E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > When it rains, it pours....literally.

02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #67
Nikolas
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 996 TT

Let's not forget that we also pay about 1/2 price compared to Europe.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #68
M4LF
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by F104 View Post
great pieces of short term advice here. Look-at-how-much-i spent-because-of-you-and-will-be-worthless-in-5-years. Goes down really well. Don't burn any bridges if you can avoid it. Splitting up and staying friends might be difficult, but pays in the long term
For the record, I paid for my 335i in CASH. And I bought the car to enjoy it because I deserve it, not to make money out of it. Oh, and the Vette is paid for as well. That's my weekend fun car!

As for the staying as friends part, I tried it for six months and it didn't work out for me. So I decided to cut all ties with the ex-gf. It's been liberating. Staying as friends can be one of the most toxic thing you can do after breaking up. How do I know that?

So at last I'm free from the chains of the past. Time for a new beginning!

Last edited by M4LF; 02-26-2009 at 07:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #69
M4LF
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsamoul View Post
fire helps everything hahaha
At first I put everything in the shredder. Then my friend said I should burn everything instead. My brother commented that burning is the primitive way of destroying things, versus shredding!

So I went back, took everything I shredded and burned them too. Man very very therapeutic as I see everything go up in smoke. We started breaking up over 6 months ago. But I wasn't over her until I put everything in the fire pit. So if you want a quick way to get over your ex. You know what to do now.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #70
Jared@ACGsandiego
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

aww man that suckssssss! best part is that day is over. better luck tomorrow!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #71
doggiedog
Captain
Japan
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 335i 6MT SG/BL

Enjoy your car and go out and find new women!

There are a ton of nice available girls out there.

On a funny divorce note, the lease on my G35 ended and I had to wait 3 months for my 335i. In the meantime I borrowed my friend's Scion tC since he had two cars and didn't drive it much. My ex would kind of smirk at me whenever I went to pick up the kids thinking it was my car (not that it's a bad car IMO). She shows up one day without the Acura MDX she got in the settlement and in a new G35x showing off to me. Two weeks later, I show up in my 335i.

Haha!!
Appreciate 0