E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > In a tough situation...what should I do? (advise needed)

11-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #45
shipill
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllydNYC View Post
I like how the OP doesn't even respond to his thread... Updates? What did you decide to do?
OP got arrested for stealing his own money.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #46
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5

I have been checking the comments everyday, thanks for the comments guys.

Well here is what happened...

I told my girlfriend about it and asked if she took it and told her I think she took it, but she said she didn't.

I asked my mom about it and she told me she gave me the right amount of money, and said it was my fault to leave that much money on the table. (I know it was my fault, I was lazy and did not think anyone would take it.)

Here is what I did to test my girlfriend...

I kept asking/bugging my girlfriend about it for couple days. In the beginning she calmly told me that she did not take it and wanted me to trust her. She told me why would she do something like this to make me not like her. I bugged her to the point that she would shed tears right away. This made me think she probably did not take it since she could shed tears right away. If she took it she wouldn't be able to shed tears that easily...right?

Be depressed for couple days. She said when I'm depressed then she's depressed. Couple days later she gets mad for me giving her that depressed look/attitude all the time since she didn't take it.

Told her I am in debt and need $600 to pay for my credit card. I asked if I could borrow $600 from her, she told me she doesn't have that much money and would give it to me if she does and see if I can ask my mom for help.

She asked me if I could let her borrow some money to buy a pair of UGG for black Friday and some clothes from her work place since they are having a big sale. These things made me think she really didn't take the money since she still needs to borrow money from me...right?

In the end, I guess the only guess is my mom gave me the wrong amount of money?

Last edited by eNCore; 11-20-2010 at 03:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #47
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

^Sounds like you're a bit gullible.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #48
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Turismo View Post
I have been checking the comments everyday, thanks for the comments guys.

Well here is what happened...

I told my girlfriend about it and asked if she took it and told her I think she took it, but she said she didn't.

I asked my mom about it and she told me she gave me the right amount of money, and said it was my fault to leave that much money on the table. (I know it was my fault, I was lazy and did not think anyone would take it.)

Here is what I did to test my girlfriend...

I kept asking/bugging my girlfriend about it for couple days. In the beginning she calmly told me that she did not take it and wanted me to trust her. She told me why would she do something like this to make me not like her. I bugged her to the point that she would shed tears right away. This made me think she probably did not take it since she could shed tears right away. If she took it she wouldn't be able to shed tears that easily...right?

Be depressed for couple days. She said when I'm depressed then she's depressed. Couple days later she gets mad for me giving her that depressed look/attitude all the time since she didn't take it.

Told her I am in debt and need $600 to pay for my credit card. I asked if I could borrow $600 from her, she told me she doesn't have that much money and would give it to me if she does and see if I can ask my mom for help.

She asked me if I could let her borrow some money to buy a pair of UGG for black Friday and some clothes from her work place since they are having a big sale. These things made me think she really didn't take the money since she still needs to borrow money from me...right?

In the end, I guess the only guess is my mom gave me the wrong amount of money?

You can't be serious... are you fucking kidding me? "the only guess is my mom gave me the wrong amount of money"

You trust your girlfriend more than your own mother? Not only are you an irresponsible idiot, but you are a terrible son.

Congratulations.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #49
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Her asking to borrow money when he JUST told her he's in a bad money spot.....laughable...clearly she's trying to give him the impression that she doesnt have any extra money ...hint hint ...that would make me even MORE suspicious

Not exactly a detective are we?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #50
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

OP. Idiot. Your GF took the money. You're mom is the shit. You F'ed up for leaving it up. Your girls a gold digger and you are irresponsible.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #51
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
OP. Idiot. Your GF took the money. You're mom is the shit. You F'ed up for leaving it up. Your girls a gold digger and you are irresponsible.
+1.

It doesn't matter how hot the girl might be (hey OP post a picture so at least we can be entertained). That girl lacks integrity and is a gold digger like everyone has been telling you. Why are you still wasting your time with her? Just drop her already. It was kinda unnecessary to confront her in the first place, but now she's going to badmouth about you to everyone she knows.

For her to ask to borrow money from you while she knows you're in debt and is depressed about it?Was she planning to pay you back after she sold this bridge of hers in Brooklyn? Well if there wasn't enough evidence that she was a gold digger, I hope there is now.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #52
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

OP you should of got her tipsy, told her to tell you if she did it because its not a big deal, you would of loaned the money if she needed it. She admits it, you put your foot in her ass when you kick her to the curb.
      11-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #53
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Wow. You played that all kinds of wrong. No shit she's not going to admit it to you if she stole money. You should have left out some more money, know the exact amount, never said anything about missing money to her and then see what happened. If money ended up missing it was her.

You don't even have to do that for me to know it was her. She's constantly asking you for money. Not $10-15 bucks, but $100 as an "allowance". And she is pretending to say it jokingly and hoping you'll give her it. Then after you tell her you are in debt she still has the balls to ask you for more money for what? UGGs and clothes? Fuck that bitch. All she cares about is the money and the only reason she is with your ass is because you are to blind to see it. The fact you are willing to believe her over your mother is crazy.

My GF is not very well off either and she's never once asked me to pay for a thing. She spends what little money she can spare on flights to come see me and never wants me to pay her back. Your GF is in it for money and nothing else.
      11-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #54
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
First of all, I've lost several thousand in cash before(over 4k).

Here is the problem. If you suspect someone, you'll always suspect them. It will not benefit you, they clearly aren't going to come up and say, oh here is the money. So the only thing you can do is blame yourself. You're not getting it back so figure out a different solution. You left the money there, its not going to reappear somewhere. Deal with it. If you let it eat at you, you'll never see these people the same way ever again. Its almost better not knowing who it could have been, but just do yourself a favor, blame yourself.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #55
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

This calls for some angry sex!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #56
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
This calls for some angry sex!!!
"Bitch!... You!.... Stole!..... My!.....Money!.....Didn't you!..... You dirty!.....Little!.....Slut!...........Turn the fuck over!

