E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > 2007 335i won't start

05-01-2017, 12:53 AM   #1
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT AW M2

2007 335i won't start

Hi guys-

Just picked up a non-running 335i. 2007, 130k, AT. unfortunately I bought it from a guy who thought he could get it running, but he couldn't and moved on. He had a non-BMW indy do some troubleshooting and they threw in the towel. So no history to speak of, I have no idea how it died. There's some accumulated grime on the engine but nothing abnormal considering the miles.

So the behavior is cranking with no indication whatsoever it's close to catching. The battery was replaced (lead acid) as part of the troubleshooting, and I assume it was not registered. I charged it overnight with battery out of the car and no change. I'll register it once I get the cable.

Codes pulled using generic OBD:

P0070 Ambient air temp
P1632 (21 times) Throttle Valve Adaptation
P1417 (9 times) Port Air Relief Circuit Malfunction (?)
P0123 TPS circuit low
P0222 TPS circuit low
P0190 Fuel rail pressure low
P115E Throttle Actuator Control Throttle Body Air Flow Trim at Max Limit (?)
P16A3 Unsure about this one...

Another thread indicated P1632 and P1417 were thrown by a disconnected throttle body. With P0123 and P0222 seeming to relate to the TB as well (and P115E too?), I pulled off the TB, cleaned it well and put everything back together with no change. Didn't dive into the TB electronics, wish I had. May do that next. If it's bad anyway it couldn't hurt.

With the behavior seeming like no fuel and a P0190 I was thinking it could be HPFP as well. Couldn't find any linking of that code to the fuel pump though. I actually put another gallon of gas in to make sure it wasn't empty. Would prefer to not throw $$ at parts of course, so is there any definitive way of determining if either the TB or HPFP are bad? Any other troubleshooting steps? I've removed the IBS and run the TB adaptation trick multiple times but that's about it. Oh and I grounded the block with jumper cables too.

Any ideas? Is there a method of bypassing the fuel system and getting some gas into it directly through the airbox? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited by CantComplain; 05-01-2017 at 01:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 03:54 AM   #2
F30-3'ER
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I E92 Coupe

I had a similar issue. Did you check the Starter and make sure there are no issues with the wiring? and that all wires are securely fastened to the Starter? This could be your issue. Also, it could be that your CAS is fried. That will require a new one, then your key will need to be coded to it. This is what happened to me. But I'd check both the starter, and the CAS module
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 05:16 AM   #3
2007BMW335i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
Can you hear the fuel pump in the tank running? Mine runs when I open the drivers door and it's easy to hear. Depending on the software in the DME your car may not have the "pump prime" feature when opening the door. It's easy to get to the fuel pump, it's under the passenger side of the back seat bottom. The fuel actually exits the tank on the drivers side where the fuel pressure regulator resides.

Trying to add fuel through the airbox is a TERRIBLE idea. The air travels from there to the turbos, turbo to intercooler then to the throttle body. Getting enough fuel in there to get it to fire could be catastrophic if it were to backfire. Some starting fluid sprayed at the throttle body could tell you if it's a fuel issue.

Not sure how much you know about these cars but they also have a mechanical high pressure pump on the engine. They are prone to failure.
149,000+ miles, MHD, VRSF 5" FMIC, Aluminum charge pipe. E50 tune by Wedge Performance. 3" Catless DP's. Secondary Cat Delete. DCI cold side w/silicone Inlets. N20 TMAP, "Stage 2" Walbro 450 LPFP. xHP Stage 3. 1/4 mile 12.079sec @ 118.79mph. (2.03 60')Before xHP flash and rear cat delete.

Last edited by 2007BMW335i; 05-01-2017 at 05:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M

So it cranks with no start. It's not your starter or CAS (I'm sure you already know that but...). As odd as it seems there is a commonality to all those codes. There is a junction box under the intake manifold where the Throttle Body connectors, Fuel Pressure Sensors, etc all route through. The box is required to be removed for removal of the intake manifold and therefore walnut blasting of the intake ports. It is generally a BITCH to get off and people have resorted to various destructive methods at times to remove it.

I'd be looking at that thing.

