E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > A few questions 320d

10-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
RhysT1
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 430d Gran Coupé

A few questions 320d

Hi guys just purchased a 2006 320d SE yesterday great car, I came from a 118d and the quality of the cabin just seems so much better, Then there's the power and the smoothness of the ride anyway have a couple of questions,
When i unlock the car the rear drivers door dont unlock all the others are fine, It locks perfect when you press the fob then when trying to unlock to other 3 does just not that one, Looking on the internet found a few people had the same problem they said change the number 56 & 57 fuses well i did this still not working, Some people say disconnect the battery for 30 mins will solve this but not tried that yet, Anyone one here had this problem?
Also my passenger side rear light lens has fog/mist on the inside of the reserving part, Anyone experienced this Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
dakhu1
love the 'GT ROAD'....bruuuaaah!
Rep
Drives: 320D M Sport & 118D M Sport

Funnily enough, I have both a 118d M sport and a 320d M sport and completely agree that the quality in the 3 series feels soo much better and refined.

shortly after I bought the 3 series, I had the same problem (wierd eh?!), and from memory changed the fuses, disconnected the batter etc but in the end the actuators in the door needed changing - changed the pair as the car had warrenty

hope this helps
Appreciate 0