E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Putin strikes again!

04-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #221
imserious
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
They dropped Borodin on his head for reporting on the "Wagner" guys.

Russian reporter Borodin dead after mystery fall - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43781351
25 mins ago - A Russian investigative journalist who wrote about the deaths of mercenaries in Syria has died in hospital after falling from his fifth-floor flat. Maxim Borodin was found badly injured by neighbours in Yekaterinburg and taken to hospital, where he later died. Local officials said no suicide note was found but ...
A russian journalist today said it was plausible that foreign actors got a hold of chemical weapons in order to make it looks like Syria gassed its own people so that the US would attack Russia. How clever!

How ironic if the same foreign actors murdered a russian critique in order to make Russia look like they are trying to silence journalists.

Whoever these foreign actors are, they are good. Real good.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 01:13 PM   #222
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2007 3.0si Cpe 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
A russian journalist today said it was plausible that foreign actors got a hold of chemical weapons in order to make it looks like Syria gassed its own people so that the US would attack Russia. How clever!

How ironic if the same foreign actors murdered a russian critique in order to make Russia look like they are trying to silence journalists.

Whoever these foreign actors are, they are good. Real good.
I'm sure they're all being fronted by the Clinton Foundation and George Soros.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #223
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
I'm sure they're all being fronted by the Clinton Foundation and George Soros.
I SEE! He was on HRC's hitlist, investigating the pizza thing...
      04-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #224
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Why is everyone so against Putin? We screwed up Syria by funding extremists, the UK faked the "poisoning" of ex-spys and blamed Russia.. so much aggression from the west. Finger-pointing with no solid proof.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 01:27 PM   #225
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Why is everyone so against Putin? We screwed up Syria by funding extremists, the UK faked the "poisoning" of ex-spys and blamed Russia.. so much aggression from the west. Finger-pointing with no solid proof.
Why would you think ANY of what you said is true?
      04-16-2018, 01:49 PM   #226
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Why would you think ANY of what you said is true?
Because I put two and two together.

That spy that May claims was poisoned was in Russian captivity and could have been eliminated at any given time, why would it make sense for him to be released into the UK then killed? Also, that poisoning that they allegedly used is one you cannot simply recover from, that is a fact. So what May said was not correct, the poisoning was not Russian. No proof, just allegation, and if you allege someone of doing a crime, you best be able to prove it.

On the Syria note, same situation occurred, "chemical" weapons were used against people. That alone is not even yet proven because those folks did not die, they are still alive. But regardless, even if it was indeed a chemical attack, what proof do we have that it was the government of Syria and not the rebels that we back? What makes those extremists better than Assad? Is it because they don't kill civilians brutally (because they do)? Or is it the fact that they are not allies with Russia. Also, why do we get to decide who can and cannot keep chemical weapons when we have the most chemical weapons ourselves? Syria is a sovereign country and without legitimate proof should not be attacked. That is not how problems are solved. We need to focus on not funding extremists groups and provoking civil wars that kill hundreds of thousands using OUR taxpayer money. That is not how the US should act.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #227
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Because I put two and two together.
2 and 2 together?

Let me guess:

RT + Sputnick = truth (pravda)?
      04-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #228
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
2 and 2 together?

Let me guess:

RT + Sputnick = truth (pravda)?
Do you have any facts to argue with what I have stated? Or are you just going to name Russian news agencies (which I don't even usually read)? Any proof that your CNN is a more reliable source?

BBC and CNN aren't the only media giants you should read. I personally read them all and put 2 and 2 together. But again, if there is anything that I'm missing, please inform me!

What the US is doing is not right, our taxpayer money can be spent on infrastructure and our people instead of creating civil wars abroad.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #229
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Do you have any facts to argue with what I have stated? Or are you just going to name Russian news agencies (which I don't even usually read)? Any proof that your CNN is a more reliable source?

BBC and CNN aren't the only media giants you should read. I personally read them all and put 2 and 2 together. But again, if there is anything that I'm missing, please inform me!
What are you missing? Start with the truth!

You may read or watch CNN, but you certainly read/watch russian state TV, as you are spouting their usual boilerplate.

Are you from St. Petersburg/Leningrad? Moscow? Novosibirsk?
      04-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #230
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What are you missing? Start with the truth!

You may read or watch CNN, but you certainly read/watch russian state TV, as you are spouting their usual boilerplate.

Are you from St. Petersburg/Leningrad? Moscow? Novosibirsk?
Again, no facts to argue. That's typically what I expected from someone who blindly follows what they're told.

Use logic, why would Assad poison his own people when he is indeed winning the civil war against ISIS and the US (biggest supporter of ISIS initially) is about to leave. That is counter productive on his part.