Appreciate 1
      05-01-2017, 12:55 PM   #5
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Definitely saw that when I had the TB out. I followed the TB cable to it and stopped there but everything looked pretty good. I'll dive into it and see if I can get it out. I found the Pelican article that you grabbed the picture from and it indicates 2 tabs to press (and doesn't mention it being difficult!). Is it obvious where these tabs are? I didn't notice any but wasn't looking for them either.

Having one spot where all of these things pass through sounds promising but I'm not holding out a lot of hope since it looked unmolested. But too coincidental not to check. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyezak View Post
So it cranks with no start. It's not your starter or CAS (I'm sure you already know that but...). As odd as it seems there is a commonality to all those codes. There is a junction box under the intake manifold where the Throttle Body connectors, Fuel Pressure Sensors, etc all route through. The box is required to be removed for removal of the intake manifold and therefore walnut blasting of the intake ports. It is generally a BITCH to get off and people have resorted to various destructive methods at times to remove it.

I'd be looking at that thing.

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 08:42 PM   #6
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the input. I tore out the air box and sprayed some starter fluid into the tube that leads to the throttle body then tried to start it. It definitely sounded like it wanted to run. With only me spraying and starting I can't spray and crank at the same time so it didn't actually start, but it's clear I'm dealing with fuel delivery. the rest of the stuff may be an issue too, but I need to deal with the heart attack before the broken arm

I have read about fuel pump issues and I'll need to dive deeper on that. Anyone have any quick guidance to get me started? For instance, it's the high pressure fuel pump that gets the most bad press. How can I tell it's the HPFP as opposed to the low pressure one in the back?

Thanks again for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BMW335i View Post
Can you hear the fuel pump in the tank running? Mine runs when I open the drivers door and it's easy to hear. Depending on the software in the DME your car may not have the "pump prime" feature when opening the door. It's easy to get to the fuel pump, it's under the passenger side of the back seat bottom. The fuel actually exits the tank on the drivers side where the fuel pressure regulator resides.

Trying to add fuel through the airbox is a TERRIBLE idea. The air travels from there to the turbos, turbo to intercooler then to the throttle body. Getting enough fuel in there to get it to fire could be catastrophic if it were to backfire. Some starting fluid sprayed at the throttle body could tell you if it's a fuel issue.

Not sure how much you know about these cars but they also have a mechanical high pressure pump on the engine. They are prone to failure.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 08:44 AM   #7
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep

The N54 was designed to run in limp mode with the HPFP totally disabled. So if you can't start, and the problem is no fuel to the rail I'd be looking at the LPFP side. Possible you have a clogged fuel filter (in the tank). Do you hear the pump prime once you open a door? You should hear a whine coming from the back passenger seat. If you don't your pump isn't even working. If you hear the wine you have a delivery problem.
Appreciate 1
      05-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #8
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I hear a bunch of whirring, but seems to come from the engine compartment and not back seat. I'll try again tonight with everything open.

I read a lot about the LPFP sensor also going bad and causing similar symptoms. Any way to check whether that's causing a problem also/instead? I'm already most of the way through the teardown to get to it, so now would be a good time to do it if it's necessary.

Quote:
The N54 was designed to run in limp mode with the HPFP totally disabled. So if you can't start, and the problem is no fuel to the rail I'd be looking at the LPFP side. Possible you have a clogged fuel filter (in the tank). Do you hear the pump prime once you open a door? You should hear a whine coming from the back passenger seat. If you don't your pump isn't even working. If you hear the wine you have a delivery problem.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 04:51 PM   #9
JuniorB
Major
Rep
Drives: 07 e60 525 N54

Has anyone done/replaced any parts? Make sure all your power fuses are good, your ground strap isn't corroded, and check fuel pressure with a gouge,its the only correct way. Also, make sure your getting spark, if your not, check the ecu power. If it was in a prior accident, the fuel could be tripped.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2017, 01:32 AM   #10
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorB View Post
Has anyone done/replaced any parts? Make sure all your power fuses are good, your ground strap isn't corroded, and check fuel pressure with a gouge,its the only correct way. Also, make sure your getting spark, if your not, check the ecu power. If it was in a prior accident, the fuel could be tripped.
The LPFP looks original. it's covered in the same amount of dust as the other side with the filter. It does look like the HPFP has been replaced, but I have no records so can't tell.

