the PPI I performed when I purchased the car to the Google Drive.

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zy?usp=sharing

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or offers.

Last edited by kenzocan; 01-19-2021 at 10:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2021, 08:18 PM   #2
BoogeyMan'sBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: SLOW

Pm'ed
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 03:19 AM   #3
jpwhips
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzocan View Post
What: 335is Manual Transmission Fully Loaded, Alpine White III with Black Interior with Sunroof

I included a spreadsheet with all of the larger maintenance items performed by me and the previous owner with his own Indy Shop, marked with dates and time intervals. I also included the cost of each maintenance and performance item on the car. I have e-receipts from my main vendor FCP Euro and ECS Tuning. I didn't get parts elsewhere, except VRSF, which I can provide. I installed all the items myself except for the control arms and alignments. It is currently full bolt-on using 93 octane gas. I have the original 19" 313m wheels with the factory spec Bridgestone Potenza tires (~400 a pop ones). But the car is currently on OZ Racing Ultralegerra 18" Silver Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (which are brand new [~3k miles]). Has an Autobahn Exotics quad-tip exhaust. On MHD Stage 2+ with shift bog delete and no burble tune.

As for my own habits, I owned the car for about 9k miles and it was in great condition when I received it (66k), previous owner was older/mature and a great driver. Ever since, I warmed the car up to 180F before I hit boost, kept the battery fully charged, seldom warmed the car up in place (heard its bad for the engine), and cleaned the interior almost twice a week including leather conditioner. I currently have a coat of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax but I may do a paint correction soon depending on whether someone buys the car or not.

Extra Notes:
- Interior is in wonderful condition. The steering wheel is flawless, dash is good, and all the seats except for drivers seats are unblemished. Has original floormats and currently has 20% VVivid Tints.
- The car was driven in Texas for most of its life until I took it over to New Jersey at 66k miles.
- I added the PPI I performed when I purchased the car to the Google Drive.

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zy?usp=sharing

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or offers.
still available? text me 3605276467
Appreciate 0