E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT: 2006 Mini Cooper S (R53) Manual, Sport, Premium, Cold Weather

03-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
MiniNL
Rep
Drives: 06 Mini Cooper S

Garage List
Smile FS/FT: 2006 Mini Cooper S (R53) Manual, Sport, Premium, Cold Weather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The time has come, unfortunately. But I have my amazing MINI for sale. This is the most fun car I have owned, but it’s time for something new. It’s a 2006 Cooper S, one of the most desired years, and it comes with the cold weather package, the premium package and the sport package! That means it has heated seats, xenon headlights, heated washer jets, multifunction steering wheel, fog lights, panoramic sunroof, climate control, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and more!

I just installed a new battery and had new Stoptech slotted brakes and Stoptech pads installed about 6 months and 3000 miles ago. Also installed is a 17% reduction pulley, with JCW plugs and shorter belt. Finally, I have installed polyurethane motor mount and transmission mount insert to smooth out the shifting.

This car is a ton of fun to drive and behaves really well in the snow due to the DSC and the Blizzak LM60 tires that are mounted. I see a lot of snow each year and I have yet to miss my Outback. I will also include my summer tires which are Bridgestone RE-11s, but they are pretty close to worn out. The A/C also keeps the car nice and cool in the 100+ degree weather we have in Salt Lake

I’m the second owner, own it free and clear, and have put almost 25000 miles on the car in the 2 years that I have owned it. Most of these were highway miles from Park City to my job in Salt Lake City and Draper. Please see the pics in the link and let me know if you have any questions!

For more and full res pics please go here: http://www.parkcityandmore.com/2006-...oper-s-manual/

Linked to my website, because that's the easiest way to share the pics for me. If you do not want to click the link, I can send you the pics some other way.

I can be reached at 435-671-0882 or at jelmervandermeer@gmail.com

I'm open to trades and offers.

Attached Images

Last edited by MiniNL; 03-23-2014 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2014, 06:24 PM   #2
MiniNL
Rep
Drives: 06 Mini Cooper S

Garage List
Monday Night Bump
Appreciate 0