I don't have a fuel pressure guage but will if my new LPFP doesn't fix the issue I received it today and hope to find time over the weekend. I'll update here either way.

thanks everyone for the help. Oh, almost forgot: where's the main ground for the engine? I tried it with a jumper cable so I don't think it's a problem but I don't see it.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2017, 03:48 AM   #11
JuniorB
Major
Rep

There is a main ground strap on one of the motor mounts I believe, and a ground on the hood to the firewall. A fuel pressure gauge will be cheaper than replacing a fuel pump, a quick fuel test would be to turn the key, this will energize the system, go to the shrader valve, and push the valve core. Fuel should shoot out, if it dribbles, then you have a fuel issue, if it shoots, it's ecu power or spark. Check your crank sensor and you tps sensor also. I would also check all the connection in the engine bay, the imobolizer may be preventing it to start also.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #12
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

OK, OP here. Still no love.

1.) I've replaced the LPFP under the back seat and no difference.
2.) I've confirmed I have voltage to the LPFP, about 1.7v with ignition on and about 10-11v when cranking.
3.) With starting fluid, I feel like it would run. Definitely different behavior.
4.) I've removed the junction box from the intake (relatively easy with a pry bar and an expectation it will be difficult), popped it open and confirmed all of the wiring harnesses appear intact and unmolested.

With all of this in mind, I feel like it's not spark, engine ground, compression or wiring. With what I've read, I think it could be the fuel pressure regulator. Because I was confused, I've removed the fuel pressure *sensor* under the intake and even broke off the tab that holds the wiring harness in place so I'll be replacing even if it's idiotic to do so for troubleshooting.

So I guess my next plea out to the group while I wait for the sensor is: does it sound like it could be the regulator? Is the fuel management ECU (whatever it's called) not a suspect if there's voltage to the pump? How can I test fuel pressure at the rail? I don't see a schrader valve anywhere (2007 335i). And lastly: should there have been any fuel pressure at the sensor when I removed it? I got maybe a thimble out of the line it when I removed it. I was expecting a lot more.

thanks for any assistance!

edit: I'm a dummy. I thought the sensor under the intake was the regulator. I've updated the post so it makes more sense.

Last edited by CantComplain; 05-07-2017 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #13
JuniorB
Major
Rep

Should of bought that fuel gauge.....
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #14
JuniorB
Major
Rep

Sounds like there are major problems somewhere, makes sure all your fuses are good, ecu has power, and crank sensor., other than that, time to move to the inside. Your going to need a laptop with the required software to see what's communicating.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #15
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorB View Post
Should of bought that fuel gauge.....
I'll go to Harbor and get a fuel gauge. Where do I plug it in? As I mentioned above I don't see a schrader valve in the fuel rail.

edit: Looks like some of the e90s have the valve and some don't?: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512759

Last edited by CantComplain; 05-07-2017 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: added link to image
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #16
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep

Yea...id move to INPA troubleshooting. You'll want a cheap laptop, a D-KCAN cable, and configure the laptop with DATEN 60.1 files. Then use INPA to see if you can find what modules aren't connected and communicating.
Appreciate 1
Dave92N54528.00
      05-08-2017, 01:21 PM   #17
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yea...id move to INPA troubleshooting. You'll want a cheap laptop, a D-KCAN cable, and configure the laptop with DATEN 60.1 files. Then use INPA to see if you can find what modules aren't connected and communicating.
Just got the cable last week and started the setup. I can read the radio right now and that's about it. the cable came with software but it's a little dated. Can you point me towards the best way to get the latest versions?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #18
mrmax1984
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantComplain View Post
Just got the cable last week and started the setup. I can read the radio right now and that's about it. the cable came with software but it's a little dated. Can you point me towards the best way to get the latest versions?
Not the guy you're replying to, but after numerous attempts at getting INPA to work, this thread is what did it for me. Hope that helps!
Appreciate 2
dyezak156.00
      05-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #19
JuniorB
Major
Rep

Your right, inpa may ne the only way to check for fuel parameters. You might be able to do a spark test off the car. In reality, cars nowadays will run as long as there is ecu power and the security is off. As long as those two are good, the car should start.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 06:26 PM   #20
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmax1984 View Post
Not the guy you're replying to, but after numerous attempts at getting INPA to work, this thread is what did it for me. Hope that helps!
Yup, that's the best thread.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #21
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep

One last piece of advice here. You're now entering territory that isn't documented very well. Expect to feel even more lost as you try and navigate INPA to do diagnostics.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2017, 11:22 AM   #22
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

OK thanks all for the advice so far. I used that (ridiculously good) thread and am up and running with INPA and the other tools. Didn't have a lot of time to play around yet, but did get a dump of the codes, pasted below. They're in German, so there's that. but at least it's the BMW codes instead of the generic P codes. I'll update this thread with a one line translation of the codes when I get a few minutes of downtime.