I was born, raised and have lived in the United States my whole life and love my country deeply. I care for our people first, that is why I appose any Syrian activity without actual proof. Just like last year, when we bombed before we realized that the gases were not used by the Syrian government. That is wrong, we cannot simply do that to a sovereign nation who is battling ISIS.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #231
alekzzz
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 White

ppl like "Real Dodger" are really scary to me.
Appreciate 1
GeorgeA243.50

04-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #232
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:

Use logic, why would Assad poison his own people when he is indeed winning the civil war against ISIS and the US (biggest supporter of ISIS initially) is about to leave. That is counter productive on his part.

I was born, raised and have lived in the United States my whole life and love my country deeply. I care for our people first, that is why I appose any Syrian activity without actual proof. Just like last year, when we bombed before we realized that the gases were not used by the Syrian government. That is wrong, we cannot simply do that to a sovereign nation who is battling ISIS.
More boilerplate. I guarantee you did not develop that line of reasoning watching CNN, FOX, or reading the LA Times.
      04-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #233
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
More boilerplate. I guarantee you did not develop that line of reasoning watching CNN, FOX, or reading the LA Times.
Why are you so concerned with what I read? Why not read them all and makeup your own thoughts and reasoning?

Here is a news agency that you might consider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpuHZLrQzRg
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #234
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekzzz View Post
ppl like "Real Dodger" are really scary to me.
I agree, same here. He has no legitimate argument so he tells me "you've been brainwashed by Russian media" when he is being brainwashed by CNN.

I think the best way to make sense of things is to read all sides of the story instead of one.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #235
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
I agree, same here. He has no legitimate argument so he tells me "you've been brainwashed by Russian media" when he is being brainwashed by CNN.

I think the best way to make sense of things is to read all sides of the story instead of one.
I take back my earlier CNN comment. Obviously you don't watch it or read the Apple news or CNN.com articles.

This thread has lots of great links. Try reading them. Various sources. Except your favs (RT, Sputnik, pravda, etc). Only independent sources.
You are not patriotic. Far from it.
      04-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #236
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
are u serious
Yes...
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 02:41 PM   #237
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I take back my earlier CNN comment. Obviously you don't watch it or read the Apple news or CNN.com articles.

This thread has lots of great links. Try reading them. Various sources. Except your favs (RT, Sputnik, pravda, etc). Only independent sources.
You are not patriotic. Far from it.
I want your view, not the fake news links you provided.

So you think attacking Syria is right? Why do you think Assad gassed his own people right when the US was getting out of Syria? Don't you think that is counter-productive since he is winning against ISIS?

As Tucker Carlson said, we have no proof of any of it.

Also, how am I not patriotic? Because I don't support a war made on false claims? ISIS has done us more harm than Assad, you backing them makes you not patriotic.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 02:46 PM   #238
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
I want your view, not the fake news links you provided.

So you think attacking Syria is right? Why do you think Assad gassed his own people right when the US was getting out of Syria? Don't you think that is counter-productive since he is winning against ISIS?

As Tucker Carlson said, we have no proof of any of it.
Fake news. Right......Prove anything I have said or posted is fake. Go for it!

Tucker Carlson? Is he done with the fake riots in Sweden yet?
      04-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #239
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Fake news. Right......Prove anything I have said or posted is fake. Go for it!

Tucker Carlson? Is he done with the fake riots in Sweden yet?
Can you prove that mine are fake? Goes both ways. Keep an open mind and try to analyze the situation yourself. You haven't been able to respond to any of the facts I have given in my previous posts, you have just attacked me for reading every news agency instead of one and having my own thoughts on the matter.

Also, how am I unpatriotic? I come from a family who has served this country and still do. The point of democracy is to have different views and argue, that is what makes our country great. I love my country.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 03:31 PM   #240
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Can you prove that mine are fake? Goes both ways. Keep an open mind and try to analyze the situation yourself. You haven't been able to respond to any of the facts I have given in my previous posts, you have just attacked me for reading every news agency instead of one and having my own thoughts on the matter.
I've posted 41 links on this thread. Prove 1 is false.

You've provided no proof for anything. Just standard russian boilerplate claims.
      04-16-2018, 03:40 PM   #241
GeorgeA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I've posted 41 links on this thread. Prove 1 is false.

You've provided no proof for anything. Just standard russian boilerplate claims.
Still doesn't answer my question..

How do we know it was Assad who used the chemical weapons and not the rebel groups? It would be counter-productive for Assad to do this when we are pulling our troops back.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 03:42 PM   #242
cliverman
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW F82 M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Unfortunately this thread represents what our country has become. Very polarized. Left / right without compromise. I try to read and watch some all the mass media and firmly believe that "some" of what I read and hear is true. While the rest is purpose driven. Lots of politics and $$ drive the majority of what we are fed.
GeorgeA243.50