E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Dynamic Autowerx Turbo Warranty

11-15-2021, 07:12 PM   #23
Rule1977
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335I E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtoboost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBobSqPants View Post
Quick update - no response as yet - last I heard he is in hospital with Covid
Their warranty is non existent it will always be user install error or blaming you for using a stock exhaust or not proper grade oil. Ask me how I know? I tried to make a warranty claim on their OG Daw stage 2 turbos but they right off the bat said it's due to running a stock exhaust that causing back pressure buildup prematurely killing the daw turbos 😂 what a joke company. I don't advise anybody to buy their junk quality turbos. You have better luck going big single bottom or top mount kit just be sure to stay far far away from JP Workz or however he spells his name. Or even with 17t eBay turbos you can easily make 600 whp and run 10 second passes on a custom tune.
The whole stock exhaust thing is literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There are tons of guys running high hp singles and twins for years with stock exhaust with no issues. It's just a lame ass excuse for a company selling garbage turbos. The only true turbo builder for twins on this platform is RB Turbo "Rob Beck" and Pure. I've had multiple conversations with Rob and have asked him about this whole stock exhaust thing that DAW claims and as expected he calls bullshit on it. There has been aftermarket upgraded twins for this platform for a long time and nobody to my knowledge has ever said you need a larger aftermarket exhaust when upgrading your turbos.. DAW is the first and he didn't start saying this until his turbos started failing. DAW is just another company drop shipping Chinese turbos.
NRW CARBON COWL FILTERS - TIAL BOV
VRSF 7.5 RACE FMIC - VRSF INLETS - VRSF OUTLETS - VRSF DOWNPIPES
BMS PEDAL TUNER - VTT DUAL CATCH CANS
3.5 BAR TMAP - NGK 97506 PLUGS
H@R SPRINGS - NRW V1 PADDLES
PFS STAGE 3 LPFP - PFS V2 PORT INJECTION
MOSSELMAN OIL THERMOSTAT
MISHIMOTO 25 ROW OIL COOLER
SPOOL PERFORMANCE ETHANOL ANALYZER
MISHIMOTO 15 ROW TRANSMISSION COOLER
ZIMMERMAN DRILLED ROTORS - EBC REDSTUFF PADS
Appreciate 1
Torgus3781.50
      11-15-2021, 09:29 PM   #24
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule1977 View Post
The whole stock exhaust thing is literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There are tons of guys running high hp singles and twins for years with stock exhaust with no issues. It's just a lame ass excuse for a company selling garbage turbos. The only true turbo builder for twins on this platform is RB Turbo "Rob Beck" and Pure. I've had multiple conversations with Rob and have asked him about this whole stock exhaust thing that DAW claims and as expected he calls bullshit on it. There has been aftermarket upgraded twins for this platform for a long time and nobody to my knowledge has ever said you need a larger aftermarket exhaust when upgrading your turbos.. DAW is the first and he didn't start saying this until his turbos started failing. DAW is just another company drop shipping Chinese turbos.
Look at his Facebook the sheeople love what he is selling. It is a j o k e. The fact he still uses stolen warranty language from a UK company after 3 years tells you all you need to know. On top the exhaust bs and literally everything else about them.

But like DAW or VTT etc. They sell enough they can buy newer China casts and fleece a new platform.

It some point I feel people get what they deserve.

Again:

Fast
Cheap
Reliable

You only get to pick 2.
Appreciate 2
Rule1977194.50
      11-23-2021, 02:07 PM   #25
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
When you finally talk to Shawn can you ask him why he is still using stolen warranty language from a UK company?
Appreciate 0