The thing that strikes me as odd is that they're all labeled with a KM reading of 151512 (93k miles). the car is currently at 207715 (129k). So I could imagine that the car was in an collision and triggered this codestorm but I would have assumed that they'd be cleared out with the repair and ensuing 37k miles of driving. The generic reader lists the codes as "pending" but I don't see that indication in the INPA dump. I am not putting a lot of faith into the codes at this point based on the KM reading when they were first written.

I have the fuel pressure sensor on the way and will replace that, which should address a 29F3, but that's primarily because I broke the tab when taking it out. I'm still thinking I have a fuel delivery issue, and will probably replace the regulator next if the sensor doesn't miraculously fix it.

Thanks again for everyone's assistance to date with the gentle nudges in various directions. I'm doing this as a hobby, so not concerned with how long it takes (the money, though...).

edit: added English translations
0x2ACC DME main relay, switching delay
0x2ACB DME main relay, control
0x2F9A outdoor temperature sensor, communication
0x2E85 Electric coolant pump, communication
0x2CFB Throttle valve adaptation value
0x2D09 Throttle valve
0x2CF9 Throttle valve potentiometer 1
0x2CFA Throttle valve potentiometer 2
0x29E2 Fuel injector, pressure sensor signal
0x29F3 Fuel pressure sensor, electric
0x2F0C Intake air temperature sensor
0x2E8D Intelligent battery sensor, signal transmission
0x2AB4 DME, internal error: RAM checksum

$SGBD: MSD80 Version: 7.300
$INPA: MSD80 Version: 1.001

================================================== =========================================
$DATAID: 004 4DC0I 8A0S ITA3S
=== 09.05.2017 === 06:37:48
DME partnumber: VAR_ECU_SERIAL_ECU

current kilometer reading: 207715 km
__________________________________________________ _________

comment line 1: note1
comment line 2:

$error locationNr: 10956
$error locationtext: 0x2ACC DME-Hauptrelais, Schaltverzögerung
570D2ACC510416C5202849FB7F6B000149FB7F75050049FB7F 5A0501
Error: 1(13) No.: 10956 0x2ACC DME-Hauptrelais, Schaltverzögerung frequency: 32
error type: 1 (4195 ) schaltet zu spät
readines Flag: (17 ) Testbedingungen noch nicht erfüllt
error status: (34 ) Fehler momentan vorhanden, noch nicht OBD-entprellt
MIL - Status: (48) Fehler verursacht kein Aufleuchten der Warnlampe (MIL)
P-Code: P16C5 Hauptrelais - Schaltverzögerung F_LZ: 40
ambient text / entry at 151512 km(n.) 151512 km(2.) 151512 km(1.)
Versorgung Fahrtwertgeber 1 4.96 V 4.96 V 4.96 V
Spannung Kl. 15 Rohwert 1.76 V 2.29 V 2.09 V
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_LOCK ENG_LOCK ENG_STOP
Spannung Kl. 87 0.10 V 0.00 V 0.10 V

$error locationNr: 10955
$error locationtext: 0x2ACB DME-Hauptrelais, Ansteuerung
570D2ACB52040686582849FB006B000149FB006B000149FB00 5B0001
Error: 2(13) No.: 10955 0x2ACB DME-Hauptrelais, Ansteuerung frequency: 88
error type: 2 (5465 ) nicht angezogen
P-Code: P0686 Motorsteuergerät/Powertrain Steuergerät Hauptrelais Steuerkreis - niedrig F_LZ: 40
Zeit seit Startende 0.00 s 0.00 s 0.00 s
Spannung Kl. 15 Rohwert 1.78 V 2.09 V 2.09 V
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_STOP ENG_STOP ENG_STOP
Spannung Kl. 87 0.10 V 0.10 V 0.10 V