EDIT: Come to think of it I kind of say this sometimes anyways.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #57
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
You can't be serious... are you fucking kidding me? "the only guess is my mom gave me the wrong amount of money"

You trust your girlfriend more than your own mother? Not only are you an irresponsible idiot, but you are a terrible son.

Congratulations.
Maybe Mom doesn't like the gf and didn't give the op the right amount on purpose to create chaos.

Don't underestimate those rich middle-aged women...
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #58
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep

The thing is I didn't count the money when my mom gave it to me. Like I said, I didn't touch the money at all. I assumed it was that much because that was the amount she was suppose to give me and she said she gave me. Plus, when I told my mom about it all she said was she told me not to leave the money on the table and to deposit the money right away. She didn't mention anything about the GF when she knew she was the prime suspect.

If I know for sure my girlfriend took it then of course I will leave her right away, but how am I going to leave/blame her if I don't know for sure she did it? If she really didn't do it that would be very unfair for her and makes me a terrible person.

I am the type of person who thinks everything should be fair, so I don't really pay for alot of things when we go out like what most guys would do for their girlfriends. I don't really buy her stuffs for no reason, I only do it when there is a reason/occasion. We talked about these kind of things many times so she knows, and she calls me stingy but o well.

She asked me to let her borrow money to buy clothes form her work place because she tried to use her debit card but it didn't work, and since it was a big sale she didn't want someone else to buy it. She told me she would give it back to me the next day, because she knew I will bug her about it. That night, I went to the ATM with her to see what was wrong with her debit card it turned out she didn't have enough money in there so she couldn't use it. I am guessing she really doesn't have money since she couldn't even get money out of the ATM.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #59
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

[u2b]5NP8y63Ms4o&autoplay=1&start=31[/u2b]

Last edited by radix; 11-20-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #60
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Obviously you're into her too much emotionally to see the obvious things that everyone has been telling you. At this point it's really not about whether she really took the money or not anymore. Everything you've descrbied about her, on other aspects, is screaming out that she's a gold digger who lacks intergrity who's going soon going to screw you over for a bigger wad. This incident could've never happened, and we'd still have told you the same things about her if you simply came on the forums and said the other things you said about her. Maybe your ego doesn't allow you to see it or maybe you're just too immature.

I think you're gonna have to find out the hard way though.

By the way, you do realize that she doesn't need to deposit your $600 into her account in order to use it, right? Some stores occassionally accept cash too.

Never date a girl who can't manage her financial situation properly. The fact that she didnt even realize that her debit card wasn't working was because she didnt have money in her account? Either she was lying or she lacked sense of basic financial responsibilities. Either way, you drop a girl like that.

Last edited by GP20; 11-20-2010 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #61
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
The thing is I didn't count the money when my mom gave it to me. Like I said, I didn't touch the money at all. I assumed it was that much because that was the amount she was suppose to give me and she said she gave me. Plus, when I told my mom about it all she said was she told me not to leave the money on the table and to deposit the money right away. She didn't mention anything about the GF when she knew she was the prime suspect.

If I know for sure my girlfriend took it then of course I will leave her right away, but how am I going to leave/blame her if I don't know for sure she did it? If she really didn't do it that would be very unfair for her and makes me a terrible person.

I am the type of person who thinks everything should be fair, so I don't really pay for alot of things when we go out like what most guys would do for their girlfriends. I don't really buy her stuffs for no reason, I only do it when there is a reason/occasion. We talked about these kind of things many times so she knows, and she calls me stingy but o well.

She asked me to let her borrow money to buy clothes form her work place because she tried to use her debit card but it didn't work, and since it was a big sale she didn't want someone else to buy it. She told me she would give it back to me the next day, because she knew I will bug her about it. That night, I went to the ATM with her to see what was wrong with her debit card it turned out she didn't have enough money in there so she couldn't use it. I am guessing she really doesn't have money since she couldn't even get money out of the ATM.

geezus dude....are you really that fucking stupid?
That even MORE leans to her stealing it...she was that broke and desperate that she stole from you.

As has been said time and time again, set up a sting type thing and see what she does. I hope the pussy is worth it dude, cause she's basically prostituting herself
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #62
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
As has been said time and time again, set up a sting type thing and see what she does. I hope the pussy is worth it dude, cause she's basically prostituting herself
Won't work. She knows he is suspicious and wont' want to risk it again.
      11-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #63
shipill
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Macan S

dude where did you find this broke ass girl ?
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2010, 03:14 AM   #64
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep

She's got two jobs.

She gives her money to her mom every month since they are trying to buy a house right now.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #65
Z4HN
Private
Rep
Drives: '05 Z4 3.0i, '08 M3

Quote:
She's got two jobs.

She gives her money to her mom every month since they are trying to buy a house right now.
Sounds like you just answered your own question as to where your $600 might've gone.

And like others have said, despite this incident you should drop her nonetheless. You must be too blinded right now since you're still trying to defend her, of all people. Stop being a wussie OP. You're wasting your time on her when you could be out getting more phone numbers and dating new girls.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #66
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4HN View Post
Sounds like you just answered your own question as to where your $600 might've gone.
Because She's giving money to her Mom or like to buy nice clothes that doesn't make her a thief.

Remember Richard jewel,every "know it all" prick on tv assumed He was the Olympic bomber.

A lot of people here are assuming if you can't manage your finances that makes you a thief or a bad person, rich people steal too.
Appreciate 0