$error locationNr: 12186
$error locationtext: 0x2F9A Außentemperatursensor, Kommunikation
570D2F9A94040070022849FB59405B0049FB59405B00000000 000000
Error: 3(13) No.: 12186 0x2F9A Außentemperatursensor, Kommunikation frequency: 2
error type: 4 (5689 ) Signal, CAN-Botschaft fehlerhaft
error status: (32 ) Fehler momentan nicht vorhanden, nicht OBD-entprellt
MIL - Status: (49) Fehler wuerde das Aufleuchten der Warnlampe (MIL) verursachen
P-Code: P0070 Umgebungstemperaturfühler Schaltkreis 1 - Fehlfunktion oder Leitungsunterbrechung F_LZ: 40
ambient text / entry at 151512 km(2.) 151512 km(1.)
Umgebungstemperatur 18.75 °C 18.75 °C
Umgebungstemperatur beim Start 0.00 °C 0.00 °C
Ansauglufttemperatur 20.25 °C 20.25 °C
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_STOP ENG_STOP

$error locationNr: 11909
$error locationtext: 0x2E85 Elektrische Kühlmittelpumpe, Kommunikation
570D2E8558040000272849FB003A000149FB003A000149FB00 3A0001
Error: 4(13) No.: 11909 0x2E85 Elektrische Kühlmittelpumpe, Kommunikation frequency: 39
error type: 8 (5851 ) kein Notlaufsignal an Kühlmittelpumpe
P-Code: F_LZ: 40
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm 0.00 rpm 0.00 rpm
Kühlmitteltemperatur OBD 18.00 °C 18.00 °C 18.00 °C
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_STOP ENG_STOP ENG_STOP

$error locationNr: 11515
$error locationtext: 0x2CFB Drosselklappen-Adaptionswert
570D2CFBD1041632432849FB2CD2050149FB2CD2050149FBF1 000501
Error: 5(13) No.: 11515 0x2CFB Drosselklappen-Adaptionswert frequency: 67
error type: 1 (5646 ) Randbedingungen nicht erfüllt
MIL - Status: (49) Fehler wuerde das Aufleuchten der Warnlampe (MIL) verursachen
P-Code: P1632 Drosselklappen-Adaption (Bank 1) - Randbedingungen verletzt F_LZ: 40
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 1 4.71 V 0.86 V 0.86 V
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 2 0.00 V 4.10 V 4.10 V
DK-Adaptionsschritt 5.00 - 5.00 - 5.00 -

$error locationNr: 11529
$error locationtext: 0x2D09 Drosselklappe
570D2D09D4041417432849FB005B580549FB005B580549FB00 005805
Error: 6(13) No.: 11529 0x2D09 Drosselklappe frequency: 67
error type: 4 (4244 ) Doppelfehler
P-Code: P1417 Drosselklappensteuerung (Bank 1) - fehlerhafte Luftzufuhr F_LZ: 40
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm 0.00 rpm 0.00 rpm
Ansauglufttemperatur -48.00 °C 20.25 °C 20.25 °C
Motortemperatur 18.00 °C 18.00 °C 18.00 °C
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_LOCK ENG_LOCK ENG_LOCK

$error locationNr: 11513
$error locationtext: 0x2CF9 Drosselklappenpotenziometer 1
570D2CF9D1040123022849FBF1007F0149FBF1007F01000000 000000
Error: 7(13) No.: 11513 0x2CF9 Drosselklappenpotenziometer 1 frequency: 2
error type: 1 (4116 ) Kurzschluss nach Plus
P-Code: P0123 Drosselklappenpotentiometer 1 Schaltkreis (Bank 1) - hoch F_LZ: 40
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 1 4.71 V 4.71 V
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 2 0.00 V 0.00 V
Versorgung Fahrtwertgeber 1 4.96 V 4.96 V
Spannung Kl. 87 0.10 V 0.10 V

$error locationNr: 11514
$error locationtext: 0x2CFA Drosselklappenpotenziometer 2
570D2CFAD2040222022849FBF1007F0149FBF1007F01000000 000000
Error: 8(13) No.: 11514 0x2CFA Drosselklappenpotenziometer 2 frequency: 2
error type: 2 (4600 ) Kurzschluss nach Masse
P-Code: P0222 Drosselklappenpotentiometer 2 Schaltkreis (Bank 1) - niedrig F_LZ: 40
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 1 4.71 V 4.71 V
Spannung Drosselklappe Potentiometer 2 0.00 V 0.00 V
Versorgung Fahrtwertgeber 1 4.96 V 4.96 V
Spannung Kl. 87 0.10 V 0.10 V

$error locationNr: 10722
$error locationtext: 0x29E2 Kraftstoffeinspritzleiste, Drucksensorsignal
570D29E291040190012849FB00C400F8000000000000000000 000000
Error: 9(13) No.: 10722 0x29E2 Kraftstoffeinspritzleiste, Drucksensorsignal frequency: 1
error type: 1 (4116 ) Kurzschluss nach Plus
P-Code: P0190 Kraftstoffeinspritzleiste Drucksensor Schaltkreis (Bank 1) - Fehlfunktion oder Leitungsunterbrechung F_LZ: 40
ambient text / entry at 151512 km(1.)
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm
Raildruck 266269.47 hPa
Spannung für Kraftstoffdrucksensor vor Mengensteuerventil 0.00 V
gemittelter Raildruck 4.84 V

$error locationNr: 10739
$error locationtext: 0x29F3 Kraftstoffdrucksensor, elektrisch
570D29F352042541022849FB0000992149FB00009900000000 000000
Error: 10(13) No.: 10739 0x29F3 Kraftstoffdrucksensor, elektrisch frequency: 2
error type: 2 (5690 ) elektrisch, Kurzschluss nach Masse
P-Code: P2541 Niederdruck-Kraftstoffsystem Sensor Schaltkreis - niedrig F_LZ: 40
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm 0.00 rpm
Spannung für Kraftstoffdrucksensor vor Mengensteuerventil 0.00 V 0.00 V
Kraftstoffdruck vor Mengensteuerventil 6495.43 hPa 6495.43 hPa
Kraftstofftank Füllstand 0.00 l 33.00 l

$error locationNr: 12044
$error locationtext: 0x2F0C Ansauglufttemperatursensor
570D2F0C9804115E012849FB00560100000000000000000000 000000
Error: 11(13) No.: 12044 0x2F0C Ansauglufttemperatursensor frequency: 1
error type: 8 (5684 ) zu schnell
P-Code: P115E Ansauglufttemperaturfühler 1 (Bank 1) - Gradient unplausibel F_LZ: 40
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm
Steuergeräte-Innentemperatur 16.50 °C
Spannung Kl. 87 0.10 V
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_STOP

$error locationNr: 11917
$error locationtext: 0x2E8D Intelligenter Batteriesensor, Signalübertragung
570D2E8D1104151A012849FB065F5A00000000000000000000 000000
Error: 12(13) No.: 11917 0x2E8D Intelligenter Batteriesensor, Signalübertragung frequency: 1
error type: 1 (5917 ) Wake-up-Leitung, elektrisch, Kurzschluss nach Plus oder Masse
P-Code: P151A Batteriesensor - Klemme 15/30 Wakeup Fehlfunktion F_LZ: 40
Status Motorsteuerung WAKE_UP
Umgebungstemperatur 23.25 °C
Batteriespannung von IBS gemessen 11.76 -
Spannung Kl. 87 0.00 V

$error locationNr: 10932
$error locationtext: 0x2AB4 DME, interner Fehler: RAM-Checksumme
570D2AB4910416A3012849FB00000500000000000000000000 000000
Error: 13(13) No.: 10932 0x2AB4 DME, interner Fehler: RAM-Checksumme frequency: 1
error type: 1 (4190 ) RAM-Überprüfung
P-Code: P16A3 Steuergerät - interner 'Non-Volatile Memory' (NVMY) Fehler F_LZ: 40
Motordrehzahl 0.00 rpm
Steuergeräte-Innentemperatur -48.00 °C
Status Motorsteuerung ENG_LOCK
Spannung Kl. 87 0.00 V

Last edited by CantComplain; 05-09-2017 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: added one line translations of codes
Appreciate 0